It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED on FOX NEWS: Plan Orange, the secret plan to bomb Canada!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Would anyone happen to have another link to the video? The one posted doesn't seem to be working. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I believe in the 1950s 60s there was a plan to stop a Russian invasion through Alaska and Canada.

This amounted to bombing (conventally not nukes)the Russians as they tried to pass through Canada before they got to the US.

This plan also called for direct action by special forces units arming and leading canadian volunteer partisan groups to fight the Russians in the back country of Canada.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't see how this is a big deal really. This was back in 1918, this info has been around for a very long time. I read about this about 5 years ago in Uncle Johns Bathroom Reader volume 1, it could have been volume 2. In the same little article it stated that Canada had their own plan in the event that the US invaded them. It stated the strategy each country would take in defending and attacking.

On a side note. For those who like random facts should check out Uncle Johns Bathroom Readers. They are great.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ok I see what your saying now, but as far as I know, that wage cap only applies to salary increases being limited for federal employees so that the can't demand large wages during the next couple of years. As to overtime for salary workers, most times they don't get it, unless it's in their contract. For example a teacher makes $60,000 a year lets say, they don't get paid extra for supervising field trips, grading papers, supervising dances, etc. They can refuse, but run the risk of getting fired. Depends on the contract. However for most people working an hourly wage, not in government employ, none of these regs apply.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Wow. Some of you people act as if Bill O'Reilly or Shepherd Smith was going to do the bombing. This isn't like Fox news are the terrorists. But, to some of you, hating on Fox news is what it's all about.

Ummmm did you listen to the crap that was coming out of their mouths in that video clip? I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped about 10 points after watching their little discussion.

I don't know how you can call Fox "news" when they don't report the news, they cherry pick what is happening, and then put enormous amounts of spin on the story. Fox isn't news, its opinionated and entertainment for the masses that don't have two halves of a brain to piece together.

But I guess I just want to be cool because everyone else is hating Fox

top topics

<< 1   >>

join