It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you out there D4rk Kn1ght?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght, I remember you warning us all that something wicked was brewing and would begin to manefest in or around April 2009.
It's April 2009 now and I am wondering if you're still here or if you and your team have taken up refuge in your safe place.
I can see that tensions are getting high in almost every aspect, great or small, of every society, great or small. The feeling that things are about to go bad, or at least change dramatically, is a hard one to shake. It's difficult to try and see where it's going to start or what's going to trigger it but I still believe that we're on the verge of a big change in societies, in militaries, in governments, in the way humans think and feel towards each other and our planet.
Sounds strange but I'm kind of looking forward to it, at least something will be happening for a change.

So, anyone else out there feel like the sh*t is about to hit the fan?
And D4rk Kn1ght, are you still here?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

I remember that guy. And no, he is not here anymore. He got banned. Can't say I miss him. I read some of his threads...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Was this said in a thread? If so could you link the thread?

D4rkKn1ght, the name sounds familiar but I don't know. I do not have the feeling that S is going to HTF.

Anyway, like I asked, could you please link the thread you are reffering to so I know what you are talking about?

Thanks

EDIT: Ah apparently he was banned. I assume he was banned for hoaxing.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NathanNewZealand

Yep, he got banned. However, it was not in April month, but in March. However it wasn't supposed to actually begin in March, but just "step up" in intensity to another level. According to him, it would all start around 2007, when people would start to see "stars" move around in the sky and make formations and such.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Riiiight.

I believe D4rk Kn1ghts "prophecies" just like I believe Obama will disclose all info on UFO/aliens based on the X conference demand.

How cool would it be if it did happen? Living in DK's "place" we would have a first class ticket to the destruction of man kind.

Take care,

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Funny how i was paying my direct tv bill online just now and on the web page was a picture of darknight the movie so you can watch it on 1080p hdtv. Damm the synchronicity its crazy
About D4rKn1ght he did make some wild claims were just going to wait and see if he was right or not. My guess is something from now thru 2012 is gonna happend exactly what who knows.

new topics

top topics

join