It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified craft/ufo assembly footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Interesting, not much info on the story.... A supposed Area51 craft/disc assembly built project video footage. "J-rod" codename for the grey alien that supervised the project?

This clip shows some footage of UFO's being assembled many years ago in area 51.

What do you think?

www.youtube.com...

Source.... ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by kyleplatinum]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kyleplatinum

I'm sure I've seen this somewhere before, being torn apart by skeptics...
But assuming it IS legitimate, why would it be declassified? It'd be like saying 'yeah we got crazy flying saucer stuff, but thats all old hat now. we got much better stuff you never going to know about...'

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Well if we have reverse engineered alien craft with an alien to supervise i bet we have interstellar capabilities that we don't know about. I mean cmon why would they let us off this rock?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ah, DaMod, we meet again...lol.
Maybe we do have interstellar capabilities, from all accounts the ETs could well have passed them on, and in all likelihood the various governments could probably have technology at least 50-100 years ahead of what we're seeing now... meanies...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by kyleplatinum

I'm sure I've seen this somewhere before, being torn apart by skeptics...
But assuming it IS legitimate, why would it be declassified? It'd be like saying 'yeah we got crazy flying saucer stuff, but thats all old hat now. we got much better stuff you never going to know about...'

Well, those few seconds of footage doesn't really give away much, just some kind of torus structure being assembled. As long as they don't tell what it actually is they're assembling, declassifying that footage wouldn't be proof of anything.

On the other hand, assuming that actually is a UFO being assembled, it's certainly intersting per se. The inside shape of the object could point towards a mercury based plasma anti-gravity engine as described by AlienScientist in one of his videos on anti-gravity. (link: www.youtube.com...)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Looks like AVRO saucer assembly footage. Yes, the U.S. and other air forces around the world have occasionally tried their hand at making flying saucers. As for how well they flew, well... that's debatable. If they didn't fly well (like the AVRO saucer), they wouldn't account for some of the UFO reports. If they did fly well, we wouldn't have heard about them because they might still be classified, and they might be responsible for some UFO reports.

The ones without the alien monsters and time shifts and stuff like that. Obviously.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Ah, DaMod, we meet again...lol.
Maybe we do have interstellar capabilities, from all accounts the ETs could well have passed them on, and in all likelihood the various governments could probably have technology at least 50-100 years ahead of what we're seeing now... meanies...

Yes they would be meanies wouldn't they!! There is a lot of amazing technology out there. I remember taking a tour of Boeing (My best friend's uncle worked there and I got to go along for the tour) and when we went to see his uncles station there was a very cool piece there that I never even heard of before. It was a cardboard thin LCD screen that you could roll up and it was also touch sensitive so you could draw on it (picture quality was that of today's LCD's however the LCD screen wasn't even used yet). I've never seen anything like it but that one time. In fact save for the Smart Board we really don't have anything like that do we?

There was also a plane there in a bunker that I think is still classified (it might not be anymore). It was a new stealth prototype but it didn't look like anything I've seen. It was kind of like a smaller version of the Blackbird with a few neat curves added (and three jets on the back instead of two) except it had guns and wing attachments for missiles. Freaking awesome plane (I still want to see what it can do). Point is we have stuff that would blow your mind. Too bad we don't get to see it.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

It looks like the Avro Car it because it is.
videos.howstuffworks.com...

Why do people think they can get away with this nonsense.
Area 51..phhtt.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

There was also a plane there in a bunker that I think is still classified (it might not be anymore). It was a new stealth prototype but it didn't look like anything I've seen. It was kind of like a smaller version of the Blackbird with a few neat curves added (and three jets on the back instead of two) except it had guns and wing attachments for missiles. Freaking awesome plane (I still want to see what it can do). Point is we have stuff that would blow your mind. Too bad we don't get to see it.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by DaMod]

Aww you saw the secret stuff.... Damn, *is jealous*. That plane sounds pretty astonishing... maybe it could account for a number of certain unidentifiable fliers? They probably got things in R&D that they're working on that we'll never see, technology moves so quickly.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It's the Avrocar, the most ridiculous flying thing that i've ever seen, it's a motorized colander.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Biohazard³¹³]

[mod edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire opening post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 21-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biohazard³¹³

most ridiculous flying thing that i've ever seen, it's a motorized colander.

Had a good laugh at that, nice one!

Sooo, yet more disinfo on the UFO front, but it does show the sort of wierd things they're trying to make in R&D, even if some of them are total failures like Avro's wierd thingie.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Here is some more info on the famous "J-Rod" Grey.....???

Part 3 – More Background on the Scientists Linked to "J-Rod"

Sketch of J-Rod wearing a human man's shirt. Drawing by retired mechanical engineer, Bill Uhouse, based on entity's appearance at science meeting with physicist Edward Teller and other scientists in the 1970s or early 1980s.

Full page Link.....www.boomspeed.com...

top topics

join