It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theory Of You (and me)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
(Hopefully I've put this post in the proper thread.)

The theory of you (and me)....it's all about YOU! No really, it is! So, the next time someone sarcastically says, "not everything is about you", you can very poignantly state, "oh, but it is!"

Keep in mind, this is merely a theory, but one in which (if you read and really consider), might stick with you and eventually make you look at the world a little differently.

So, let's start at the beginning (well, relative to the topic, at least)...

I've noticed a pattern over the years that is getting harder and harder to ignore. In fact, I can't ignore it anymore. It goes far beyond coincidence at this point, and is even predictable. I'm talking about the world connected to me....everything I do, and the state of health within my own body is echoed exactly within the world. I no longer watch the news for gossip and the latest political drama as much as I look for clues. Yes, the media tells me exactly what is going on within my body. But more astounding is that I have tested this on my own, for my own proof, and realize that not only do I get fairly straightforward information from the media, after the fact, I also have noticed that it predicts the future based on my thoughts, and I can even change the course of events in the world if I choose. Sound crazy? Here me out before you stop reading....you may be surprised.

As above, so below. As within, so without. While I don't consider myself a guru in eastern philosophy, these words have impacted me in profound ways. I'm a Christian, first and foremost, but where Christianity fails to answer certain questions, I've looked to other sources of information to help me understand some things. So basically, what those statements say, is that everything that happens in the heavens, also happens on the earth. Everything that happens on the earth, also happens within me. Is this cause and effect, or am I the creator, the originator of these events? In other words, does everything start and end with me, versus me being the effect of something bigger happening in the world or the universe? I believe, wholeheartedly, that I'm the creator, and it is, quite simply, all about me!

Now, right about this point, you're reading this and saying to yourself, "oh boy, this is nuts! What about ME? Don't I count for anything?" Ah, but this is where it gets interesting!

Again, let me state that I am theorizing, as I don't claim to know it all, or know for sure those things I THINK I know. Let's say, for the sake of conversation, there are 6 billion humans in the world. For every life, there exists a duplicate dimension. While I exist on this world, as does my conscious, there are 599,999,999,999 versions of me existing in everyone else's reality. If you are reading this and really, I mean REALLY comprehending this in a "a-HA!!" kind of way, then I theorize that a duplicate version of myself typed this out in your dimension, so that you, in your own world, could chose to read it....or not. In effect, my theory is true for everyone, not just me!

While I don't claim to have all the answers, scientists have already acknowledged the existence of dimensions, of which there are an "infinity" of....some have likened it to the idea that for every choice we can make in life, there exists a dimension where another version of us has chosen to go down the path we didn't. But that's not really why I wrote this.

I wrote this merely to point out, that if you want to test this theory, all you need to do is to turn on the television and LISTEN to clues that are given in relation to your body and the state of your health. For example:

Stimulus packages may equate stimulating substances. i.e., a coffee addiction (which, in my world, is what I had a problem with right around the time when all the stimulus packages were going through...I was drinking WAY too much coffee.) It could be anything in your world though...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Great post. I kind of get what you are saying. I could be loosing my mind but I think you could be on to something. That basic "thing" is that our state of mind, we are at in life is reflected in the world around us. Its almost as if we are each the star in our own play. Like their is an infinite number of universes all happening at once each based on a different person. Some of the theories of physics seem to point to this being possible.

So I think it is one of two things. It could be perception or it could be that there are multiple instances of reality all happening at once.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Continuing on...

The rise and fall of gold prices may equate to any number of things....weight gain, weight loss, etc.

Certain regions in the world I know for a fact, depict certain areas of my body, which will remain personal for obvious reasons. However, not many people are completely without health issues or an occassional ache or pain....pay attention and take heed, for when these pop up, they will also be echoed within the news, and you will most likely find the geographical region which corresponds to your body.

Rivers and water could equate to blood and/or blood flow. Pat attention to this as well, as it could very well lend strong hints as to the state of your arteries and circulatory system.

For me, roads aren't completely known. However, twice I experienced a bowel obstruction, and both times, this was depicted in the news as a toxic spill on a highway somewhere. Just as soon as the obstruction passed, so did the news, never to be heard of again.

All these examples can go miles in explaining why omens were always given proper attention in certain cultures.

Here's a big one that many may scoff at, but consider it for a moment... I have, and I don't like it, but it makes sense in many ways. The government, which many of us are in great displeasure with, is really.....us, or me, rather. How I choose to govern my body is echoed in the governing procedures of the country. I can protest all I want, but ultimately, I've come to realize that it is nothing more than self-loathing. I hate those things that are imperfect in me, so I protest, as does every human.

Overpopulation may be equated also with weight gain or weight loss....or perhaps something else. Only you can figure that out in your own world.

And yet I come to a crossroads in which I'm contemplating. What about the NWO? If is all me, and it is all about me, then where does this fit in? Is this a sign of internal struggle within myself? From a biological standpoint, a bodily version of a NWO wouldn't be bad, would it? A body, in which all it's systems are working as one. I've always been a staunch opposer to the NWO, but now I'm considering the sheer magnitude of what I've been doing....to myself.

The occurence of terrorists and wars are simply signs that the body is fighting off sickness and disease. Pinpointing the geographical areas in which they happen, one can discern which organs are at risk.

Technological advances are a sign as well....pay attention. If you don't understand, write them down and keep your eyes open. The point is, if you HEAR news, it was meant for you. There are signs EVERYWHERE.

Even aliens play a part, as every person can most likely decide for themselves what the aliens represent within their own bodies. For those that believe the reptillians exist, most likely have a very healthy crop of internal parasites growing within their gut. For each person, everything they experience IS real, so the debate about it is moot. As within, so without. Your "within" is not the same as my "within". Your world is different than mine.

So, if you're still reading this, then you're probably not sure what to think. But put it to the test and see if it doesn't start to reveal some amazing things for you. Post them here. It will be interesting to see where this goes!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

I will start being more observant in relationship to what is going on around me and what my body is up to. I never really thought of that before.

For a while I have began to believe that I can shape the world around me by being more conscious about how I control my moods. Like if I make a point to focus on positive things the world around me improves, but if I focus on negative things the whole world around me deteriorates.

I am glad you wrote this. I kinda thought I was loosing it. Maybe I am. But it is interesting that someone else is experiencing the same thing. Maybe we just both suffer from the same form of insanity.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

No, I wish it were insanity, but I think it's just growing pains of becoming more aware that coincidences aren't just coincidences, and our connectivity is far deeper than we imagined.

Without revealing too much pesonal information, there are times when I've experienced great emotional anguish over events in my life. Like clockwork, I will see something on the news, or hear a phrase in a song, or see a simple sign on the highway that gives a simple statement....perhaps an answer or a few words of encouragement that go above and beyond just being "weird". Once I started to notice it, it became more and more prevelant. Then it became common place. Then I started to test the theory. A year or a few years from now, I wonder where this will take me, because the more I discover, the more amazing it gets.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Very interesting. If there are any specifics you would like to share, I would love to hear them. I am starting to believe that if I visualize a better world the world will get better. I tend to focus on the stuff that is wrong instead of the stuff that is right, so I think if I become more positive "my personal world" will be better.

Have you ever noticed how your stupider friends always seem to have evertything work out fine no matter what they do... see where I am going with that?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
All the answers are in the Bible code like those researchers have been trying to say for years now. They all agree with science, and skeptics will be turned around completely when they realize this. Unfortunately the same book that contains the answers to everything also says sexual desires can be most immoral so no one pays attention. The same Bible says God invented the green herb that yields seed but no one notices that either.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And just to add a few more items of interest:

Chemtrails - for those who believe they don't exist, they don't. For those who do, they do. Both are correct. What we eat, what we put on our bodies in the form of hygiene products, DO "shower" us and poison us with things that are toxic. Until you start to feel the affects, you won't desire a change. When you desire a change, then you'll look to the reason, which explains why some believe and some don't. Just as soon as the changes are made to our bodies, the chemtrails will go away. I can emphatically state that I've noticed, almost like a voice of conscious, when I choose to eat unhealthy items, or deal with substances that are toxic without taking proper steps to protect my skin, I see chemtrails. In healthy spans of time, when I'm conscious of my health, the skies are clear and beautiful and blue. We could all get caught up debating the "science" behind it all, blah, blah, blah, or we can look to the deeper issues involved and realize that "as within, so without, as above, so below."

The "troops" are our anti-bodies. But just as anti-bodies can turn on it's own host via a virus like HIV, so can our troops "turn" into someone less than a hero.

Strange, but just now, my cable went haywire...all the channels pixelated and I can't hear anything. Never happened before. Maybe that's a sign that I shouldn't have said anything....or maybe not. Coincidence?

The point is, nothing is a coincidence....NOTHING!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I just thought of something hilarious in regards to your idea. Maybe everytime they mention stimulus package it means some one is going to stimulate our package.

At least I hope that is what it means. I guess that is what I am going to make it mean in my universe. See I have already made my universe a better place. Maybe you should come visit.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Funny you just posted that and I'm out here with my laptop watching the planes spray toxic chemicals that expand into high-altitude cirrus clouds of death. However it's very very warm and cirrus clouds don't form like this at this temperature. WTF?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Can you share with us what the answers are? Then maybe share the questions? What does the bible code tell us about life?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well... I really liked your theory, but the problem is that, we all have problems, it would be almost IMPOSSIBLE to not relate a news with your body or your life

listen, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT RELATE, you will always find a way to relate if you believe this is the truth ...

thats what I think ... just like u said, if there are overpopulation, u must be fat, or SOMETHING ELSE ... off coursE!! well, if you are following my statement, u will notice that you could relate every news to your body or life ... just like you said ...

so, its kinda hard to believe that the news are telling me about my body/life ...

yes, I think there is something about our reality and that we could change it ... but, I think your theory is not the best to explain man ... sorry

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

You missed what I was saying. Unless you experience it for yourself, and repeat those experiences over and over again, you most likely won't "get" what I was trying to pass on. It's ok. Not everyone will. I certainly didn't mean to come off too vague, but at the same time, I know you'll understand why I chose not to be too specific either.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

ah thanks for this, your post gave me a big smile since your theories are close to mine

I guess the whole concept is hard to comprehend even if you worked with this kind of theories before...
If your don't mind I'd like to hear your view on a few points;

let's talk about these 6 billion versions of ourselfs, each in its own reality. This would mean that there are just as many realities as concious beings in this universe alone... for each connection stands one reality (agree?)
Now, your reality, do YOU create it? Or is it created FOR you? Since you are getting hints and pointers from all kinds of unexpected corners...

And what about all the other connections (concious beings, people) that we perceive outside ourselves, are they as real as we perceive ourself? Or merely a projection? (I have often felt alone, in the true meaning of the word, as if everything outside me wasn't really there)

and if so, where are we in reality? If you imagine the absolute 'home' of our concious, where would that be?

looking forward to your views on these

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Each man is an island, or a universe…yet somehow connected.
As we look outward into the world we tend to forget or never realise that we are always looking inward.
Every piece of information that we receive comes through the senses and through the body.
The body is our universe. All information is therefore subjective and selective.
We see what we want to see. Or are predisposed to see.
And yet conversely, there seems to be some sort of underlying principle that is always just beyond our grasp.
I like your idea, don’t necessarily buy into it, but it’s a good shot!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
this is my first post, i'll have to do some type of formal introduction some other time

i've been a long time lurker.... been meaning to join in for a while now

anyway, this post hit home with a theory i have thought of before. not so much thinking that the news or events in the world tie to events taking place within my own body -- although that is interesting, and i certainly think it is fine if you want to relate coincidences within the news to your personal life, whatever you find meaning in is great. my theory is more so with what you were touching on about 6 billion different versions of yourself, out there...

what if reality kind of bends based on your accumulated karma, if you will?

for example, in our reality john lennon is assassinated because we personally have not had enough self realization yet to attain the more beautiful reality -- but perhaps in his reality, he is still alive, and is a world renowned artist in a beautiful, peaceful world.

what if you could make some key decisions -- to really disrupt the timeline you are on -- and you end up in a more peaceful universe overall, due to your choice? whereas others who still have not made some key decision, who still ignore some fundamental truth, are stuck in the more dystopian reality? what if our reality is better right now due to us making good decisions, and for others they are already engaged in ww3?

just a thought. i don't really believe this, but i think it would be neat if thats how it worked, and it's a fun one to imagine.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the thoughtful replies! This topic has a tendency to drift into other areas not dealing with "origins and creationism", but hopefully the mods will tolerate the natural flow.

The dimension theory....well, I heard one scientist on a documentary once, state that we have the ability to move freely (our conscious, rather) through all these dimensions where we each exist. A VERY interesting concept! So, if you imagine, on a scale of 1 to 10, all these dimension are lined up, left to right, where one is the WORST possible scenario, and 10 is the best, I suppose it is possible to literally change one's life or make it worse by moving up or down the scale as we make choices in life....according to this theory, of course! My own theory conflicts with this one, as I theorized that we each control and manipulate our own "universe/world", and I don't believe we have the ability to manipulate another's reality without their conscious consent. I suppose it is possible that more than one "conscious" being could be present in the same dimension at the same time...purely by choice. But we're just theorizing, right?

I had a dream not too long ago, that really got to me, and I've not been able to forget it since. It was, at the time, so far out of the realm of my pattern of thinking, that it was clear that it was not generated by my concsious thoughts at all.

In this dream, it was proven to me that everyone is a version of me, and I am a version of everyone else. I was even "connected" to my child, who had fallen asleep next to me, and this outside voice stated, "your child is you, and here is your proof...." At that moment, in a sound sleep, my child reached out and grabbed my hand, which jolted me out of the dream state. However, I remembered every detail, and there is no mistaking what happened. Needless to say, I couldn't get back to sleep.

If there is truth to this dream, then that opens up a whole new slew of issues to try and resolve. If I am literally you, and you are me, then how does that work? In my dream, I had quick moment of "understanding", which didn't completely stay with me after I woke up, but I can still recall some of it. I hope that makes sense??

This dream implied that time and dimensions are interactive. In other words, time isn't linear, so it's quite possible to give birth or father a child to a future or past version of yourself. That one person you just can't stand? Yup, that's you too....perhaps some past version of yourself, who knows? I've tried several times to resolve this, but I have difficulty wrapping my brain around the shear magnitude of this. It was something I had never, and I mean NEVER considered before I had that dream. It disturbed me in very profound ways.

All these dimensions, and 6 billion people....perhaps it's just one person, occurring in 6 billion different forms, from every timeline, in every dimension. Comprehend that one! It's almost like being raised with black and white TV (which I was, incidentally), and suddenly being shown hollogram graphics in color.

Thoughts on this one? And again, let me reitterate to those who don't "buy" into it....it is only a theory, subject to change at will!
Throw out your own in here. I'm all ears (or eyes, I should say!)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well... I really liked your theory, but the problem is that, we all have problems, it would be almost IMPOSSIBLE to not relate a news with your body or your life

listen, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT RELATE, you will always find a way to relate if you believe this is the truth ...

thats what I think ... just like u said, if there are overpopulation, u must be fat, or SOMETHING ELSE ... off coursE!! well, if you are following my statement, u will notice that you could relate every news to your body or life ... just like you said ...

so, its kinda hard to believe that the news are telling me about my body/life ...

yes, I think there is something about our reality and that we could change it ... but, I think your theory is not the best to explain man ... sorry

Maybe the news talking of a bad event is in reference to something different for me than it is too you. Maybe to you it means something is wrong in your personal life while for me it means that something weird or bad may happen to me or i'm not healthy.

BTW GREAT POST OP

S&F for sure , just for opening up my mind again today.

The past couple days on this site have bored me ( Dave chappell doing prince voice )

i have kind of thought a bit the same way that what I do affects me and the people around me in my own universe / existance.

It would explain how we are all the creator.

It's like captain planet. When our powers ( souls ) combine we become more powerful.....ie we become the creator.

The creator/god is all just us combined into one consiousness....I think.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

EXACTLY!!!
The "messages" I get will mean one thing to me, but could mean entirely something different to someone else, but those messages will stay consistent for each of us, so in effect, there's no "cheating" on the test. I've often wondered if dream interpretation works the same way, since I've collected dream books, and seldom are they accurate for ME, but apparently they were accurate for the author, and no two authors report the same information regarding dream symbols.

Most everyone I know enjoys the "hero" shows, where "the chosen one" or the one person who is special, "saves the world"! Well, I do believe that is true for each of us. We each are the hero in our worlds....we ARE the "one", "the chosen".

Kind of opens up a whole new way of thinking and empowerment in an overwhelming disempowering state of affairs we are constantly bombarded with on a daily basis, doesn't it?
Perhaps the show "Heroes" is on to something....we each are the Heroes....what choice will YOU make? Will you choose to be good or bad?....or both?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well I have to say that I have come to the same conclusions as you. This is what all the Eastern religions point towards and this is also the basis for the monotheistic religions. All is one, and indeed one is all.

Sometimes I think it is ironic that the mind creates a God which is itself, but that humans are too arrogant to recognize their share the same beliefs as their enemies and ultimately deny their own ideology.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join