It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens abduct when you get into them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've been thinking if there is any reports of people who have already been very interested in ufos and aliens and believed in them, tried to catch them on photos and then - got abducted?

I'm just guessing this because I've started to think I might have been abducted. I don't cosciously remember anything like that...but there is some unknown markings in kind of pattern in my upper inner thigh, so after I discovered them I've little freaked out to think that a possibility of abduction. Also I had a swollen auditory canal in my right ear on last December, it was painful and I didn't find a reason for that. I've tried to say to myself that they are just nothing..but I'm not sure because of my last summers alien thing...

Here is my "encounter" of last summer, nothing earth shattering but I'm pretty much convinced that my vision wasn't a creation of my own mind. I was fully awake, just had thrown the feet on the bed and closed my eyes, and wasn't even tired. The sudden detailed flash of alien face almost startled me. It was a mind image of kind I had never had before...too strong, real sized, detailed, and three dimensional yet only a flash. I rarely had had any mind images previous that experience.

Before that vision, I had had a great interest in alien subject and a feeling that they are real, flying in our atmosphere, perhaps observing me (maybe a weird thought, maybe not) when I tried to catch them on my photos of a blank looking sky (I had a couple of times seen some unidentified things with my own eyes but nothing spectaclar), I took some photos but I didn't catch anything that was without a doubt an alien craft, just these silver balls, but for me atleast some of them were very much likely an alien origin. So ...Before that face vision, I had try to catch unseen anomalies of sky.

So now, I'm just thinking of the possibility of abduction. If that is the case I'm really disappointed on them...just because I had believed in good aliens out there (even though I had read of bad experiences of many people). And that is just a sad thought if they took me without my own will, without me knowing it, when I had only tried to take photos of their crafts. I have never heard of people that got abducted of a product of their keen interested and belief in ufos and alien.

When I got this face vision I remember that I didn't think too much about it at the time...just dozed off...(oddly because at first I wasn't tired). Later when I thought about the vision...I just kinda thought it was one of these nice aliens that maybe wanted to show themselves to me..as a "gift" because I had been a believer a long time and tried to photograph their crafts...I also thought it was a attempt of contact but it somehow failed...I also have thought it was an abduction attempt that failed...or maybe I got abducted after I dozed off. At that time I didn't even thought of it. But now when I just a little time ago happened to notice these markings...I've started to think of it. I'm just not sure...the being I saw didn't look mean to me...but you never know...

Here is a link to the topic...I tell on there how the being looked like, there is also a link to the drawings of the face as I remember it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So after reading this...what do you people think? Do you know if I have been abducted? and also anyone who have had an abduction experience...do you find it probable that I got abducted?

Do the aliens abduct people just because they were so interested in them and believed in them...and also tried to photograph them??

If so...that is kinda sad for us small people who are just interested in things and wanted to find the truth...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Don't be sad. They gave you the same respect we give to wild animals and tranquilized you before they abducted you. You didn't feel a thing i'm sure.

Sure we tranq the animal, abduct them and study them/tag them but hey we let them go afterward right? Its not that we meant any harm to the animal but we had to tranquilize them for our own protection. Same concept.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Most abductees I've ever talked to, say that they were abducted first. Then, they got into investigating them to figure out what happened.

I am in this group as well. I was abducted in 2001. And, as those memories slowly leaked to the surface (conscious). I started to investigate what happened, and who they were.

I have incredible new insight from this forum and forums like it, and I appreciate our freedom to talk about these things openly, because it helped me cope with the post-traumatic stress.

O-315

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Don't be sad. They gave you the same respect we give to wild animals and tranquilized you before they abducted you. You didn't feel a thing i'm sure.

Sure we tranq the animal, abduct them and study them/tag them but hey we let them go afterward right? Its not that we meant any harm to the animal but we had to tranquilize them for our own protection. Same concept.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by DaMod]

They don't tranquilize you. They hypnotize you. That's VERY different. Since I can not be hypnotized, I can still recall most of my experience and recall (actually feel) the pain and torture involved. I suffer from PST, still. They do the best they can to make you forget your experience, but we were NOT tranquilized.

O-315

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hey...I'm not 100% sure about the abduction thing...I still feel like I don't want to think my wrinkly one was one from these alien races who abduct ...I would like to think it just sent a telepathic projection of himself, and that it was a benevolent alien race...and that my markings are just stretchmarks...

Do aliens send telepathic images/messages before they abduct?? Sounds kinda new to me...

I would think the aliens who abduct would just pop up on your room without any telepathic messages beforehand...I haven't heard of mental image sender abductors...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
DaMod, Why are you so brutal on your sayings? Why you comment on my topic, if you don't have anything else to say? ...pointless to say that aliens treat us as well as we treat animals...you can't compare these two things.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It seems like no one is interested in to discuss about subjects like this...everyone on ATS seem more interested in what type of ufos has seen around the world and such ordinary ufo forum subjects...

So I'm still asking if anyone who has been abducted, or anyone who has something intelligent to say... would gave me some insight on this? I really need some good insightful opinions?

Have you heard that aliens send mental messages before they come and abduct you??

I really need a good opinions as I'm sad if I really got abducted...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

Why not? Case and point.

I'm sorry for the brutality but if we where to find an alien world what would we do? We would tag and bag everything and get DNA samples from everything (not to mention all the other sorts of experiments and dissections).

Lets go on to a species that has mastered biotechnology. Why would they treat us any different from animals one. Two they would probably try to make us forget it ever happened.

Like the other poster that replied to me. He said he wasn't tranquilized true, but hypnotized serves the same purpose. Do you think they treated him like an equal intelligent species? Do you think they shrouded him with all the knowledge in the cosmos? I bet he was treated like an animal. Hence the reason I said the things I did. I don't know if what you saw had anything to do with that. I just stated my opinion.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Lets put this into perspective shall we?

Originally posted by starlightbright
...The sudden detailed flash of alien face almost startled me. It was a mind image of kind I had never had before...too strong, real sized, detailed, and three dimensional yet only a flash. I rarely had had any mind images previous that experience.

So here it is. You have become very interested in ETs and UFOs (more than just interested by the sound of it) and you suddenly have an 'alien' flash before your eyes. Is not much moire reasonable to suppose that your saw this because you wanted to? That this was really just a creation of your won mind. I mean, what if a Kiligon had flashed in front of you mind? I find it utterly bewildering that anyone would use such an event to seriosuly consider whether they have been a victim of alien abduction.

So now, I'm just thinking of the possibility of abduction. If that is the case I'm really disappointed on them...just because I had believed in good aliens out there (even though I had read of bad experiences of many people). And that is just a sad thought if they took me without my own will, without me knowing it, when I had only tried to take photos of their crafts. I have never heard of people that got abducted of a product of their keen interested and belief in ufos and alien.

How in the name of God have you been able to conclude that? Just because your mind stirs up for you a flash of the now standard view of ETs and you believe you have been abducted? I'm not trying to be rude but it looks very much like this to me: you got interested in the subject and really really wanted to have an alien encounter. According to your earlier statement you saw a few things but nothing conclusive, then one night for a brief second, you see in your mind a picture of an alien and now your upset by some supposed alien abduction. It looks to me a little like you're trying to be a victim!

I also thought it was a attempt of contact but it somehow failed...I also have thought it was an abduction attempt that failed...or maybe I got abducted after I dozed off. At that time I didn't even thought of it. But now when I just a little time ago happened to notice these markings...I've started to think of it. I'm just not sure...the being I saw didn't look mean to me...but you never know...

Or maybe nothing happened at all. Perhaps that's it? Nothing unusual at all except your own overwhelming desire for alien contact? That seems the most likely to me.

So after reading this...what do you people think?

I think you need to get a grip. There's nothing wrong with an interest in this area, it is indeed fascinating but when objective thought is clouded by irrational desires and flights of fancy, it does this subject no good at all. I only hope the post doesn't come across as to overbearing!

[edit on 22-4-2009 by timelike]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
If you have been abducted, and you have some of the signs that has taken place, as it is a large occurrence affecting millions of individuals, then having that visual image was actually a gift. Memory loss occurs for most people, and very few have more than complete blanks, substitute memories or dreams, or leaks. I have leaks. They're short and don't show me the whole scene and all the things I'd like to know in it. However, if they really didn't care, you would be left traumatized and remembering things as it is. Because you are open minded and have the right attitude, it seems to me that they're allowing you knowledge slowly to come, in gradual way that won't upset your psyche. Which doesn't imply renegades either. Renegades would keep you from these memories to hide theirs or cabal activities from you altogether.

Most of the species of ets belong to galactic organizations, such as the federation, and earth is a long project, including greys. Even with a positive attitude towards contact, whether it be abduction or something agreed upon, there still is trauma, and it can be considerate. Its far better for the conscious mind to become accustomed.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Well, you're probably right about how they view a human race as a lower specie...but it still makes me feel sad what they do by abducting people. Maybe the percentages are not very high according to whole earth population...so atleast they're not terrorizing te whole population.

Before I myself thought possible abduction I always tried to think about this abduction scenario with an open mind. Like there would be some good reasons behind it...maybe it would be hard to understand for us now...but still. But if it is true that all of them doing this, or majority of them are only doing human abductions for using to create some hybrids for them to use or for other purposes...I think they are gone too far...Humans are always arguing what is a limit of in the name of science...but how these aliens don't have to come to think about it...how unnatural it is to create just without a heart.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hi,

its the female Abductee brigade out in full force here. heres the thing, these BS stories of people who 'suspected' they were abducted and then 'recovered' memories through hypnosis have completely muddied the abduction waters up.
There are literally thousands of solid citizens who don't need hypnotism to recover their abduction memories because they are clear as chrystal: doctors, lawyers, teachers etc.
they don't post on forums with names like: saphire or mystiqa and they don't claim to have been intouch with aliens since they were ten and they also rarely claim to have been abducted more than once. And generally they only tell their closest friends and relatives about the incident.
So let's cut the nonsense.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by stewartw2]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't believe in hypnosis, as it gives access to your mind and memories away.
I also believe that the ufo field is infiltrated and its really important to not allow MC done.
Edit to add: I just read the rest of your post, and names are not important. The name I chose just happened to be one of the names I made up for an online game where I chose the mage to help my son do some instances for items. Though everyone grew bored of it in the end. And this is frequently a family thing that starts in childhood, even younger for some people. And most do not have crystal clear memories, that is rare. Acern a resource for abductees in Australia and has lots of information on this situation.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

That was a balanced fair reply considering mine was a wee bit aggressive-sorry. Chrystal clear might be a slight overstatement but pretty clear would be some abductees accounts I have come across.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

First of all...Yes, I was very interested in the subject before this vision. I know it's hard to believe when I say it was different from a normal thoughts that may visualize in your head...but it was just like a living three dimensional being staring at me, as real as you would see with your own eyes when for example staring some other human from about 30 cm distance, seeing all details of this humans face...It was so real feeling face that I just 99% "know" that it wasn't my own mind creating it. One markable thing is that even though I had been thinking about ufos on previous days, on that day I didn't think a thought about them...I actually didn't think about anything ordinary stuff when I laid down. Even thought the vision wasn't moving...or atleast I didn't get to see it because it was so short...I truly saw how the being had its dark looking very squinted eyes surrounded by wrinkly eyelids, numerous of deep rough wrinkles and those lines that went throught the cheeks that were very noticiable. For me it seemed like a dim candle light was litting those old wrinkles on its face and I saw shadows in them. For me the being didn't look evil or captivating...its squinted eyes looked like it was either concentrating or feeling like a cat does when its comfortable and squints its eyes. For me the being reminded the ancient old and wise...like a turtle...
I'm not saying that I'm sure about my abduction...sometimes I think it is not likely because I haven't had any other experiences...and my discovered marks may be just a weird looking stretch marks. Why do you think that such a sudden startling mental image would only be my subconcious product?

Doesn't it mean anything when I say that I couldn't get that kind of detailed image on my head even if I try...and even without trying I had had never got a proper mental image on my mind, my thought are not images...and those that I had had they always were hazy, far away and changing as quick as a thought flies..as anyone may know.

The alien was certainly not a typical alien because I hadn't ever seen anything like it, sure it little reminded the typical grey alien, but just a slightly...the eyes weren't even big, they were squinted and maybe because of that sqyuinting look I saw noticiable wrinkly eyelids...the skin around the eyes was so wrinkled and hard looking that elephants skin looks smooth and leathery compared on it...and what I got to see, the head wasn't an egg shaped round bulb like those typical greys you see on the net... It was very long and the forehead was long looking...and those lines on the cheeks...I've never seen those on any aliens on the net.

i719.photobucket.com...

So how my mind just suddenly thought to pop up such a detailed wrinkled ancient looking being...Only after I had had this vision I found an image from the net that very much looked like my being and it was this wrinkly brown on this website www.aliendoodles.com. It was the first time I saw an alien that looked very much than mine.

And I'm not trying to be an victim...that possibility just came into my mind and I'm not yet losing my nightsleep. Before I found these marks I just thought the being I saw was wise and somehow emotional looking...I thought it maybe just was an observer...wise elder...
But as I have read about so many abduction things (maybe its better not to read)...and these marks and how they look...and found mine...I just thought they were odd geometrical pattern, just dots that look light on daylight and on dark they look like red/purple little dots...they are there where my strechmark lines end on my thighs...So maybe someone else would know better if they are normal things on the skin that has many strechmarks. I just leave a 1%

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yes, some, like Jim Sparks. His were very clear, though not initially. Mine are like looking into a window and seeing a part. For example, when I saw us in a group of children (my brother was there too, but he doesn't recall it, though he and a partner did have 2 hours missing time driving truck so he knows there are things he cannot recall) I saw part of the group. I'd estimate around 12 or so kids, but I'm not sure if that was the whole group as it was a focused shot. Its as though, too much information is not allowed yet, and I hope that word yet can be beat, because I'm not going for hypnosis. Or, aboard the craft, I see a small room that seals itself off somehow and makes me feel slightly claustrophic, as I've been all my life, but not overly so, and I think I'm doing something that I'm ok with, because I'm very interested and not panicked. An older child at that point. I also remembered looking at blond woman in a blue uniform, holding one of my children when he was a baby, while I was lying down. One memory is being shown stars outside a window, with a grey standing beside me. I'm an older child again in that one, and just amazed, just incredibly awestruck by what I'm seeing and wishing I never had to go home while the grey is connected to my mind and expressing joy at my response to his gift.

But I can't see panaromic room scenes, and how many are there. I only get clear little parcels and have fought for more. And in fact, aside from their way of blocking or erasing or controlling memories, many of my friends who I write to who are experiencers have thryoid problems which create even more fog and memory problems and certainly make lucid dreaming impossible for me to learn, and most of my dreams are quickly forgotten and I can sleep through house construction now. I think its rather convenient to attack the thryoid.

Edit to add: most people are not supposed to remember very much. Though I do find it interesting with the script I saw that activated all these pieces in me and then suddenly after decades having sitings of craft with my whole family, if they meant for it to stay hidden forever, why did they have something that could activate it, then show up? I think they are waking people up to this currently now, and allowing awareness to occur.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

that my mind created it but I doubt.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Still thinking about this...

Do aliens send telepathic images/messages before they abduct?? Sounds kinda new to me...

I would think the aliens who abduct would just pop up on your room without any telepathic messages beforehand...I haven't heard of mental image sender abductors...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Your "artist's depiction" there looks a lil bit like the aliens from the latest Indiana Jones installment. Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlightbright
It was so real feeling face that I just 99% "know" that it wasn't my own mind creating it.

I'm sorry, I truly am because I can tell you really want this to be real, but that sentance makes no sense at all! Being an astronomer, I have had some startling images in my eyes just before I sleep, landscapes of some truly stunning worlds which have recently discovered. I remember once how I had an image of the landscape of one of the planets orbiting upsilon Andromedae, it was so incredibly real with colours, shapes and shadows the like of which I had never seen in real life. It was however an artefact of my subconcious!

Why do you think that such a sudden startling mental image would only be my subconcious product?

Because to be honest, we all have images flash before our eyes every waking day, to conclude that its ET communication is rediculous. I also think you strongly estimate what the subconcious can do, especially if the person desires something so strongly, which I think in your case strongly shines out.

Doesn't it mean anything when I say that I couldn't get that kind of detailed image on my head even if I try...and even without trying I had had never got a proper mental image on my mind, my thought are not images...and those that I had had they always were hazy, far away and changing as quick as a thought flies..as anyone may know.

No. I'm afraid it doesn't mean anything at all. We can all create wonderful images in our minds, the vision I had of an extra solar planet for example, I had real difficulty in duplicating it.

...I've never seen those on any aliens on the net.
i719.photobucket.com...

Come off it starlightbright that is almost a cross between the original drawing of Betty Hill (no they did not encounter greys, that has been altered later to fit the 'pattern'), the aliens seen in Fire in the Sky and the classic grey.

So how my mind just suddenly thought to pop up such a detailed wrinkled ancient looking being...Only after I had had this vision I found an image from the net that very much looked like my being and it was this wrinkly brown on this website www.aliendoodles.com. It was the first time I saw an alien that looked very much than mine.

Do you not see the pattern here really? You sound like an intelligent chap and maybe there stems the problem- you really wanted alien contact and your subconcious delivered you an image - (in much the same way mine did to satisfy my desire to see the landscape of another world) You are of course delighted once you have the 'vision', you draw it thus making it more real then look on the net to find similarities. You know what? I could draw now the surface of an alien world and find matching art on the net- it doesn't mean a damn thing except we all have the power to imagine and shape those imaginations.

And I'm not trying to be an victim...that possibility just came into my mind and I'm not yet losing my nightsleep. Before I found these marks I just thought the being I saw was wise and somehow emotional looking...I thought it maybe just was an observer...wise elder...

Do you not think this is a bit irrational? You have a brief vision and then you go looking for marks which indicate an alien abduction? I have met many abductees and (although I do not support the alien hypothesis though I will state many of these people are not mad and believe they have experienced something) and they do not behave like this- looking for marks on their body having visions, in fact they have tried to rationalise what they have experienced first- you seem to be going the other way! By that I mean that it is clear that you are very familiar with ETs and alien abduction and so on, you knew the syptoms in fact, and went looking for them as soon as you had this vision!

But as I have read about so many abduction things (maybe its better not to read)...and these marks and how they look...and found mine...I just thought they were odd geometrical pattern, just dots that look light on daylight and on dark they look like red/purple little dots...they are there where my strechmark lines end on my thighs...So maybe someone else would know better if they are normal things on the skin that has many strechmarks. I just leave a 1%

If I'm honest I think you're caught up in the whole alien abduction epidemic. It strikes me that your desire to be apart of this is so overwhelming- that's what triggered your vision. Once you had your experience, you used it to allow yourself to believe you were abducted by aliens and to fulfil that desire by looking for 'scoop' marks etc. Marks on the body in geometrical forms is not unatural- it only takes three on colinear points for us to see a circle. The human mind is a dab-hand at seeing patterns- it's an evolutionary thing I would wager.

It is cleare that you have enormous enthusiasm for the subject, it might be better if you chanel it into a more productive way because to me at least it is quite clear you're not an alien abductee but rather someone who has a a great desire to be an alien abductee.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join