It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War of 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What the Hell is the deal with this? Haven't you all noticed that when some prophit says the worlds going to end it never does???? Nostradomus said it would end in the 80s'. Now it's 2012 where you get all of this stuff?
What ever happened to the 'Y2K Bug', huh? Last time I checked: NOTHING HAPPENED!!! I'd like to have some opinions on this, and whether or not you all think this is real and why. It make no sense tom me. I heard of one man whom spent $3000 building a ballon to keep him in the air for three days while the Earth was going through some change, and guess what? It never happend

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Please use the search function right under the "Above Top Secret" title banner.

There have been MANY threads about this, and can anwser almost all questions you have about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Are you on drugs? Nostradamus never sad the world is going end in the 80's!!!!!!
His warnings end on the year 3797 (im sure) and his predictins end on WW3 (i think).

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Y2K bug was stupid it was only a computer virus.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nostradamus never sad the world is going end in the 80's!! His warnings end on the year 3797 (im sure) and his predictins end on WW3 (i think).

You're a bit off, there. It was 1997. And he predicted a huge war andnot necessarily the end of the world started by an invasion from the East.

Y2K bug was stupid it was only a computer virus.

Actually, it was a bug and not a computer virus. We geeks kept telling everyone that it would NOT be the end of the world, but it was hard to get people to pay attention to us.

...and then there was the planetary alignment and the mysterious planet X running amok in the solar system and... well... there's been lots and lots of these predictions ever since humans could say to each other, "wow. See that cloud up there? Well, that means it's going to hail all over the place and then the world is going to end!"

top topics

join