It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: The FULL Speech to the UN conference 1/4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad: The FULL Speech to the UN conference

VERY intersting when seen as a whole and NOT taken out of context by the News Media. The news Media focuses on the walkout NOT the content of the actual speech, when you see the WHOLE speech you can see why, it convicts the Media on the VERY lies they have propogated. This Video has already been tagged by Youtube as belonging to AP(Associated Press) I wonder why that could be? Have you seen this Speech in Full on Western TV? NO.

Part 2 www.youtube.com...

Part 3 www.youtube.com...

Part 4 www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
In reference to your "AP" observation.

The AP wants to charge for the right to use this material. There have been several threads about this development in the news wire services as they have come to realize their business model was based upon a practical monopoly on streaming news into the MSM. The Internet broke that model to sunders, so now all the corporations are 'complying' with the trend to 'identify' the material.

But this is off-topic so I will desist...

except to add one thing..., AP only owns the clip - not the speech.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I love Achmoblahblahblah's Blagoyavich style hair cut. I think that doo comes with the responsibility of being totally worthless. Seriously though, I don't trust this guy as far as I can throw him.

-E-

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This had already been posted as of yesterday 4/20/09...sorry I guess the MODS did not pick this one up. See here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/21/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
In reference to your "AP" observation.

The AP wants to charge for the right to use this material. There have been several threads about this development in the news wire services as they have come to realize their business model was based upon a practical monopoly on streaming news into the MSM. The Internet broke that model to sunders, so now all the corporations are 'complying' with the trend to 'identify' the material.

But this is off-topic so I will desist...

except to add one thing..., AP only owns the clip - not the speech.

AP Does NOT own this clip, they may have licensed a part of it BUT this is the WEBCAST feed from the UN, which is Public Domain. It may just be Youtubes mistake if I am charitable, BUT this has NOT been shown on any of the Main Stream News channels. Only the walkout.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
This had already been posted as of yesterday 4/20/09...sorry I guess the MODS did not pick this one up. See here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/21/2009 by CaptGizmo]

No My friends, that link is a PressTV segment, my links are the ENTIRE Speech. 34 Minutes long.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why were these Zionist sympathisers wearing rainbow wigged hair and red noses. Most people are already aware that you're ignorant & stupid clowns. There's no need to prove it.

I don't agree with everything that the Iranian president said, but quite a lot of what he said was spot on. It's absolutely ridiculous that every time someone is critical of Israel, they are automatically accused of being anti semitic and racist. The delegates who walked out are an absolute disgrace to everyone who subscribes to freedom of speech and democracy.

Full transcript of speech

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by kindred]

new topics

top topics

join