It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you REALY think that ISRAEL is NOT a racist state ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Iran's president Ahmaninejad has provoqued a scandal in DURBAN II conference (Geneva) when he told that Israel was a racist state.

First of all, let me tell that I am not a fan of Ahmaninejad.

For me, an islamist state is not better than a Zionist state : they belong to the same biased logic as beeing founded on religious extremism.

As soon as you claim that GOD (Jeovah or Allah or ... GOD) is by your own side and those who are are not beleiving in YOUR god are infidels, deserving death and hell, then you are a f#####g retard.

Now, on the topic : ISRAEL is the land of the jews.

Beeing Jewish is not only having the jewish religion.
You are Jewish if your MOTHER is JEW.
Even if you do NOT practice the jewish religion.
When you are a Jew MAN and you mary a girl who is NOT jew, your family blames you.
Your community blames you, because you are ghoing to polute the genetical inheritage you received as a jew.

You may acquire the Israeli citizenship NOT because you practice a religion, but BECAUSE you have Jewish blood.

So, telling that ISRAEL is a racist state BECAUSE it is told as the land of the JEWS, is NOT inaccurate.

There is nowadays NO OTHER SUCH STATE ON EARTH.

So, where is the scandal in claiming the truth ?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think as hard are we all try not to be racist we are to a degree. Maybe some countries, like Israel, are a bit more race centric. I guess I would say I kind of understand where they are coming from when I take into account their history. Not that it makes it right or perfect.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It's hard not to be racist when the opposition is definatly racist. Of course it is. ON BOTH SIDES.

tHEY HAVE CAUSE TO BE RACIST.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ntech]

new topics

join