It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really believe the MSM about UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I've see a tremendous increase in posts about UFO's on the main stream media, and something seems to be wrong. But I'm not sure what it is. Perhaps I could start with a couple of questions:

Why is the MSM all over UFO's now?
What took them so long?
Why are all these things being 'disclosed' to us?
Are we really getting prepared for the truth to be dumped on us?
Or are we just being lied? AGAIN

I'm surprise many (if not most of you guys are falling for it). Honestly, Do you really believe what the MSM is telling you about UFO's?

Come 'on guys, you are AWARE that the MSM is a lie machine right? and perhaps ... it cannot be trusted ... I should say ¿?

They're making you believe what they want you to believe once again. They've always had, what makes you think this time is different?

I hope someone can help me out.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One of your guesses were right. They are preparing.
Just relax and see it as something truly historical, which it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

The unfortunate thing is the MSM is used both for disinformation and dumping news. So it could go either way.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

i hope your right nightchild but i dont think the msm are telling us anything.All they are doing is reporting on what the ufo community is talking about, they see a big interest in things they will cover it ........its all about ratings.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think the answer to your question is simpler than that. I think the MSM is a money-making machine, and it consumes and regurgitates what is marketable. I think that UFOs and "fringe" stories have become more common and thus are marketable. I look at the increasing trend in TV programs as evidence of this.

I don't think MSM is preparing us for anything. I think they're pandering to what their analysts indicate the majority want to hear.

That's not to say that there isn't something to prepare for. I think MSM is very shallow in their coverage of information, for the most part. Sometimes I have difficulty defining the difference between them and commercials.

new topics

top topics

join