It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Antarctic Ice Growing, Not Shrinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Report: Antarctic Ice Growing, Not Shrinking

I was, as usual, surfing the news sites and found this article:
Anarctic Ice moving

It is noting that the ice is not really melting ... just moving. Which, if you really stop to remember the earth is slowly rotating on it's axis. So it makes sense that the Western ice of Anarctic is melting but the East side is increasing in size.
On a side note, that would also make more sense of the changes in the ocean currents and the weird weather that is happening all over.

Does that make sense or am I just being too simplistic?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mhinsey

I am sure you are just being to simplistic, because if that is true there wouldnt be another reason to tax us or to create some trading system for something imaginary. What will the world be like if I cant trade you 2 CO2's for an oxygen and an ozone?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
True true. I do have a belief that there is a fiscal reason for stating global warming is happening. But, in truth, it is just the world is tilting ever so slowly on its axis and so causes naturally occurring changes.

Now, don't get me wrong, I believe there is something about slowly killing off a majority of the population (or either dumbing them down) to make it a more cooperative slave race. 2% rich and others are basically broke.

join