It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Astronaut Demands Release of Saucer Secrets!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Retired Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell demanded the U.S. Government release secret data of alien visitations and interactions with our planet.

www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/saucersecrets.html
Will the government listen to him? Probably not but gotta love his determination.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Where is the source for this? And your comments on the matter?

I'm sorry but this will never happen, and I doubt Edgar would be out in the open demanding such things from the government after all the years he's tried to bring it into the mainstream.

He would know more than anybody else that they will never release such information.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well he is not the only one demanding the truth and I commend him for all of his efforts thus far. I also commend you for sharing this with ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sorry my internets acting weird. I posted a link. This Edgar just won't stop. He will never stop untill the government tells all.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hey tothetenthpower, pull your dogs back and and let the OP provide a source before attacking, fact is that we all know Mitchell is an outright powerhouse for the truth and i am willing to bet we'll see more of him before it's done.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I simply responded to the post as it was when I read it. It didn't include any sources or responses just a External Source line.

I apologize if my post seemed brash, however it's just to be expected on threads such as this.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
All is well now thanks to the edit button you have your link. I truly hope the government releases a few secrets atleast.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

The more we hear from Edgar Mitchell the closer I believe we get to the truth and I commend him for his efforts, regardless of what the skeppies say he is on the right track

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The poor man is displaying characteristics of senility.

It is too bad he waited so long.

How come the only astronauts who speak about ufos are over 70, and are on the verge of full-blown alzheimers?

I mean no disrespect to him at all, but is the media going to listen to an old man and his crazy ufo talk?

He should have done something about it 30 years ago.

Any information our government has on ufos, and ufo related technology will not be released for matters of national security.

Do you think they are going to come out on their own and admit they
have been lying for over 50 years?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think there was already a thread started here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im not sure if its the same but thought I would throw it out there.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
The poor man is displaying characteristics of senility.

It is too bad he waited so long.

How come the only astronauts who speak about ufos are over 70, and are on the verge of full-blown alzheimers?

I mean no disrespect to him at all, but is the media going to listen to an old man and his crazy ufo talk?

He should have done something about it 30 years ago.

Really? and are you a medical doctor and qualified to make such obtuse claims about somebody who has dedicated their life to the exploration of space? and if so have you ever met the man? seriously your claim is harsh and does nothing to either support or negate the discussion. Why don't you attempt to debate the presented information instead of attacking the man himself?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Mitchell claims the need for disclosure is critical for humanity to end it's isolation from other "advanced civilizations." Sounds like this guy knows some things we don't!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

See, we can agree on some things!!

I noticded someone mention the age of the Astronauts, and what took them so long to come out? I hope everyone is familiar with Col. Phillip J. Corso, and his book 'The Day After Roswell'.

He wrote it at a very old age...he meant to write a follow-up but expired before he could complete the second book. Natural causes, I suspect nothing else. It makes sense to reveal this when the 'Big Boys' can't do much to mess with you much anymore, as you're ending life anyway....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes I own the book and I've read it several times and I agree. The fact that these astronauts are coming forward at the later stages of life is simply astounding and I believe!! Why would they lie?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
They're demanding disclosure now because Obamas administration is "supposed" to release classified information to the public. I hope he keeps his word.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

There is an abundance of information on just that here at ATS I suggest a through search if you want to know more on the subject, especially Edgar Mitchell

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
One has to wonder what is going on inside a mans head who believes that people can be healed with psi energy. He also tried to communicate from the moon via ESP.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Mitchell and his explorers have long believed that a wider public awareness of extraterrestrial precence could help promote a "global mind change".
Keep spreading the good word Mitchell.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Great way to evade my question
why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic? is is because you would rather use questionable accusations to take away from the meaning of the thread? Please tell us something intelligent about the information provided.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It is not that i don't believe in what he says about ufos, i'm just saying his credibility comes into play.

www.noetic.org
noetic, which mitchell founded in 1973, boasting 20,000 members, become a member. $10-$1000 a year. But, the man has nothing to gain?

Or the site of the man who mitchell claims "healed him remotley"

www.dreamhealer.com...

Here

Being questioned regarding the radio interview where he mentions the ufo coverup. Mitchell changes his story.

LB: The interviews are quoted as saying that you say sources at NASA who had contact with aliens…

EM: That is totally false

LB: Is there anything else in these articles that you would like to use as an opportunity to say “OK, they misquoted me”?

EM: I would have to look at them individually, but that’s one that, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with NASA

LB: One of these quotes said that whoever did describe these beings said they resembled “little people who look strange to us.”

EM: Well, we’ve all seen the pictures of the so-called aliens – “little grays.” I have no first-hand evidence that that’s true, but I do accept the fact that those seem to be the prevalent story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join