It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of ET Knowledge: Zeta 2 Reticuli (Greys)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Alex Collier on the past of Greys

"Now, our government, the United States government, the New World Order - whatever you want to call it - wants to implant everybody. From the Andromedan perspective that means ownership. Extraterrestrial don't want to bother with that stuff, since that is not permanent. Extraterrestrials value genetics. What they do is they come in, conquer a race and genetically alter it. From that moment on, that race is genetically altered. The genetic changes alter the frequency, sound and thought patterns of the race if they move into a physical form. Does everyone understand this?

Q: Could you give us an example of this?
AC: The best example I could give you concerns the Greys. Apparently, the Greys were much more human-looking at one time. What happened was that they, as a race, were captured 891,000 years ago while leaving Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 to go off and do their own thing. This is very common, and it is how Earth became colonized. What happened is that they got captured by a group in Orion that was already genetically altered and under control of the Alpha Draconians. According to Morenae, the first thing this Draconian- altered Orion group did was slaughter almost all of the females of the captured race in order to control the birth process. They then genetically altered the remaining females, so that all the children born after that were genetically altered. The males were enslaved, made to work in mines and slaughtered by the Draconian-controlled Orion group, who had absolutely no regard for life. What we know now as the Greys became a natural resource."

Source: www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

Watching the X-conference videos now... I hope Obama really discloses all the government knows... I've got faith in you Barack, don't let me down.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Fire in the sky alien abduction scene.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS INTENSE - DO NOT SHOW TO CHILDREN

Although this video is Hollywood produced, it was based upon the abductee testimony of Travis Walton, and follows the basic abductee reports presented by victims of "Greys"

Part one:
www.youtube.com...
Part two:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-4-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
You mentioned Gliese 86. It was a coincident that just before I logged onto ats I read an article, about a world like earth is this the same star system?

OMG you guys are really grasping at straws. Gliese is not a constellation or star system, it is a catalog named after an astronomer. All stars within 20 parsecs (25 in the latest edition) of earth are in the catalog, therefore named Gliese #.

The fact that the zeta Reticuli binary star does not match in any conceivable way Betty Hill's map shows that all the tall tales based on zeta Reticulan aliens are fabrications.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

Collection of ET Knowledge: Zeta 2 Reticuli (Greys)

Knowledge? I hate to split hairs but we know nothing! Most of our 'information' or 'knowledge' concerning the above are ambiguous, unproven, unverifiable here-say and outright fabrications.

Anyone who claims otherwise needs to splash cold water on their face. Please sight me one verifiable source... just one! And please look up the definition of the word 'verifiable' in the dictionary first.

Things that we do know know for certain (i.e can't verify) cannot be called 'knowledge'. "A Collection of ET theories" would be more appropriate as a thread title.

IRM

[edit on 22/4/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
You mentioned Gliese 86. It was a coincident that just before I logged onto ats I read an article, about a world like earth is this the same star system?

OMG you guys are really grasping at straws. Gliese is not a constellation or star system, it is a catalog named after an astronomer. All stars within 20 parsecs (25 in the latest edition) of earth are in the catalog, therefore named Gliese #.

The fact that the zeta Reticuli binary star does not match in any conceivable way Betty Hill's map shows that all the tall tales based on zeta Reticulan aliens are fabrications.

Again... For someone who has 0 previous knowledge of astronomy, the drawing was fairly close to the actual star map.

Also, the Betty Hill Star Map is only one of the many links I've posted... I don't know why you're so caught up on it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
A question of my own, if anyone cares to tackle it.

Debunkers beware! This one will be tough.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=456956

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
Again... For someone who has 0 previous knowledge of astronomy, the drawing was fairly close to the actual star map.

There is no "actual" star map. The Marjorie Fish interpretation was done by slowly and painstakingly making a physical model of many stars. The stars chosen are cherry picked (many are ignored without justification) so there is a partial fit. Other stars that are just as likely are left out. The distance between the main stars, zeta1 and zeta2 is too small to account for the distance in Betty Hill's map. The Fish model is based on the 1969 Gliese catalog, with some big inaccuracies in distances. The 3 stars on the left that are not linked to any other star are completely off when using distances in recent catalogs. They don't match at all the small triangle in Betty Hill's map.

With all 16 stars we get:

I have made the calculations in Excel, if anyone is interested in how to get XYZ coordinates from parallax, right ascension and declination in star catalogs, U2U me.

Also, the Betty Hill Star Map is only one of the many links I've posted... I don't know why you're so caught up on it.

It is the one that started the Reticulan myth. Possibly there wouldn't be any zetans or Reticulans without it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Betty Hill star map didn't "start" the reticulan myth. It simplly gave greys the name "Zeta Reticulans"

On average, over 50% of abductees report greys.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'd like to hear a theory on how a species could evolve to read minds. That is one of the characteristics of a Grey alien, ESP.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The Alex Collier video is probably the best video I have ever seen. I am pretty skeptical, but I just have a feeling that this man is telling the truth. Nothing indicates to me that he is lying. I highly suggest people taking notice of this video. Yeah it's about two hours long, but it's worth it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Going to bump so that we can discuss the greys again. It's been quite a while and I'd like to see some new opinions/"facts" if anyone has them.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
I'd like to hear a theory on how a species could evolve to read minds. That is one of the characteristics of a Grey alien, ESP.

I'll go out on the limb for a bit...

From what I've been told/shown the vast majority of sentient life uses telepathy as the primary means of personal communication. They all evolved it the same way that we evolved our sensory inputs/outputs, (ears for hearing, vocal chords for speech, eyeballs for seeing, etc). But it's more that we, as a species, had this ability and were genetically messed with looong ago, and we have been devolving ever since. We're the weird ones in this part of the galaxy, not them.

I could go into theory how to build it back up to some degree, but that should be for another thread. Instead of speculating on who is what and why and where, just practice it via meditation and go ask them anything you want yourself. Cut through the BS/chatter. More matter, less art. Get the info from the source, they're there. Just be nice, cordial, polite, and patient if you do. They'll return the favor.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's been a few years..
So I hope this is appropriate..

Bump time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Carl Sagan, while saying the evidence of the Betty Hill star-map was too ambiguous to be definitive, said that the star-map was surprisingly accurate for a non-astronomer on his series "The Cosmos"

Pretty sure his opinion holds validity.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

According to many university and private laboratory studies nowadays, the human concious definitively affects subatomic particles with thought.
edit on 26-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Reply to Infaredman (my reply button isn't working)

"Knowledge" does not mean "fact."

After all, the Bible is "knowledge."

Disecting information and deciding which ideas are plausible is your responsibility, as a creature capable of abstract thought.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join