It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens abduct when you get into them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by timelike

Ok, first to say, you don't understand me at all. I can't express myself as I would like because english isn't my native language.

I didn't look for the marks...I just happened to notice them on my legs a while ago.I haven't thought much about that vision until last winter. After it happened I almost forget it for a months...and last winter I started to think about it again....I haven't really searched anything out from normal that would make me think I was abducted...that possibility just came into my mind because I found these marks...and because I truly believe that such things are happening on earth.

You seem to be a such sceptic that nothing would make you a believer of anything relating aliens visiting on earth.

You say that my alien seems to be a cross between some aliens described before on the media...I have never seen such an alien I saw. Even an E.T. on the movie doesn't fit because it's face is not wrinkly enough.

You said something like you have seen many clear and real looking mentals images of landscapes. How you can tell that my thing was same.

I want to point out that I've never seen anything visual or clear on my minds eye.

Even though I desired a sighting of ufos and maybe a someday to see a real otherworld lifeform...I wouldn't say that it's a proof of of that it was just my desire that made this thing to pop up on my blank, fully awake mind...

I want to state that I was not tired then, and after I got this vision I opened my eyes and thought about it for some time...

You say what you believe...

I have enough of experience to know what is normal feeling on our own mind and what is not...I know that it was NOT my subconscious because I remember the feeling in my head, that I almost got a little schock because of surprisingness and suddeness of it.
It felt so out of place thing to come into my mind, when it was blank and clear at the moment. I also felt that I saw the face at same time on my mind and also visually, I felt it in my eyes...not only in my mind...it almost felt that it left an afterimage on my eye sight.

Maybe you are one of those people who have a great visualizing ability on their head and they can do some weird space travels with their own mind...But I'm not one of those.

If I had had before a such detailed images appearing in my head...I wouldn't think a thought about it... This was a first time...I know it wasn't from my own mind...

Couple of times when I've been almost dozing off I've seen a hazy fast changing images on my mind, sometimes resembling something alien like...but they were hazy... and I always knew that they came from my own subconcious.

Once you feel it...you know it. There is a difference.

Besides...after I got this image I searched from the net about sightings of wrinkly aliens and there is people in my other topic who have seen a similar alien...so this wasn't just some random umpalumpa or mix between anything I've before seen!!

But as it seems...people have a great difficulty to believe others experiences...I don't believe myself everything I read about this subject...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That's funny, because I was contacted soon after I gained interest.

I think they're able to zero in people who are interested in them, and then abuse them from there.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

And one more thing. My drawing is not that good that it would give a proper feeling how three dimensional it was, and how there were shadows on the wrinkles. As it looked like beings face was on a dark and there were dim orange/candle light litting it. Its skin was not white or grey as far as I remember, and I think the face was full of these wrinkles...but I can't remember it properly, only those lines that started from its inner eyecorners and went to the cheeks.

I'm not expecting sceptics on my topic, only those who know that they are visiting earth.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hey...I'm interested...would you describe more

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlightbright
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hey...I'm interested...would you describe more

Well I guess I began to get into ETs around the year 2000 at age 10, when I got the Internet.

Later that year I was contacted in an extremely lucid dream by an entity called BOB.

I eventually learned my grandmother and aunt are also contactees, and I have unexplained markings and memories.

I now think they visited me earlier than that, since when I was 6/7 I was not only afraid of the dark, but would cover every inch of my body with blankets out of fear.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

that possibility just came into my mind because I found these marks...and because I truly believe that such things are happening on earth.

But that is the big problem! Equating a few marks on the leg and a 'vision' with an alien abduction is just rediculous. There any number things that can explain this- in fact it stikes me that there is nothign to explain apart from an overactive imagination!

You seem to be a such sceptic that nothing would make you a believer of anything relating aliens visiting on earth.

Ah yes, the hubris of the faithful. You're quite wrong I'm afraid. I strongly believe the Universe is filled with all manner of life forms, some of them may have found there way here, you could never rule it out. i'm afraid your story does not convince me at all of that however. A vaguely impressive vision and a few marks on the leg is hardly conclusive proof that an ET race has embarked on a long journey through the stars and found its way here is it? I mean your story is hardly impressive really compared ot some of the more bizzare cases out there.

You say that my alien seems to be a cross between some aliens described before on the media...I have never seen such an alien I saw. Even an E.T. on the movie doesn't fit because it's face is not wrinkly enough.

I stand by that remark. There is nothing truly orginal about it at all. It does strongly resemble the aliens seen in the movie (though not in Travis Walton's actual account I might add) Fire in the Sky.

You said something like you have seen many clear and real looking mentals images of landscapes. How you can tell that my thing was same.

There the same thing in that I have never before had a sensation like that- an alien landscape so real complete with different sounds and smells. I have never been able to generate it again. It's exactly the same. Just because our minds give us the most wonderful mental experiences doesn't mean they're real. What concerns me is the fact that you would jump to the conclusion that you have been abducted by aliens because of this one experience. Would it be rational for me to say I had the vision of the alien landscape because I'd been there?

...I wouldn't say that it's a proof of that it was just my desire that made this thing to pop up on my blank, fully awake mind...

My dear, we don't have to be asleep for our mind to take over! The people who believed the experienced witchcraft during the unfortunate witch trails in Salem were very lucid and awake. It is clear from that sorry episode that when people become caught up with an idea and framework their fanasies come true vthanks to the subconcious.

I have enough of experience to know what is normal feeling on our own mind and what is not...I know that it was NOT my subconscious because I remember the feeling in my head, that I almost got a little schock because of surprisingness and suddeness of it.

Nonsense, you know nothing of the sort. When our minds and subconcious kicks in none of us can tell the difference between illusion and reality.

If it were always easy to tell the difference between the images our minds cook up and real life experience, disorders like Schizophrenia would be very easy for people to cope with. It is not easy because the people with such disorders cannot tell what is real and what is not. Now I am not saying you have any such disorder, I just use this to illuminate the fact that none of us really are in complete control of our minds, no matter what we think.

It felt so out of place thing to come into my mind, when it was blank and clear at the moment. I also felt that I saw the face at same time on my mind and also visually, I felt it in my eyes...not only in my mind...it almost felt that it left an afterimage on my eye sight.

It was vivid. So what? Do you really think that's compelling evidence.

But as it seems...people have a great difficulty to believe others experiences...I don't believe myself everything I read about this subject...

Yes, because testimony is not proof enough. Would you be happy with this statement as proof if you were in caught? Put it another way, would you be happy to be convicted just because someone says so without any proof at all (again this is just an example). If we surrender our ability for rational thought then anachy and chaos will spread like the plague.

We need more people to question statements made like yours here. Far to often people with fantastic stories come here, not just to report it but to say it's conclusive prrof that they are an alien adbuctee. The UFO subject is a fascinating one, but this kind of thing seriously detracts from some of the real issues.

I'm not expecting sceptics on my topic, only those who know that they are visiting earth.

Well that's too bad I'm afraid, if you have the right to make wild claims and post them here, we have the right to ask you about them.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

But that is the big problem! Equating a few marks on the leg and a 'vision' with an alien abduction is just rediculous. There any number things that can explain this- in fact it stikes me that there is nothign to explain apart from an overactive imagination!

I beg to differ enormously. Disclosure is being pushed up to the forefront, implants being seen in the serious light they should be, police officers gathering together their sitings and cases, and forming websites. Theres a very good current thread on this you can search for. This is moot! I've been telling a few people that even seeing a craft, if its not something put on show for a whole section of a city, but is near your house, or where you are, that suddenly appears and puts on a little show for you, is an indication for you to begin to search your memories, learn lucid dreaming if you can, do mediation and journal writing, look at et scripts, and in short search. I believe you're a on their program. Its more likely that the OP had been experiencing this all her life, and interested because of this, than anything else, and its now a wake up call time.

Because thats how real this truly is, and how many many numbers of people are being affected by it.

What she is bringing forward is called strong circumstantial evidence. She pasts the tests already in seeking a group such as acern. However, I advice her to search for her truth and search for the answers, and question stuff, such as all ets are bad or negative, and not give her mind away to someone else through hypnosis.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I'm afraid I consider that to be conjecture on your part. It seems we shall have to agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well I have been into them for quite some time but I have never been abducted nor do I want to be. So that's where I stand on getting interested in them and getting abducted. It may work that way for some but it hasn't for me and I'm happy about that. If they were to INVITE me with my free will with full waking conscious onto their ship that would be totally different and I would love to go for a ride but to be abducted against their will. Not for me thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think even intruding into your space to ASK you that would be a violation.

Unless you summoned them first, which I wouldn't suggest.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just to add I drew a new better picture of how the being looked like on my minds eye. This also is not as real looking as it was on my mind, but I tried to get a that feeling of wrinkles and shadows and a light on its face.

s719.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Your problem unfortunately seems to be almost a fanatic sceptism. There is no need to bite piece by piece my or anyone else sayings, I think that is rude.

I'm not saying that my experience is unique or anything. But I think it is unique enough to tell...and that there is also other people who have seen similar looking beings.

It's true that human brain is a complicated system, but how do you know how complicated systems they have?
Why you and most people who feruse to be open minded are underestimating the capabilities aliens most likely have? Why are you ignoring the fact that is reported multiple times that they communicate with thoughts? Why it's so far fetched to think that they could send things to our minds if they are flying in our skies?

I almost feel sorry for a people like you, who might lose many great things and something important of this alien phenomenon by putting its head to the bushes.

I cannot explain my vision on natural operation of brain.
It was too out of place and too real. When I see an organic existing being I know it, and this was it.

This whole alien contactee/abductee phenomena has a true tellers and hoaxers...but there is too many matching information and experiences that cannot be explained by our own minds creation.

Try to not act like you already know everything about how the things are...because you don't.

These forums are for people with an open mind, inner knowledge and recognicing, so I don't get it why someone has to be so narrow minded.

Open your mind.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Pulling up this topic...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't know it sounds like you were just thinking of them a lot. Usually as an adult you have a better chance of remembering bits of the experience. Then again it's happened to me since childhood, to this day I can't stand sleeping at night. Do you have any dreams of an experience, sometimes these can actually be hidden memories, you'll usually know if they are genuine by how terrified you are when you have them.

I have no real advice if you have been taken, it sux.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by officer_010

No I know that this wasn't just me thinking about them...on that day I hadn't thought anything related aliens. And immediately after the flash I got a strange feeling, like how on earth this thing came into my mind? it was SO out of place!!
I really felt like someone sent the image into my blank mind! I really didn't have any previous fainter mind images...no thoughts on my mind that would lead to a such image...

I know it might sounds like that because of my interest on aliens I created such image on my mind...but I just can say that I know it was a different thing...it was so vivid, real, dimensional, and the most of all... out of place on a normal awake state!

One thing..before this vision came I had had a two times on previous spring when I heard a sudden crack sound at night that were sounds I have never before heard..it was so loud that it hurt my ears. First time I was on bed and awake and it came from the window area...inside the house. And it was not a roof tiles popping...it was like an electical crack. Single sound. On other time I wake up at night and went to the bathroom and the same loud crack sound came like directly behind me...It made me to jump to the air!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

I've never heard an electrical cracking noise before an abduction, I usually just feel serious terror no matter how many times it happens you never get used to it. It happens less frequently now though which I'm thankful for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join