It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme vibrations with Pressure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I woke up at 6:30 this morning, the usual time I wake up but I forgot to set my alarm last night. I was pretty awake and it was to early to get up. I decided to go back to sleep. I remembered that when you wake up in the morning is one of the best times to Astral Project. So I closed my eyes and set up to AP. After about a minute I decided screw it im just gonna sleep. So I started day dreaming and fell asleep. I woke up and for some reason I knew I was on the border of sleep and being awake. I was hearing strange sounds, my mind fealt strange. My whole body was vibrating. The vibrations were extremely intense! My body was under pressure to, I fealt like I was going to implode or something, my stomach fealt like it was moving, like when you roll it or something. I opened my eyes for I didnt know what was going. It wouldnt stop! I then thought that this is what its suppossed to feel like when you AP. I closed my eyes and let it go on, unfortunately after I opened then I couldnt keep the vibrations and it faded away. I was really tired after this.

People on these forums describe Astral projecting with the vibrations but I have never heard of the intense pressure! It was very strange. Im no longer afraid of this, im ready to AP! I think I will try it later today. So can someone explain the pressure?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Any suggestions? I'm anticipating a response

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Perhaps you were using the rope method

www.barbelith.com...

or here

"Energetic Conflicts: In the context of this book, meaning any energetic, empathic or telepathic conflicts between the physical/etheric body, and its projected double. Also meaning the energetic conflicts caused by the presence of awake consciousness, during a fully conscious OBE exit. Energetic conflicts are responsible for heavy exit sensations, i.e., rapid heartbeat, heavy vibrations, throbbing, pressure and adrenalin-like body rushes, often experienced by novice projectors during early OBE's. Also see: Complications Of Consciousness, Astral Feedback, Exit Sensations."

www.astralpulse.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sounds like what happenned to me! I guess I will have to overcome it with practice.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very wierd. I would not want that to happen to me!

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That's normal dude. The first few times are the worst.

I've heard people say it feels like they're going to die the exit symptoms are so bad... but no one ever does

top topics

join