It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth Annual X-Conference CNN News Coverage April 20th 2009 videos!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow14

Originally posted by godofme
I still can't beleive people take no notice of things like this, how can anyone not be interested in the subject?

Why take interest in something that is fake it's one big illusion and they are setting the stage for the NWO. Why believe anything that comes outta these peoples mouth and especially when its on CNN.

One big illusion? Is the Chicago O'hare incident an illusion? The Phoenix Lights? The Roswell crash? There are thousands of documented UFO and abduction cases that can surely give skeptics and debunkers alike a big headache to try and decipher so I hardly believe that all of them can be an illusion. Perhaps the supposed NWO would be a byproduct of UFO disclosure?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow14

Originally posted by godofme
I still can't beleive people take no notice of things like this, how can anyone not be interested in the subject?

Why take interest in something that is fake it's one big illusion and they are setting the stage for the NWO. Why believe anything that comes outta these peoples mouth and especially when its on CNN.

man, oh boy ...

yes, IT IS A #ING CONSPIRACY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BIG ONE GOVERNAMENT ... I AM BEEING PAID ... thats it, u found out everything!!

we all know aliens exist, they must exist, because the universe is large, and because there are infinite universes .. ok ... to think that one of the space civilization found out how to travel thats not something crazy

well ... the implants are amazing ... the body just doesnt reject it ...

we are at a point in the evolution that we just cannot evolve ... we need something ... if we could get this alien tecnology, it would help everyone ...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
really a horrible presention imo.

They cant even set up a simple projector, so we can see the "implants".

Oh yea, the guys pictures contrast was goofed up, but he'll be putting the pictures up on a website....when they get one.....

Good grief, this is 5 years later, and they can get a simple webite set up and post pictures of these so called "implants"?

C'mon, they could do that for free on my space for christ sake. Imageshack anything.

What a load of crap imo. Just more disinformation, and people begging you to take "thier word for it", and buy thier books and DVD's.

That IS NOT disclosure. That is what we call a money makeing business.

none of these people have anything new to say actually show us, just more repetition and rehashing of the same old same old.

In my opinion the so called "Disclosure Project" is anything but true disclosure.

This presentation, and press package seems like it was set up and thrown together by a group of 4th graders over the weekend.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Exactly very poor and no wonder cnn wanted to cover it, what sort of public reaction will they get with that amaterish presentation.

No wonder cnn wanted to show this, lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I agree that there was a lack of professionalism in the broadcast, no projector, apologies that the images in the press package were so bad, and even trouble with the audio.

Another problem that this movement faces is the very networks that did show limited coverage. Just about a half hour or so ago cnn did a piece on Edgar Mitchell. Of course there was the obligatory X-files music and the cute little animated green men on the White House lawn, and the ever present jokes and cracks made by the anchors.

People, this is ats and we here are savvy enough to realize that nothing on MSM is by chance, nothing. It is all orchestrated to get a particular point across and all these little animated aliens and space ships are part of the tools they use to keep people thinking this is the talk of crazy people. I cannot wait for the day when these people have to sit there and cover the story when it can no longer be hidden or denied.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Conferences like this to show the public in my opinion are a waste of time. Until the great leaders of the world hold press conferences and disclose any truths and information they have, no one in joe public is going to believe anyone or anything.
Unless of course a UFO lands on the white house lawn. Even then the media will says its a US military black ops project gone and landed in the wrong spot..

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
we are at a point in the evolution that we just cannot evolve ... we need something ... if we could get this alien tecnology, it would help everyone ...

Ummmm, you are half right about that. we can't physically evolve anymore but consciously evolve.

And on to the topic, all of the guys at the X-confrence who demanded the truth, I predict that they will all be dead by May '09 in order to keep the truth in.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
[edit on 21-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
the serius problem, is that now we want people to woke up, and they aint gonna, we need to unite. get some flyers and billboards, and make the message spread across the planet. it is like, if it was our real mission.

unite brothers and sisters

[edit on 21-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that these guys are still in possession of these implants that were surgically removed.
Surely they would have been seized as part of national security?
How come the government have no interest in this other worldly non terrestrial material that also emits radio signals?

My guess is the reason they aren't particularly interested is because they were the ones who abducted these people and put the implants in themselves not aliens. Just like the cow mutilations were done by them to make it look like aliens were abducting and killing livestock.

I'm not saying that I don't believe in UFOs or Aliens but I believe there are a lot of red herrings around and the herrings are planted by humans not aliens.

This could well have been a covert operation to test different metals for the coming implant chips that we'll all be receiving. Funny how these implants don't interfere with a persons immune system and also that they emit radio waves for tracking. You would think the PTB would be all over this but they are suspiciously quiet.

My 2 cents...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nice post Flighty, Star for that one.

I'm also glad to see all of the skepticism here, but I don't want to go overboard here.

Healthy skepticism is ok.

But to say the ENTIRE ufo phenomena is nothing but military smokescreens is jumping way in there.

I believe these men do belive what they are saying...I think

But no they aren't gonna turn up dead, this is the 5th anuual, count em 5 years of this "disclosure project" conferences, and they are all still alive and well. Most notably the lady that runs them all. BTW can we get some more backround on her. I didn't make note of her name, I should have, but she was well spoken, and looked to be well off. No worse for wear.

But, how and why the presentation was so ameteurish(sp?) though with todays technoglogy is beyond my comprehension.

A simple laptop hooked up with an expensive video card, to a nice big flat High Def screen should have been EASY to set up after all these years.

That would only cost a few thousand dollars and 5 hours to set up at best.

But when thier resident "metallurgist axpert", can't even print a decent picture, or set up a web page.....

Something is just wrong.

I wish they would stay away from the subject of crop circles and cattle mutilations as well. To me personaloly that's just like 9/11 truthers talking about no planes. Sure it's something to look at and keep in mind, but is a bit silly and can ruin any "real" presentation your makeing.

It's just like David Icke talking about media collussion with black governments and banks, and great topics like that and then going off on this tangent about the president, and the Queen of England being shapeshifting reptiles. It just makes a joke out of everything GOOD you just said.

Again, I like the healthy skepticism, and others noticing how ametuerish this presentation was, but again don't dismiss the idea of back engineered craft, and technologies. That to me is a very solid topic. Cases like Rendelsham forest, Roswell, Belgium ufo flap, the Arizona lights ect, all very good and solid topics/cases.

Abductions, and implants is good as well, (again maybe the goivernment is behind it, don't know) but please, if THEY have these items, and you say you can line 7 of the 15 up on a surgical tray, and they can't tell one from the other....Let's see some high rez , high quality pictures. Theres just no excusing it , imo.

please forgive the spelling errors, I am still wakeing up sort of.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
thanks my friend, star and flag for you - excellent find!.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

About the projector. The National Press Club (NPC) was supposed to have a projector ready for us as we had ordered it well in advance. Then as we all arrived barely in time to do the press conference due to awful weather and the fact that Washingtonians can't drive in the rain the receptionist at the NPC says we will have to pay $600 per hour for the projector if we want it. I said if you have it ready to go now, yes, if not forget it. They said they "had to order it and it would take a little while".

This was a last minute screw up by the NPC. I believe it was an effort to diminish the press conference. I have Dr. Leir's presentation and I will try to get his permission to post the images. I will report back here if I do.
Jim

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArJunaBug

Originally posted by Nola213

About the projector. The National Press Club (NPC) was supposed to have a projector ready for us as we had ordered it well in advance. Then as we all arrived barely in time to do the press conference due to awful weather and the fact that Washingtonians can't drive in the rain the receptionist at the NPC says we will have to pay $600 per hour for the projector if we want it. I said if you have it ready to go now, yes, if not forget it. They said they "had to order it and it would take a little while".

This was a last minute screw up by the NPC. I believe it was an effort to diminish the press conference. I have Dr. Leir's presentation and I will try to get his permission to post the images. I will report back here if I do.
Jim

thanks that'd be great if you could do that.

But I mean don't any of these "scientists" or "doctors" have a laptop and and graphics card that can convert to a decent screen? It just doesn't seem like they put enough effort into this.

I suppose things can and do go wrong though and with time dealines, the show must go on.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
For those of you who missed the CNN coverage, here's a full-length hi-def version of the broadcast.

exopolitik.blip.tv...

Enjoy!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join