It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal account of an Allied war victim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Every now and than i read these horrific personal accaount of people who live in the countries that are invaded by the US led coalition forces.
More and more these acts commited by these armies come across to me as the German nazies did when i watched war movies as a kid.
The people who live on the recieving end of these invasions live in a completely different world than most people in the safe havens of the western world.

In these countries like Afganisthan and Iraq it looks like western nations can do what ever they like terrorizing the people.
Torture and mass murder and many other things we accuse other countries of.

Here is one of those personal accounts of some one living over there and it is realy shocking to read what our "liberation" forces do to the people over there and what terror they create.

Here is a link and a quote:

"It was the middle of the night this past winter when the door of my house exploded out of its foundation. My family and I were awakened by the sheer noise of the explosion. My pregnant wife, my two daughters, my son and I stepped out of the house into our yard. As we approached the destroyed door of our yard, the intruding US soldiers had already entered the compound and they started firing at us. The bullets hit everyone in my family including my wife and our unborn child, two daughters, my son and I; everyone was killed except one of my daughters and I. After the shooting, the US forces ordered vicious attack dogs to drag the bodies of my family members out of the yard into the ally outside. I was also bitten by the dogs after I shielded my surviving daughter, who was also badly injured by an incoming US round. So, when I covered my daughter with my body from the attacks of these vicious dogs, the US troops ordered these vicious beasts to attack me as well.

www.rense.com...

Our western forces are not rebuilding these countries, they are bombarding them back into the stone age.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That's a horrible, horrible story. No wonder why the world hates America so much. I don't blame them... sheesh. If that had been me... man.

Such wanton destruction. Such wanton brutality. Such wanton cruelty against fellow human beings...

BAN ALL WARS

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
We are dehumanizing this planet all by ourselves.

This is an abomination. Why are orders given to blow open doors or cover in blankets and shoot? What kind of mind orders this? What about all of our de-moralized young men and women participating in? What gives this nation the right to do this????

This has got to stop..NOW !!!!!

Peace....YES....Peace...

new topics

join