It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General "WAKE UP" Tatics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
To even the most simple minds, it is quite interesting to think that the US government has not found Osama Bin Laden, and must have completely given up on the search.

I mean, we all remember the shirts with him in the crosshairs, and the toilet paper with his face on it. America (including myself) had so much hatred towards the man. We wanted him bad. I guess not bad enough. We were promised we would do everything to "bring him to justice". What went wrong?

When I look for argument material when trying to wake up my friends and family, I like to use this one. It is not provable, as nothing to them is, but it seems to help me tear down a wall. I think it is our duty as human beings to persistantly tear down walls with the people we love for the purpose of helping them.

Two years ago, I moved from Ventura County, California to the upper midwest. Not entirely because of prophecy, but it definately had a factor. Now, unfortunately, I dont have the ability of eye contact when talking to my best friends anymore, and convincing someone over the phone is much harder when you can't look them directly in the eye.

My knowledge has finally come full circle, and people hate the idea that someone knows more then someone else. They debate me, then get quite angry because I have an answer to every single question they ask. As each day passes, I suffer sadness knowing there is a high chance they all die unless they start looking into what I am talking about.

1. What tatics do you use when trying to awaken someone?
2. What wall breaking questions are good to pose to them?

Good luck everyone,

Jim

[edit on 21-4-2009 by sticky]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Nice thread!
My wife is arabic, and speaks arabic fluently.
About a month ago I was interested in her interpertation in bin laden's Hate-Speeches on TV. We looked them up on youtube and I watched it with her.
We watched the one where he gives statement on 9/11. Guess what my girlfriend told me?
She says that Bin Laden says that He and Al Qaida did not have anything to do with the WTC, and that if the US makes them responsible for it, the Unites States will be the cause for the holy war...

Any Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well, speaking from experience, you can't really "wake" someone up.

After I first began reading and understanding things from a realistic perspective, I'm sure I terrorized my friends to no end with shocking stories of cover-ups, complicity and conspiracy. All I have to do is go back and read the first few months of my posts on ATS to see how ardent and passionate I was about rattling cages and ringing the bells to wake up the sheeple.

But, I'm older and wiser now
and have learned just how true the old axiom is - you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

In other words, until your friends and family are ready to see things for what they really are, you will likely only sound like a raving lunatic with a one-track mind when trying to persuade them otherwise. Just be patient and ready for their "AH HA!" moment - for it will surely come - and then you can hold their hand and offer them a stiff drink.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I dont speak arabic, nor do I have someone close to me that does. I'd surmise that it is definately possible.

Here is another interesting point. This board, which is probably the #1 viewed and user contributed conspiracy board on the internet, and any thread that claims anything interesing gets immediately attacked with debunks and skeptics.

I wonder why nobody touches this.

The reason most likely is, the paid shills (all with multi-accounts) know this thread doesn't pose a relative threat. It is viewed, but not challenged. To me, this is another indicator of how many shills are really lurking this site every day.

- time to go make a signature

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Well, speaking from experience, you can't really "wake" someone up.

After I first began reading and understanding things from a realistic perspective, I'm sure I terrorized my friends to no end with shocking stories of cover-ups, complicity and conspiracy. All I have to do is go back and read the first few months of my posts on ATS to see how ardent and passionate I was about rattling cages and ringing the bells to wake up the sheeple.

But, I'm older and wiser now
and have learned just how true the old axiom is - you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

In other words, until your friends and family are ready to see things for what they really are, you will likely only sound like a raving lunatic with a one-track mind when trying to persuade them otherwise. Just be patient and ready for their "AH HA!" moment - for it will surely come - and then you can hold their hand and offer them a stiff drink.

I definately have encountered this. Since my godsended lay-off 2 months ago was the cooincedental path to my research. I also have been quite bent on spreading my revelations to the ones close to me.

You are 100% right, the person has to choose to be awakened, like in the movie "the matrix". I wish I could ask them, "do you want to know the truth", then take the blue pill!! Metaphorically speaking, this is exactly what needs to occur.

I guess I'm gonna go watch that series again, as I thought it was the computer aspect that made it my favorite. I guess my heart always knew why, but my head never did.

Untill I have not a single breath in my body, I will not concede my efforts.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Having spent much of my life being labelled a loony, just because my view of the world does not concur with the mainstream, I can honestly say that trying to 'wake people up' is a complete waste of time! The more you publically share your beliefs, the greater the resistance and rather than face uncomfortable feelings, the listener will project their uncertainty onto the speaker.

However, if you take this desire to 'save' your friends and family and externalise it, ie stop talking to your nearest and dearest and begin to share your thoughts with complete strangers, you may find you get a better response. If only because those personally known to us are more likely to trust that they can challenge your perceptions and show their insecurtiy without fear of high riducule or actual harm.

I think that if you sow seeds, make comments that cause the listener to think, you won't necessarily see the outcome, but there is a better chance of success. High risk rolling! Maybe.

And hope and pray that at some point in the future, they will come to understand for themselves, by their own learning processes.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What If I told you packing up and moving away from all your friends because of fear is hurting you more than the NWO ever could? If I said the thoughts that habitually occupy your mind are determining your external reality? Which would mean you telling your friends about all the bad stuff that was "going" to happen to them is what TPTB want you to do? And what if i said I know this to be true and I have experienced this on a first hand level?

Hopefully you wont, but is your mind putting up a wall right now? Is it rejecting everything I am saying, because it goes against everything you believe? Thats exactly what is happening when you are talking to your friends. If you can figure out how to break down that wall in yourself, maybe you will be able to help your friends do it.

~ I was once like you trying to convince everyone of what I thought was going to happen because I thought I knew all. You will find that road will lead nowhere. Being a good and peaceful person will shine through and others will begin asking you how you can seem so happy and calm all the time and at that point the student is ready for the teacher. Knowledge can not be forced upon people.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well, I left that area for more reasons then just prophecy, to return to the area I was born and where 99% of my family currently lives. I have a 3 year old nephew here now, whom which I have vowed to protect.

I can't answer your question because I am new to the board and don't know what TPTB means.

Also, I hardly ever bring up prophecy to them, I use The Disclosure Project and things like "Loose Change" and the Jennings death story. Once I have a slight inclination that they are in fact listening, I may make the Sitchin connection.

Sitchin is a tough one to pose on christians....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
TPTB = The Powers That Be

Look at whether you are spreading fear or love. With all of the stuff you have learned, how oppressed are you? Do you have free will and can you decide what you want to do with your life?

We can all speculate about whats coming...fema trains, martial law, invasions, but all that does is plant the seed of fear. Concentrate on whats good on your life RIGHT NOW and experience it. If the time comes and something crazy happens, you will be more prepared than most and will be able to help your family which is great. If the end really is coming, wouldn't you rather spend your last few years having a good time with your loved ones than getting them all worked up?

Check out my thread below in my signature about living in the now, i believe it could help you. I was once making the same preparations as you and trying to convince my family and friends that there was some bad stuff going on and its not going to end well. You will find that it is a waste of energy.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Another thing you will find is that all the info that has lead you to where you are today is your path and no one else's. Mine went something like this....

-Saw dan ackroyds unplugged on UFOS's
-tether incident and Mexican infrared sighting shook my foundations and changed my basic beliefs on intelligent extraterrestrial life

-Began reading all books i could get my hands on dealing with govt cover ups on UFO's and first hand experiences (Jim Marrs alien agenda, budd hopkins)

-govt cover ups and conspiracies lead me to 9/11, religion as a fraud, zeitgeist, esoteric agenda etc.

-Got into ancient extraterrestrials and technology
which lead me to Mayans, Egyptians and Sumerians (sitchin, forbidden history essays)

-Had a ET contact experience which changed my belief structure again forever an the nature of these intelligent beings

-Had an OBE that proved to me first hand that our bodies are just vessels and we are experiencing simulated reality in this dimension.

-Got into meditation and altered states of consciousness. I began to observe my thoughts and I was lead to The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle which has again shaken my foundations on how unconscious I have lived my life.

Now this took me about 2.5 years time to make the transition for sheep to partially aware human being. My mother on the other hand made the leap I did with one simple realization. I was talking with her the other day about getting caught in the past and how the voice in her head was not her own. She went home and with our convo on her mind had a profound realization that changed her forever, She is no longer controlled by her ego and lives every second in the moment.

Now she did this without going through the 2 years of reading, research, and ATSing that I did. It just proves that people awaken in their own way. They cant be told how to do it. They have to be open minded and experience it. There have been monks who have reached enlightenment by gazing into a flower. Everyone has their own path, all you can do it help people when they need it. Forcing your path on others will not work. Trust in the universe, sit back, and enjoy the ride because that's all it is my friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wonderful words, thank you very much.

I understood everything you said, mainly because my information path was similar. Peculiar how one can go from ufos to meditation, but it even happend to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Agreed. It has always been strange to me too how one can go from UFO's-meditation but thats usually where the path leads. Three years ago i wasn't into ANYTHING esoteric, metaphysical, or spiritual. I played sports, drank beer, and partied. I was in college so thats pretty normal but literally I thought people who were into UFOs were weirdos and that there was better things to do with your time.

I guess once you really believe in UFOs and the possibility that there have been intelligent beings watching over our planet for thousands of years, it really opens your mind up to the fact that we don't know Sh*t. Once you can admit that our current understanding of the world comes no where near explaining everything, you start looking for other answers. Then you find the best place to look for answers is inside yourself. Thus meditation makes perfect sense. I wonder how many other people on this board have gone through the same subject matter and arrived at meditation.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ah I had quite a similar experience...I began with the governent conspiracies and the 9/11 and illuminati...and yes I still occasionally look it up because it does interest me...but over the past year I becae heavily into spirituality...the Power of Now was a great help to..fro there I went into meditation and reiki and now use that as my own way of waking people up aswell as using the reiki and the real truth through music as another way

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

Funny I just got certified in reiki too! Weird how so many people I talk to are going through the exact same thing as me. Seems like such a strange path but this message board has shown me that I am not alone.

join