It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 related to the game Spore??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was wondering about this while playing Spore, the game of evolution from E.A Games.

What if 2012 is the "Space Stage" for reality? Think about it...

Creature Stage: Dinosaurs and the path to sentience for apes to humans.

Tribal Stage: From Eskimos of Asia going to The American Land, to the Native Americans of 1400...

Civilization Stage: From 1600 when we have went to the New World that is Today America, to now when we have high powered technology.

Space Stage: When we will see E.T.s and go farther than the solar system or even the galaxy.

Even though E.A. based the game off of evolution, you got to admit there are some similarities to that >.>

Maybe 2012 is the transition to the Space Stage.

I say again... Think!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
how would ea base a game on somting that hasent happend yet??
that just dosent seem logical to mee

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Its logical to leave earth and goto the only remaing thing, space.

By this logic I could say NOBI NOBI BOY (~yes a game lol) is related to your theory

But who really knows what or why they do these things.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well... how about if the game Spore is based on 2012 tales???
Did ya ever stop to think about this scenario????
Duh.......

Peace...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by batch

how would ea base a game on somting that hasent happend yet?? that just dosent seem logical to mee

They didn't, it's just a theoretical projection of what we could ultimately be capable of doing. I reckon it may well be perfectly reasonable...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I think somebody spends too much time attempting to look for conspiracy related things in entertainment.

The game spore, is just that, a game. By your logic games like Starcraft and Dead Space are also possible future scenarios for 2012 or afterwards.

It's an intriguing thought, I love the game, mind you a little short. But I have not seen any 2012 references besides the ones you've pointed out. And I doubt the makers of the game would have this in mind.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I think somebody spends too much time attempting to look for conspiracy related things in entertainment.

The game spore, is just that, a game. By your logic games like Starcraft and Dead Space are also possible future scenarios for 2012 or afterwards.

It's an intriguing thought, I love the game, mind you a little short. But I have not seen any 2012 references besides the ones you've pointed out. And I doubt the makers of the game would have this in mind.

~Keeper

Either way it is an idea. It made me think a bit that it could end up like we all do find a way into space and get to other parts of the galaxy like Spore, and it reminded me of 2012, when i looked that there is a year count in the evolution panel.

Fake, Real, Silly, or Serious, what ever you think of it, it still makes you think doesn't it?

I do still understand what you are trying to say.

top topics

join