It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Utsuro Bune Encounter 1803

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by avat178
I find it pretty interesting that those symbols are very similiar to the ones on the Rendlesham Forest UFO.

Rendlesham Forest cast Part 1 of 6

[edit on 9-6-2009 by avat178]

Great finjd, indeed I agree they seems pretty related! good job!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi

I am not sure how the above symbol came about but it is not what Penniston drew in his notebook on the night of the encounter at Rendlesham.

The above is the original symbol and as you can see it is much a closer match to the Utsuro Bune triangular symbol.
The sides and points of the triangle are dissecting the smaller circles, the same as the Utsuro Bune UFO symbols

I have put the following small video together to show the similarity of the Utsuro Bune and the Rendlesham UFO symbols.

Where would someone even come up with the idea of symbols like this 200 years ago?

Is this 'just a coincidence.' ??

[edit on 8-11-2009 by UFOBevy]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by UFOBevy]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
This thread has me interested, but before I make any comments, I have a question.

Is the drawing depicting the woman who came in the craft? She looks very oriental to me. And what of her black hair in the drawing? They had red to color the ship, so they would have had red to match her hair to the written description.

Actually the real depiction of the woman was one with red hair and blue eyes. In fact, I've actually met this woman once. No fooling. Unlike most people here (whom are like Skeptical Ed and have had zero experience with the paranormal) I've actually encounter extraterrestrials.

Japanese people had a tendency to draw all people in virtually the same style up until anime was invented with Astro-boy.

This is pixel art rendering of what the actual aliens look like (when they aren't trying to mimic our skin to withstand the radiation on this planet).

They are very nice and can be extremely friendly when you get to know them. By the way, that woman was a Pleiadian. And I know this, because the woman I had encountered is a Pleiadian. Though that is not what they call themselves. They are also called Nordics, Venusians, Orions, and Andromedans. The most correct name is Andromedans, because Andromeda is their actual origin. Every other named destination is a colony that an extraterrestrial will point as his or her home, because that is where he or she was probably born. Just as you would say you are an American, because you were born here, but your origins are actually in Africa, not in North America.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
An early abduction gone wrong ?

Doesn't explain the red hair though.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

An early abduction gone wrong ?

Doesn't explain the red hair though.

They don't abduct people. That is the government. As for the red hair, why can't aliens have red hair? Some are found to be blonds.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrainMaster

I'd tend to agree with everything you said, with the exception of your comment on Japanese art. They didn't draw all their people the same. I think if they had red pigment for the womans belt and for the ship, they would have painted the womans hair to match the written description. I am merely pointing out a descrepancy.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
nice find, facinated me to the extent.

Is it possible that the triangles is some sort of space alignement of main star systems, and that the circles eighter indicate point of origin, like a 3d triangling?

Bit hard to understand what I'm thinking about, but if you first have 3 points in space, like the tirangle.

Then you have 2 points, like....2 ever lasting events, like 2 black holes or something, could the allignement of these 4-5 things set a course somewhere?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by DrainMaster

I'd tend to agree with everything you said, with the exception of your comment on Japanese art. They didn't draw all their people the same. I think if they had red pigment for the womans belt and for the ship, they would have painted the womans hair to match the written description. I am merely pointing out a descrepancy.

Thing is he has got a point, if you look at some of the very early depictions of Africans, South Americans and Polynesians done by western explorers and scholars they all appear to portray very western features or are stylized into a harmonized appearance where features are the same only hair and skin color are different. Its more that their art had a particular purpose in those days so when confronted with something you couldn't quite understand or hadn't seen before you'd have to represent it in the only way you could or had been trained to. Its not a slight on the artists of that period its just something that is. Particularly considering how insular countries where back then... Asia in particular.

Its interesting though that a while back they had tracked down where the human red hair gene had first originated from a single individual, somewhere in Europe I think?... who knows maybe those of us with red hair or red hair gene carriers have a little alien in us

My question is... what was in the box? Its similar to that circa Roswell Crash event where they supposedly found 3(?) little aliens near a crashed craft and one had a metal box in its arms it refused to give up, until one of the local police(?) introduced it to the butt end of his gun. Be damned if I can remember the name of that supposed crash.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
Intriguing... The only thing that makes this unusual as an alien encounter is the fact that the ship was built out of wood and metal. Obviously not strong enough to withstand the forces that UFOs are witnessed to go through. Maybe an early submarine from a lost civilization?

The type wood was given very specifically leading many to believe the ship would not withstand very long in the water.

According to the document, this vessel washed ashore at Harashagahama in Hitachi-no-kuni (present-day Ibaraki prefecture). The body of the ship, described as 3.3 meters tall and 5.4 meters wide, had been built from red sandalwood and iron and was fitted with windows of glass or crystal. The mysterious characters of an unknown alphabet were found inscribed inside the vessel. pinktentacle.com...

There was some suggestion this was sort of a set up and a hoax - a manufactured event to reaffirm peoples superstitions of the time. Sort of a political propaganda message. See here> www.jstor.org... Disappointing if this is the case though quite intriguing either way.

edit on 19-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Again, I pretty much agree with the arguments against me, except where you expect me to think that a Japanese would not accurately depict something unusual. I'm retired military and attention to detail was taught and expected. However, my Japanese wife of 20 years expects attention to detail above and beyond what any commanding officer would. You're talking about a culture that has always demanded perfection. I believe they would have painted the hair red, considering they had red paint. Granted, it would have probably looked like an oriental woman with red hair, but the hair would still be red.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

What are the other stories in the Hyouryuukishuu about?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
These older tales are so fascinating. I truly believe we can find all the answers we need from ancient peoples and cultures.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Isn't there some debate over whether Penniston actually had his notebook with him that night? From what I understand it is one of the (many) controversial parts of the story.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the topic Karl12. I'm new to this site. I was just watching this on Ancient Aliens when I figured I'd google this to find more info, didn't find anything so I came here haha.

Some people are mentioning the similarity to the triangles from the Rendlesham forest (dono how to spell it) incident. I believe they could very well be connected and perhaps maybe even in the same 'group' of aliens, if you will. Those triangles look almost identical other then 1 circle.

cenpuppie - If this were a coverup I'd be very disappointed of my race for fogging up the truth even more by setting up false cases of alien encounters. There's already enough stories being altered by words of mouth. I doubt it thought.

Also Drainmaster I'm pretty sure our strain of humans started in Mesopotamia. There ARE earlier account of people, but I'm almost positive the to-date version of humans was lastly let grow since the start of ancient Sumer.

Yo Syroco I agree with you about finding the truth out through different cultures and religions, however I find religion VERY boring because of the way people thought back then. Extraordinary events were always connected to divine ominous beings, it's all like magical bs that goes against the way we live now. I'm currently read the book "The 12th Planet", it's good but I'm just not a very good reader

Anyways all, I believe in certain things and have my own line we're certain things are just make belief stories, or coincidental mishaps, but many times things true are stranger than fiction. A way I like to look at ancient things like this is try to see things from the point of view of people back then. 1. It just happened in front of them, and they had to react on the spot. 2. Not everything has to be physically logical, things could have been done for reasons that can't be seen or explained easily.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OH ! Also, my big question. I'm trying to confirm wether its 1803 BC or AD ???

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tomidatigga

It appears to be AD.

I just started to read the 12th planet, too. I found a bunch of books in a travel trailer I recently bought, and 8 of them were Sitchen books.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

thanks. unfortunately i heard that sitchens ideas were crazy man talk and very unreliable interpretations of the Sumerian tablets. i tried looking up a way to translate Sumerian but it appears to be a lot harder than it sounds ^^

its definitely worth to look into it though. whatever the Sumerians wrote thousands of years ago is definitely worth finding out, perhaps there are more interpretations.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Japan --The History of Utsuro Bune 1803
Hyouryuukishuu translated to the Tales of Castaways

A pale, redheaded woman was inside the ship, clutching a wooden box close to her. When she spoke, it was in a language that no Japanese person had ever heard before. What language was she speaking? Where did she come from? What was in the box? Nobody knows for sure. What makes things even weirder is that this same woman and craft were reported to have visited many different parts of Japan. People from all over Japan described having seen the exact same woman in the exact same ship, still tightly holding her wooden box

UFO enthusiasts might tell you that this particular story is plausible. The Bermuda Triangle’s sister, the Dragon’s Triangle (also known as the Devil’s Triangle), is a “danger zone” in the sea off the Southern coast of Japan. A large amount of boats have gone missing there along with 800+ people, never to be seen again. Some people believe that both the Bermuda and Dragon’s Triangle are actually where aliens have set up underwater bases (because it’s tough for us to find them there). Boats that make their way into alien territory aren’t guaranteed to make it through. Some would say that the Utsuro bune came from this “Dragon’s Triangle.” Who really knows, though?

www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 13-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Maybe she was from Atlantis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join