It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle Issues 'Code Orange Alert'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Not sure of which forum ....

Steve Quayle

I know a lot of folks here read Steve Quayles site and get the headlines each day.
He has issued a 'CODE ORANGE Alert' with a lengthy warning. I'm posting part of it.

ORANGE ALERT: To all those who have taken an oath to defend the U.S. against all enemies foreign and domestic - BE ADVISED of the following:

Over the next 6 months, law enforcement and the military will be given unlawful and illegal orders to round up and purge all dissidents against the New World Order crowd . The purge is the systematic liquidation of all those identified as a threat against the Globalist Plan. Furthermore, all TEA Party participants have been filmed and their license plate information taken by all FBI Special Agents in charge at all the rallies. Consider the ramifications... Since coming to office, the current regime has devoted massive amounts of money and Federal Spy Agency assets to identifying gun owners and those in the military who still love this Country and take their oath seriously ...

More of the warning at the site.

I do not see anything that says exactly what the different 'warning levels' are.

I imagine that his evidence of why this Code Orange Alert has been issued is contained in the news links that he provided through the past months. But that's just my guess.

He has dated himself. He said OVER THE NEXT SIX MONTHS . That's rather bold to give an exact time frame. He either has good information or, if he's a fake, he's made a fatal mistake.

I do go to that site to read the headlines each day. I know others here do too.
I think it's okay and within T&C to tell people here that he's issued this 'code orange' warning. I'm not promoting the site. I'm passing on info that someone who is into conspiracies and who tries to expose what is going on has issued a major warning. (If I'm wrong and this shouldn't be here .. mods please delete)

I have not seen a warning like this come from the site before.
There may have been ..... but I've never seen one.

I have no opinion on if he is correct or not. I have no idea.
We can debunk or confirm ....
We'll probably know for sure if he's correct by Christmas time.

Go ahead and comment on this warning .. what he's warning about .. Steve Quayle in general (his hits/misses) ... etc etc etc ...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well don't let them take you if this is credible information. Buy SOMETHING to defend yourself. You'll be unarmed and helpless with no weapons.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Of course if they're allowed to kill you, you're not allowed to kill them. Which means if you did defend yourself you'd get even more trouble upon you, maybe even get killed. It might be the bigger people first and then the normal people.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Steve Quayle was once a good investigator.. especially of giants, archeology and forbidden history. Since he got on the whole NWO survivalist thing, he has gone well and truly over the edge. He's just another Bill Cooper/ Chicken Little in the making IMHO. I've watched him over the last 5 years slide down a slippery slope into total paranoia and madness.

He is not the man he used to be. Very sad!

IRM

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't know about his hits and misses. All I know is that I like reading most of his headlines and this is the first time I have seen him issue his own warning. Like I said ... it's dated. That's risky.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Stop buying. Stop buying. Stop buying. Stop buying.

Money is also a tool of the NWO.

There is no escaping the NWO.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
when the crap hits the fan, I would like to see a members list, with the last login.... last on 24hrs = Green, yellow if 48hrs and Red if 72hrs have past since the last time a member logged on.... how do we know when they are getting people at 4 AM.... ? on a massive scale would be identifible by a code system of our own.... anyone want to put this together on their website.... I can guarantee, 100K users overnight.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Update on the Code Orange Alert. This was posted on Steve Quayles site -

Retired Navy Seal Agrees With Orange Alert

Read your Orange Alert and passed it on to my ex Navy Seal friend and his take is as follows: He agrees with your assessment but thinks the time frame is more likely to be by July of this year. He also says shiploads of Hamas fighters are being sent to this country and if this is a fact, it would explain Obama's brain fart to send 100,000 of our troops to Afghanistan so they would not be in play to fight against the foreign "invasion". A perfect place to "hide" these Hamas fighters would be, in my opinion, in all of the Concentration Camp facilities located throughout the U.S. When the takeover order is given it will be total bedlam when the Hamas fighters are deployed and start the war on our soil. Yes we have many citizens with guns and such but are you aware there is a critical shortage of ammo? No bullet no bango! I hope you tell me I'm a bit short of a full deck but I smell a rat of tremendous size if all this comes to pass.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Up there in the underground bunkers in Montana,
the airmight be carrying a doseage in the ppm of methane gas,
and as we know the likes of the Oracle of Delphi also had her
psychic encounters in a gas laden cave....

too much time alone & any person, may start typing their own
'Manefesto', ala' the unibomber did in his hermit cabin in the boonies.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't think that 100k armed Hamas will last long against 30 million armed citizens. That is only ten percent of the populace. These people will have on the average of two firearms each or better. As to ammo I think that it is going somewhere the ptb don't want it to go. Sure it will get messy and people would die, but I can't see them taking over.

my two cents

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Basically Steve Quayle said that something big would go down before september...

This is probably it if he's right. Expect a big pandemic, if he's right.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well the poop appears to have hit the fan. If you havent heard Alex Jones' special show, you guys should.
No longer does he seem crazy. :shk:

Its one thing to suspect this for years and its another when its in our faces

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan Update on the Code Orange Alert. This was posted on Steve Quayles site -

Retired Navy Seal Agrees With Orange Alert
He also says shiploads of Hamas fighters are being sent to this country and if this is a fact, it would explain Obama's brain fart to send 100,000 of our troops to Afghanistan so they would not be in play to fight against the foreign "invasion".

You're not buying into this, are you FF? I mean is the level of paranoia that high?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
LOL. This crap has been spouted for my entire life. And it hasn't happened yet.
Oh, I know. THIS time it's different.
Just like all the end of the world BS that happens at the turn of EVERY century.
And people say the MSM is bad. Consider the alternative.
My brother buys into this crap.
He's a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.
Whats your excuse?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hamas fighters

That alone tells me someone is a few bricks shy of a load.

I'd come closer to believing in a collision of Earth and Uranus than that.

top topics

join