It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone haunted by voodoo magic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hello there ats

Long time since i posted since im more of a reader then a poster.

This is a pretty weird story and i myself dont know if i believe this. So i met this guy talking only english. And he told me he was being haunted by voodoo and his fellow students in their student house where doing it to him. He said they where sacrificing animals in their basement and such. Now he has moved to another house and "the haunting" hasnt stopped. He wakes up in the middle of the night seeing his torso ripped open feeling the pain like its real. Also one of those students came to him and said he was very sorry for what they did to him and also said "Sometimes your worst enemy can be your best friend and your best friend can be your worst enemy" wich was weird for him because it was something out of a bob marley song. Next time i meet him, im gonna ask where that house was and check it out. Does any1 know any way to protect him from this? Maybe somekind of symbols or powder he can put around his bed or house? The guy seemed scared and he really didnt know what to do. I think he doesnt knows allot of people so thats why he asked my friend and me.

Greetings Neoblade

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Voodoo is coralated with good spirits, and Hoodoo is to do with the bad spirits. Black majic is real and should not be messed around with. Sounds like this guy needs to go see a priest.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Do u think a christian priest can help him then? I think a priest around here wouldnt even believe him

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neoblade
Do u think a christian priest can help him then? I think a priest around here wouldnt even believe him

Yep priests do not believe in evil anymore, as they are saturated with the evil non stop as well.
Not sure what to say about this, and what advice as i have problems too in these things. Has he tried doing a christian baptism?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
No he hasnt tried im sure. But its not something i would recommend. Because im not a big believer for the traditional christian stuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Im also reading red brickdust at his doorsteps might help... If i meet him 2day ill ask him to show me where those V(H)oodoo guys live and ill ask em what they r doing without showing them that guy.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Personally i would advise him to talk to a priest, as they may be totally against the idea of such things today, and you never know they may be working for the government, and the last thing you need is governments knowing this stuff is happening to you.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ill go to a priest today before i go to the place where always run into him. Dont think the government is behind it and they cant find me anyways
Feels more like its some occult student frat or something.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Maybe he should see a doctor? Abdominal pain in the middle of the night could be a sign of a serious illness.

Or gas.

Tell him to lay off the polish food right before bed, and stop believing in crazy religions.

If it doesn't stop, go get an MRI

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Maybe u didnt read my post? He says they even told him they where sorry for what they did to him etc... Im leaving my options open but i would say he's crazy over> stomach pains xD...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A while back I was on vacation on the Fidji Islands, an I was proved wrong about disbelieving in voodoo there.
There was a man whom I saw myself, who was in trance, after being talked to or something in voodoo language. While in trance this guy was literally getting fingers chopped off, and did not wink an eye or move a muscle, until he was gotten out of trance again.
Once he was sober again, he immediatly started screaming in pain, because of losing 5 fingers due to stealing.
If you ask me Voodoo is very true and should not be joked with.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
voodoo magic, the ultimate woman source, never to be kind out of illusions of theirselves.

woman spook and gaze around all the time, never to set vastness. always looooonging. tentacles AND ENVIOUS. set things straight!!! the hunt for sex october.

they don't care when lost, should strap the [SNIP] out of themselves. [SNIP], I don't know you.

do something.

babble when anxious, it's a necessety until found, settled. people, make contact, let the spirit speak, compete, you'll see it's a surrounding. an all encomplating. it works, everybody gets loved and may speak. Logic and sudden influents. speak morningglory!! part of a tale of magic!

greets

Mod Edit: Removed rude words.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So... uhmm... what? Thats a confusing post my friend xD Could you clarify that for me

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neoblade
So... uhmm... what? Thats a confusing post my friend xD Could you clarify that for me

Thank you for speaking my thoughts!

Somehow I can not come to any conclusion, as to what he is trying to tell me with this. Please clarify!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Im going outside, meet a priest and hope i run into that guy again. Ill check on this thread tonight.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Neoblade

once there was a woman you loved, she knew and did not participate with you. now she fell for you cause you loved and she never participated. Now out of regret she wants to clear her path by killing. the stupid woman!!!

that's how she reacts. she wants to keep it secret!! the promise she abused. many woman do so, it's ugly. she tells me, what i'm doing now. Many woman don't have interest in their lives I guess. fueled by evil they go on. Then one day they reach that point of understanding and then they do that thinking thay won't fall on their faces. Ok ????????????????

[edit on 21-4-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So i went on a quest with a friend to find a priest in the city. We went to the first church and they told me the pastor lived right nextdoor but he was away for 3days. So we spoke to the "diake" and he took it seriously, he told us every bishopdom should have an exorcist and gave us the adress of a 2 pastors and a nun monastary. We deceided to go to the monastary first because they went on missions in curacau and might know something. The nun we spoke had no idea who to speak to etc in their monastary. But she wanted to send us to another pastor who serves the biggest church in this city. But a he was gone till tomorrow we heard there. So we deceided to see tomorrow. When we walked out of the church a ran into this guy again! He was on his way to school.. wtf.... i really really couldnt believe i randomly walked into him again :S The truth is ive only seen this guy 2 times before.... So i said hi and told him we where finding out what to do for him. He seemed surprised to see us and surprised that we where doing that for him. I totaly forgot to ask him where those voodoo guys lived We aranged a meeting around 5-7 tomorrow at the place where i always hang around. And im going to see that pastor around 3ish.

And @ etherical waterwave:

I have no idea what ur talking about... I didnt say anything about women
Im open to stuff and trying to read somekind of symbolism in your post but it seems to be impossible. I just see lots of random stuff :S Please clarify.... Just in normal people language...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
First of all I would like to say seek medical help. I know I have read the post but I still need to say it.
now onto the main part.
start of with sprinkling the house and compound with turmeric powder mixed with water (use a little powder to prevent staining).

The following is a mid level ritual which should banish the negative energies.

then find as many of the following items as you can(some are in Hindi you will need to translate)
1) mustard seeds
2)clove seeds
3)Hing (Asafoetida)
4)ajwine or Ajawine depending on spelling
5)Lobhan
6)Camphor (used for lighting fire, recommended but anything can be used to light it if unavailiable)
7)Some wood
8)Something to hold the fire in (should be small enough to step over)
If you cannot find everything just use what you can find.

Warning: Supervision is required while doing the next part, it involves fire so caution is recommended.

Do the next part in a well ventilated area prefeably in a backyard or such and keep care of loose clothes/hair and other stuff that could catch fire.

Mix items 1 to 5 together.
Start a small fire, and put a teaspoonful of the mixed stuff in the fire every five minutes, in the meantime proceed to bask yourself (and in particular the places where pain is concentrated) in the heat and smoke of fire. Please use common sense for precautions and have someone supervise. Continue for 30 minutes.
At this time the fire should be small/embers only (i.e. safe to step over) if not wait for it to be so.
Stand at one side of the fire and cross over to the other side then walk in a semicircle anticlockwise until you are back at your starting point. repeat until crossed over 3 times.

Put a small bowl of the mixture into a pot, fill it with water and bring to boil, let it boil for further 10 minutes. Then mix cold water and have a warm bath with it.

repeat the turmeric water sprinkling.

Repeat entire thing for three days.

Please note you in this post means the person who has the problem.

This is a medium level ritual. I have some other things that could help the effectiveness of this and also some very high level things but I do not with to place it on a public forum. If you want send me a u2u, but please send an alternative contact with it as I do not have enough posts to u2u.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Thank you for your help m8 but thats way to much ingredients i wouldnt know how to get them all... Today i have a meeting with a priest and he will say a prayer for that guy. Maybe its even enough for that guy to belive in that

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I kinda forgot to post. So i went to church and i would meet the guy there, but he didnt show
Even tho i saw him the day before and he was saying he was really thankfull for me helping him :S

new topics

top topics

join