It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does this Plane Crash Dream I had last night mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Okay right now I'm completely terrified and I'm shaking even typing this.

Last night, I had a dream I was on a popular street here; Niagara Falls Blvd. It's a gorgeous day out, sunny and warm. I'm sitting across the street from one of the popular plazas, and I'm in front of a bistro cafe (which doesn't exist in reality there), The cars are in the street, and all of a sudden, loud noise is heard and then a big plane appears and smashes into the ground. Not a nose dive, but like drops flatly on the ground, and fire starting from the nose. A huge explosion and great bright fire happens. A couple minutes later, another huge plane appears, this time coming from the opposite direction, and on my side of the street. And again with the loud noise and huge bright fire. And the fire was coming closer to me and I don't know if I died or ran, my whole body was telling me to wake up. I screamed and started kicking and pushing around to wake myself up. And I completely started freaking out.

What does this mean?

Some facts:

~ 9/11 really scared the hell out of me and I never want to go on a plane because of fear of a crash, and I've only been on 1 since then and my dad even had to give me some pills to relax
~My friend is going overseas in July
~I will eventually go overseas as well, I don't know when though
~Her boyfriend might come here before July, but she's not certain
~I don't read or watch the news, so I don't really know whats going on with terrorism or threats to this country

I really could use some interpretation and help, because I am scared. Scared something is going happen to me, my friend, her boyfriend, or maybe this country. I don't know I'm just freaking out. It seemed so realistic. I tried googling information but not much was found.

Thank you to anyone who can share some insight.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, I'm no doctor but I'll pretend on ATS...You are just overly anxious, probably due to watching too much news coverage of plane crashes - there seems to have been more than a few lately. A plane crashed in Buffalo not long ago, right?

The over-whelming number of flights with zero problems - and there are a lot of them - far and away exceeds the number of dramatic and tragic incidences portrayed in the news.

Don't worry. Try not to think about it.

[edit on 20/4/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EthelMerman

Oh sweetie you just had a real bad dream. They can seem so realistic I know but I'm sure that was all it was.
Please do'nt let this put you off flying cos it really is one of the safest forms of transport. It's probably riskier to just cross a busy road. In fact a few weeks ago I nearly stepped out in front of a car.Don't ask!!!
I know 9/11 was a traumatic thing but you've got to live your life without fear somehow.
I really hope you can fly again soon----take care.

join