It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve introducing the coming Inflation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I remember just about 3 weeks ago I said this same exact thing! People chastised me, made fun of me, and basically called me a liar, but now here it is, the federal reserve jacking up inflation so prices will rise on everything one more time, dipping into americans pocketbooks and taking what little money we have left! Those pesky Rothschilds just can't get enough of america and the world now can they? What more can I do? I have shown who's running the show(The Rothschilds), how they do it (Federal Reserve, IMF,,World Bank), and yet people can't believe it? Oh well, here's just some more info driving home the nail in the coffin we're all laying in right now!
By Bill Fleckenstein
MSN Money
If there were any doubts of the inflationary determination of the Federal Reserve, the minutes of its Federal Open Market Committee meeting on March 17-18 should have put them to rest.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I must agree, the FED is nothing short of a money laundering,theft entity since its conception. Watch prices of all goods, especially food related, go sky high soon. The plan is coming together.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

You must also consider that there is a few million people out of work and business’s are cutting back on everything. This includes production due to the pull back of the consumer, whether due to loss of employment or cutting back on expense’s. These to will surely “add” to the cost of inflation.
The simple fact that the manufacturing base’s have cut back and are producing less is going to bring up the demand for item’s, therefore bringing up the price. Now add to that the new taxes that many states are having to put in place and you have a perfect storm for inflation. It isn’t only the Fed that is going to be causing the rise in inflation. It is also the current economic situation in its entirety.
You can’t cut back on production when demand is still there and expect the price to stay the same. It’s that simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

The real issue here also is that the usa, with all the layoffs and outsourcing of jobs, is still the world's #1 manufacturing nation. Do ya know what this means? Don't look for obama to put people back to work. He's already preparing to give amnesty to 12 million mexicans , and the banks will get another bailout from those who are working, and the rest of us will have to do the best we can. When hyperinflation hits, it won't be housing or manufacturing that takes thie hit, it's gonna be the farmers, which will further decrease our grain supplies. Last week, the usda was going round the country buying out all the dairy farms that wanted to sell. The reason for this was as to create a realm for higher milk prices. NOw, why are they wanting to increase this for? Is the plan to begin starving out the weak getting ready to be applied? Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

join