It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird phenomenon!!! (chemtrails??)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi to all! It's my first post on this site What happened to me this morning was so weird that I decided to share my experience with you to see if someone else has ever seen something like this before...

I was looking at the sky this morning (as usual as i'm very concerned about chemtrails) and i noticed very short trails in the sky. I was driving my car so i decided to stop as the trails strangely looked like letters shape.
I saw a plane or I don't know what kind flying object drawing lines in the sky with smoke.

Take note that the object was about 20 000 feet high approximatively at commercial planes altitude. The object was always returning to the same spot to draw new lines. I know i missed some letters but the las two ones were an "O" and a "S". The object was able to turn 90 degrees so that was very strange!!

Unfortunately i was so amazed that i didn't think about taking pictures as I had my cell phone

What is your opinion on this one?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it could have been one of those planes that spells things like MARRY ME or a big heart? I've seen something similiar and it turned out to be one of those planes that spells things in the sky.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well I have seen these planes that you are talking about in the past but this one was completely different. Usually, this is not made at this altitude...The plane was so high in the sky that I could barely see it. It was only a black little dot.
And the way it moved seemed unreal too.

My boss saw this happening on Monday with me, and today he made me see a video that he had caught on Sunday..
Same strange thing happened, but this time we clearly see 2 or 3 "?" in the sky. But still....less stranger than what i saw as the movements were more mechanical than my sighting.

I'll post the video as soon as I can

new topics

join