It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exopolitics HK: Lost Adamski Footage. Rare Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I haven't seen all of this yet but I thought I'd put it up as I watch it. It kicks off proposing that Enoch may have been one of the first UFO contactees. I think this has been discussed on ATS before. There's also some footage of Lord Desmond Leslie discussing the Adamski case. Leslie was a Spitfire pilot and a cousin of Churchill. I can't help but think that lends credibility to the whole story. Always nice to see a UFOlogist with a deep, sonorous, aristocratic British accent!

Apparently there is some corruption in the video at certain points...

[edit on 14f20092pmTue, 21 Apr 2009 13:38:18 -050018 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well it can't be if there are no aliens in star ships especially
if the star ships are UFOs which can't even travel in space.

So what does it make these people.
We can't refute what they say so I'll check out one or two.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Let us remember also that Enoch was the one that, according to the Biblical translation, "just wasn't". What that means, exactly, has yet to be determined. It does make one go, "hmmm" though, doesn't it?

Nice thread!!

TheBorg

Edited to add: More information can be found in the thread located here. Please be advised that that thread has been closed, so any and all discussion should be brought back here. Thank you for bringing this to us HiAliens!!!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Leslie UFO 8

So the story goes the 'they' are harmless and we must be put
into shape.

These are pretenders of world sharpers nothing less.

Imagine how worthless the UN is with this kind of useless information
the Rolling Stones wouldn't even consider.

The world is an Illuminati stronghold and these fools are
uninformed agents of the Tesla Free Energy UFO Conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I watched that documentary a couple of months ago and I recall that I saw some intriquing footage I had never seen before. It's in part 6 or 7 (not totally sure) and the camera is way up in the sky, perhaps even in orbit. You see the clouds from above with an object (UFO) travelling across the screen. It only lasts a couple of seconds but if that is original Adamski footage than I'm somewhat impressed.
C.A. Honey was a researcher and associate of Adamski, later they had a falling out, and he remarked many years ago that Adamski had (in possesion) better footage than what was released. Maybe that's true. I don't know.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The footage I mentioned in my previous post is in part 7 of the documentary about a minute and 20 seconds in the video. Clearly it's way up in the sky, very possibly in orbit.
Perhaps the skeptics of Adamski should take a look at it and try to debunk it. I have a hunch that this is some of the best footage Adamski ever took.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by TerraX]

new topics

top topics

join