It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHOTO Evidence Of Homeland Security Presence at Tea Party Protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Taken at a Tea Party Tax Protest in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Note the Homeland Security logo on the police car. As noted on here already, the FBI was also snooping all Tea Party events across the country.

In my opinion that's proof ... what are your thoughts?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Great find! I figured there were agents snooping around each party, but this picture seals it! S&F4U

-E-

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

i agree, i'm just surprised that they didn't even bother to make it less obvious ...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
No kidding. I wonder if they wanted their presence to be know, as if to say "were here, so you better behave"

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Was the tea party held at some federal building?

Seems likely they are just protecting the property. The FPS are part of homeland security. Of course that doesn't mean they can't be spies as well.

Federal Protective Service: Secure Facilities, Safe Occupants

The Federal Protective Service (FPS) is headed by retired Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel, Gary Schenkel.
Mission Statement

The FPS mission is to render federal properties safe and secure for federal employees, officials and visitors in a professional and cost effective manner by deploying a highly trained and multi-disciplined police force.

www.ice.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In my opinion, you ar going to start seeing more and more of these cars as commonplace...I mean, how else can we get the public to openly accept an ILLEGAL FEDERAL POLICE FORCE than to forcefeed it to them, to the point of complacency?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63ae839b2a26.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44ac98a67d51.jpg[/atsimg]

Theve been around for a while. Only now every one knows it.

Also, FBI, ATF, DEA, NSA, and the secret service all have the right, thanks to the lovely laws writen into the Patriot Act, to 'search and seizure' with out a warant. Even more rediculous is that if they don't have a warant any one of the guys on the force can write a hand written one, on a napkin for all they care, and turn into to the court as a legal warant for arrest. Scary eh'?

new topics

top topics

join