It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello ATSers,

I'm what you might call a long time reader first time responder. I've been reading everyones posts and replies for quite a while now. I feel compeled to join and respond to some things that are eatting away at me. I am the type of person who likes to talk about the issues that face us as people, a community, and a nation, but I also like to (or at least try to) do something about it. To me, and this is my opinion, not to many people are trying hard enough, or do try and stop at the first sign of trouble. Having two kids who I love more than life itself, makes me want them to have a better life than I could ever imagine. But when you see what we all see how can any or all of use just sit back and watch. Our country is losing it's sovereignty everyday from the people we elect to serve us. Our freedom is just an optical illusion hiding the fact that we are all controlled by our own money and greed. The other nations of the world are holding war over our heads like it's nothing, and we all know if we were to ingage in it that would be the end of this wonderful planet called Earth.

I love my life, I love my children and I love my god given right of freedom no matter what I may choose to do with it. I can not just sit back anymore and watch at least my own country take what was never given to it in the first place.

Well, with that off of my chest, everything on this site is of intrest to me. You can't put a value on information especially if it's what the masses don't agree with.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome and please jump in and tell us a bit about you and your personal knowledge. What makes you join after having been a watcher for so long?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I wanted to add in my two cents. Getting my views and opinons out there is another way for me to learn instead of reading what everyone else says.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Welcome! Sit back and enjoy your rapidly accelerating slip down the rabbit hole! I too am a reader turned member. Love it here! I'm sure you will feel the same.

top topics

join