It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americana Stonehenge: The NWO's Ten Commandments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A mysterious man under the pseudonym R. C. Christian commisioned these guidestones to be built in 1980. They provide instructions for humanity after the apocolypse.

The strangest monument in America looms over a barren knoll in northeastern Georgia. Five massive slabs of polished granite rise out of the earth in a star pattern. The rocks are each 16 feet tall, with four of them weighing more than 20 tons apiece. Together they support a 25,000-pound capstone. Approaching the edifice, it's hard not to think immediately of England's Stonehenge or possibly the ominous monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Built in 1980, these pale gray rocks are quietly awaiting the end of the world as we know it.

www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tmcaffeine

I learned of this place a few months ago and have read it over and over. It is really creapy and dont know what to make of it. If anyone else has any ideas as to what the real reason is for this place I would sure like to know.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I dunno what this is all about. But I believe this has been covered a few times here at ATS. I just recently read that the stones have been defaced with graffitti. It's all a mystery about who actually commissioned these stones and why. But it does seem to need further investigation. The mystery has not been solved as to who and why.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Read everything you can on freemasonry. The hidden Mystery schools. Then read over the stone again. Then listen to your inner mind speaking. You will know.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, these stones featured heavily in Alex Jones' 'Endgame' movie (which I recently watched here on our own ATS Media Portal). It was quite interesting, if not a little meandering in its scope. The thing I found interesting was the recommendation (on the stones) that the population shouldn't be above 500 million people. (I think that was the number, someone please correct me if I'm wrong). I've seen that number quoted as an ideal world population a few times recently, which is a little disturbing. The Wired article you linked to looks quite intersting OP (I've only skimmed it so far), thanks very much for posting this. I look forward to reading more about it.

Edit: for grammar.

Edit again: for grammar, because the damn thing didn't work the first time.

[edit on 20/4/2009 by Batmanatee]

[edit on 20/4/2009 by Batmanatee]

new topics

top topics

join