It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
do you guys believe in reincarnation, or at least accept the idea of its existence? if you accpet reincarnation, do you think coming back is a good thing?

i don't know if i believe it in or not, but with all these stories i heard and all the overwhelming "proof" by the scientists, it's hard not to at least acknowledge the possibility.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
yea, not like the beleif that what you get reincarnated is dependant on how good you were; like bad=fat guy's tapeworm. I think its all dependant on your personality like a person who was vicious and creuel would be like a Jakel or Hyennia.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
REincarnation is just another idea proposed because people didn't like the idea of death.

Are you happy with the fact that when you die you ar4e just gone and any trace of your existence is gone. I know i am not happy with it but i except it.

With reincarnation you get to benefits.

1. You will always come back and be able to exist on earth.

2. It tells people to be good and can be used for control. Because, if you are a bad person you will be reincarnated as a rat.

I am just happy to have been incarnated.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't beleive in reincarnation per say in the sense that you come back as an animal. I think if you are reincarnated, you come back as a person, and you come back to learn a specific lesson. When you're through, maybe then you can have peace.

What's the pain of living, without a little challenge?

I forget which Eastern religion this is loosely based off of... Hinduism? Buddhism? One of the two.

I can't say for sure though, whether or not it exists, because if it does, then I don't remember dying the first time. I'm not sure which is more comforting... the assumption that I'll be back here one day... or I'll just cease to be.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The humorous moment of the earthmen' situation is that for most of them, however regrettably that may sound, this is their last incarnation in a physical body. So in a sense those rejecting reincarnation are absolutely right: their physical death will be a symbol of spiritual one as well.

Here is a link with some details of the mechanism.

...The Earth itslef should either raise its class, or be forever erased from the map of the Open Cosmos, having disappeared in the system of Black Holes together with all its inhabitants and starry-galactic systems, obstructing normal functioning of more advanced fellows of wit. For that purpose a new Black Hole, through which everything unsuitable for evolution will go into the Working Void, is currently being formed. That is why during the 1999 parade of planets all unsuitable souls and psychoenergy informations from other starry-galactic systems, subject to mass selfdestruction in the system of Black Holes, were cast off onto Earth. However, since these forfeited battalions already have multifold experience of survival under Apocalypse conditions, they all are allowed to participate in this gladiator grapple where the winner may not only survive, but also sharply raise his extraterrestrial level. For on all the spires of evolution it is only the First among the Equals who survives, they have already experienced many times all the pleasures of this postulate on their own back.

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think reincarnation is real . I dident used to thought as what was mentioned before that it was just used to make people feel better about dieing maybe it is but i dont belive that anymore my ideas have changed or maybe ive been brainwashed
lol But i think we are hear to learn experience evolve ascend etc. I think that if your bad you will come back as another human and unfortunately have to suffer until you realise such truths but once you do learn truths then you go onto to another level to experience the self even more.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
But I'm very interested to see this overwhelming proof from-of all people-skeptical scientists.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

...I think that if you are bad you will come back as another human and unfortunately have to suffer until you realise such truths but once you do learn truths then you go onto to another level to experience the self even more.

Back as another human... Not these days. It used to be like that before. Now a consiousness (soul) which was given a 'Man' type biomachine during the previous numerous incarnations, is more likely to turn into a galactic fuel than to receive a chance of another life in a different human body.

Annihilation may be of three types or their combinations: simple annihilation, annihilation along the involution, annihilation along the involution with suffering.

In the case of simple annihilation there's an opportunity to resume one's development starting from light and sound bands.

The second case is a continuous gradual annihilation with the payment of all one's karmic debts. Until you pay all your debts you'll be incarnated in the involutionary ranks of animal, vegetable and mineral realms for reprocessing of negative psychic energies into positive ones through your biomachine. The order of repayment of involutionary Karma is as follows: death - partial annihilation of repaid Karma - incarnation; death - partial annihilation of repaid Karma - incarnation, and so on. The process of annihilations goes on automatically until the Universes stop to compress - unless you manage to repay all your karmic debts ahead of time - which is very, very doubtful. There's only one way - downwards to the final annihilation with the dissolution of the remnants of the deceased into the Working Emptiness.

You'll give back all you've taken in excess, you'll receive and experience all the grief and evil which you have caused to others during your past lives. This procedure of development along the involution reminds a slow execution used by japanese: today you lose a nail, tomorrow - a tooth, the day after tomorrow - a slice of a finger phalanx, and so on. The execution could last for years. There's not a chance for survival, because one secret point of yours will be pierced and that already means a slow death. Such retribution was usually used for traitors and those guilty of serious violations of tribal laws, which could automatically cause death to all, but mainly for traitors.

Annihilation along the involution with suffering is the same as the annihilation along the involution - only all the incarnations will process in suffering (the same slow japanese execution, only with daily tortures and lashings).

More details can be found in Lyrical-dramatic Information #4 and Cosmogony of Majtreya

Vitalij
"Earth - the planet of biorobots"
www.godswhip.info...

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Vitalij]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I believe in reincarnation., however, I do not believe that a human being could return as an animal.

In my opinion, humans will continue to reincarnate as humans. So there is no way that Tony Blair (for example) will ever reincarnate as a slimy toad. Pity really

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I fully believe in reincarnation.
When I was into heavy meditation I asked if reincarnation was a valid experience during one of my trances. I always have believed and found to be true that if I need to know something vital to my own spiritual growth the creator will suplly me with the answers. So I asked.....

I went to bed that night and had a dream where I relived the last two hours of my last lifetime right up until death. What I found interesting about it, was that some people I know now, were also in that lifetime as well, which has also lead me to believe that we reincarnate in groups, and interact with "soulmates" through several lifetimes.

Was quite interesting to me because I always doubted it was a real valid experience, which is why I asked. Doubt isnt really the right word, I thought it was a silly idea actually.

Just my thoughts and story on the subject.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Either we do reincarnate, Sylvia Brown really is correct or, at any moment we could wake up in some type of machine which enables lucid dreams, much like this twilight zone episode i saw in the 80's. Whatever or wherever we go im sure we choose for ourselves though. Would i come back to earth? No i don't plan to, i'd much prefer someplace less violent.

top topics

join