It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kiss of death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Am I the kiss of death for forum threads? Or do I just have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation? Almost every thread I have posted to has no response to my post. Or they die after just one post. I feel so left out.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think a few of us feel that way from time. Check this out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
its all about content. i havent really checked out any of your threads, but you know what i mean... yeah.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Don't worry about it. I get it often... It's probably that people lose their interest in the thread. Or see no reason to reply anymore. Everyone has different interests.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, man. I've been being ignored around here for months now...

But isn't my avatar pretty?!!!

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think what happens is that, especially in huge forums such as this one, that for the most part new threads are continually coming along and burying stuff that we have replied to.

It's happened to me from time to time. I don't take it personally, I just know that newer stuff is coming up that takes precedence, that's all.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
lol...

I really think we all get this, I had this for ages seemed to be everything i replyed to died a sure death lol

But... i do think its just that the thread has pretty been covered enough, some people just read through and the thread itself has answered all questions, so some feel there is no need to reply.

lol so dont worry,

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
6 repplies in 16 minutes!

You love me! You really, really love me!!

Thanks everyone, I feel better now. I was really taking it personally, I was just worried that I didn't have anything worthwhile to add

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I think a few of us feel that way from time. Check this out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well at least I'm not alone.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I feel like that too, someone brought up the point that many of the popular topics are junk and the ones with concrete facts and logical opinions are pretty much ignored.

Im a loser online and just dont care when someone, perhaps everyone, doesnt like my $.02.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here's a bad idea:

Just keep bumping your thread to the top of the list until you reach your desired number of replies... or until you're banned!

DC

new topics

top topics

join