It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Game is over... They win in this world... BUT you still have your soul.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've been drinkin a little bit tonight.... So I won't go into detail

I plan on writing a 3,000 word repot on why THEY LIVE & YOU SLEEP.

You think you know... (especially you Americans)... but you have no idea.

In my report .... I will prove that Alex Jones is a Vampire. (jk)

but I will say this... you people listening to Alex Jones... Stop doing it.

Tonight, I've realized that the People lose... and the Governmnet wins. (especially in America)

But you still have a soul.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If we even have souls, Which I don't believe we do. (I won't go in to Detail)

Then what? All that's left is... "we Lose"

God Bless America...*fart sound*

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a psychopath. You can tell sometimes when he starts ranting about the evil NWO, he's really projecting himself as being all-powerful over his listeners. It's sick and childish. He's an emotional vampire for sure. He lives off of the propagations of fear.

I'll be waiting to read your report when you finish.

Don't forget a big glass of water by the bed for effortless hangover relief.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Alex Jones is a psychopath. You can tell sometimes when he starts ranting about the evil NWO, he's really projecting himself as being all-powerful over his listeners. It's sick and childish. He's an emotional vampire for sure. He lives off of the propagations of fear.

I'll be waiting to read your report when you finish.

Don't forget a big glass of water by the bed for effortless hangover relief.

I've been on to Alex Jones and David Icke.... and now I see what there agenda was.

We have all been fooled.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You are wrong because there's no "THEY".

They have no power. It's a bunch of random average people thinking they are part of an Elite group. Even the reptilians who are/were in charge of the Elite don't have any real power.

They CAN NOT control your mind; They can ONLY suggest something to direct your mind somewhere else.

If everyone thought about a peaceful world, then that's what the world would become.

It's FACT that our minds control the reality.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

What is a Reptillian? I know what a reptile is, but I've been hearing this for years and I still have no clue. Is it a human blood line or they actually lizard people. If the answer is the second one, then I wouldn't worry, there are no such thing except in movies. V comes to mind, the mini-series from the 80's. I LOVED that show. They were lizard people that came to earth in giant mother ships (like independence day) and pretended to be nice, but were stealing all of the earths resources and taking the people for food. Sorry for the stupid question, but you've got to ask to find out.

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Not everyone, not all the time. I listened to A.J. & C2C from 2007-summer 2008. I became a psychotic mess. A.J. just wants money. He literally lives off of being a douche-bag. It's a psychological & emotional high, plus he gets paid!

If there's any other agenda you think is going on, I'm interested in listening. I've thought that perhaps he was a pawn of the power elite, but I'm not too sure about this. I've also thought he's maybe a paranoid schizophrenic who really believes everything he says, just being unaware of his evil.

I still think the final answer is he's in it for the money & the high of being in control. Just a pathetic excuse for a human being. I don't think all the information he brings is false, I just think he sensationalizes everything, and takes quotes & images out of context.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All I'll say on the matter is, when it REALLY hits the fan, I'd rather be shot as a rebel than suffer as a mindless slave.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I agree, im a full hot blooded male and still agree on this that we need to wake up.

we do have our minds and spirit, some call it the spirit of humanity.
we all know what is wrong and what is right.

To someone else who asked what are reptilians?

well its very hard to prove in this very rigid scientific world, I could post a link and suggest this is what they may be, but I cant prove it for real.

is it possible this could be one? or a mix of animals

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Um, no. That's not a reptile, it's a mammal. It's a lion in fact, the lion rampant of Scotland.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
you obviously dont know the true meaning of the lion then.

In plain site, I can see more than a lion here too if you look.

oh no there is no more symbology in the coin is there?

look again, there is more symbolgy within the coin. you just have to know what your looking for.

so does everybody believe that because you have been told this is what this means like the coat of arms, that you believe and take this is what this sybol means?

so its just a lion in this coin? I dont think so.
[edit on 21-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes, I'm looking at a scottish flag. Its a lion rampant, the stylised form of which is obvious to anyone with a basic grounding in heraldry.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's also part of the English Crowns Coat of Arms and the opposite side of the UK 2 pennies (I'm assuming).

That image is a trip and when compared to the Coat of Arms it creeped me out even further. I find it interesting that the Unicorn is chained by the Crown to the ground while the Lion stands wearing the crown.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

You are wrong because there's no "THEY".

They have no power. It's a bunch of random average people thinking they are part of an Elite group. Even the reptilians who are/were in charge of the Elite don't have any real power.

They CAN NOT control your mind; They can ONLY suggest something to direct your mind somewhere else.

If everyone thought about a peaceful world, then that's what the world would become.

It's FACT that our minds control the reality.

I have had to put up with electronic mind control since 1992, fact. So they can control your mind remotely. They know everything i do and think, and my family and friends know this is happening to me.

So stop projecting that they can and cannot do stuff, if your ignorance is blinding you, thats your problem.

I am so sick of people saying they have no mind control. Ignorance must e a nice place to be.

Plus even though william cooper is dead, he is still better than all the people talking today combined. Only listen to jones and icke now and again, they are a waste of time most of the time.

[edit on 4/21/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes we all know what this is offically, We all know it is the coat of arms and lion rampant, doesnt mean it does not have deeper meaning.

Why would the crown and royal elite even say to us commoners what this really means, they would not.

The coat of arms also mean we are in dominion, we are ruled.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The symbolism of heraldry isn't a closely guarded secret. It's really quite straightforward. As per your original point, it's a lion, not a mixture of animals. Now Wales has a dragon on its flag, much more saurian. . . .

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
But the lion goes back further in time than hereldry and is connected to the same bloodlines.

Also why would a lion look the way it does, huge spikes on its arms and legs, please dont tell me its fur,it has a really big tongue, almost reptile like.

Also if you really want to look at the true meaning of the lion, just go dig back a little further to ancient Egyptian and Babylonian times.

Also like I said, there is more symbology on the coin than just the lion, I know what they mean.

its not hard to connect the dots if you really care to look.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wrong... They are very very far from winning, and getting further behind by the hour. Americans and people world-wide are waking up to the truth, and they are in a corner. They are going to have to expose their hand, to win. And, then, we'll show that we have 4 Aces to beat their 4 kings.

The justice of the PEOPLE is the ultimate justice, by God.

They're busy playing chess, and we're busy making sand-blasters. Heat melts all stone. They can't build any foundation strong enough to hide from the light of God.

O-315

[edit on 21-4-2009 by organism315]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I know some people try and see Illuminati symbolism everywhere, but heraldry IS symbolism. If you're going to start seeing symbolism in the symbolism then that seems to me to be a step too far.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
lol I dont believe I even mentioned anything about the word "Illuminati".

is that what your saying? lmoa.

The lion and other symbols is all I mentioned and that they go back further in time.

Why is it a step to far? afterall its part of the same thing if you look, really look.

I know the truth, if others care to look and logically put together the puzzle, it is there.

see the light and know in your heart whats wrong with the world.

anyways thats all Im saying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join