It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Heaven will arrive in 5billion years and it will be the Andromeda Galaxy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The current Earth and Heaven will first pass away before the New arrives.

Seems to coincide with scientific prediction of future events.

From the Bible and article:
"The heavens shall perish; the elements shall melt with fervent heat. The heavens being on fire shall be dissolved."
"Then God puts all rule and authority under his feet"
"New Heaven and Earth is created and has come"
The link:
www.parentalguide.com...

Scientific Predictions:
-Earth will be swallowed by the Sun in 5billion years - melt with fervent heat from the Bible??
en.wikipedia.org...
-Also in 5 billion years the galactic merger with Milky Way and Andromeda would've settled. It should've also spawned new stars and planets from the 'collision' and merger - The New Heaven and Earth??
www.space.com...

From the Bible again:
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away"
www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Preaching/Printed%20Books/Golden/sgdb-chap_14.htm

As optimistic as this may seem, it may not happen for a very long time unless the scientists are so very wrong and the Sun will actually swallow Earth much sooner than in a billions of years
But it was also God himself that mentioned that no one knows the dates but him.

I don't have a problem with 5billion years but think, a lot of deception can happen with that time. Aliens could easily masquerade as the true God and simulate the New Heaven and Earth and deceive many.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ahnggk]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I must learn to keep my mouth shut

[edit on 22/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I feel that way, too.

But I'll make it short and sweet.

1. The Bible is a book
2. How are we going to get the the galaxy?
3. Where are we going to stay once there? A planet? In human forms or spirit forms or otherwise?
4. Is Hell a galaxy, too?
5. Are things there now?
6. What happens if a random accident occurs and the galaxy isn't still there in five billion years? Or we're not? Where do we go now? Old heaven? Is that a galaxy, too?

Honest questions, I think.
Oh wait, and needs more proof.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You seem to have an interesting theory and it would seem to corroborate with the Revelations 21 theme. New Heavens and a a New Earth. Maybe that is why we're seeing all of these life-capable planets pop up?

Why isn't this in a religious forum? It certainly doesn't really go with conspiracy, but it doesn't necessarily go with space topics either.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

new topics

top topics

join