It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.clearapath.com 9/11 spam

page: 1

join
share:
M

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This morning I got a weird email from someone I do not know [email protected] ??

anyway they said

Hi -
If you are into conspiracies, check out this website - www.clearapath.com
It has tons of pictures and information on conspiracy on 9/11 and the Federal Building in Oklahoma City (US govn. involvement), along with the Catholic Church cover-up, the "alien" invasion and who is behind it all, and tons more. Check it out, (it is like taking the red pill on the Matrix...) and feel free to email me back with questions, comments, or concerns.
Peace and Grace,
Jonathan and Lu
www.clearapath.com

check it out

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by M]

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by M]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I got it too...

I think it's just spam targetted at people who they find already visit or are members of conspiracy sites.

No thanks, jkleck, I've found my home...

DC

[edit] Oh, and by the way, M... you might want to consider editing the title of this post. I don't think anyone (but me) is going to click on it right now...

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh....My.....GOD!!!

Ok, about half of the main page of this site is dedicated to that stupid trick people do with a 20 dollar bill that is supposed to be 'the twin towers burning'...

And they also are classy enough to include a quote of Verbal Kint from The Usual Suspects!

Like I'm going to give up this.... FOR THAT?!!!

Whatever,
DeltaChaos

[edit]See, I told you I'd be the only one to look at this post... You see, I ain't too bright.

M

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Oh....My.....GOD!!!

Ok, about half of the main page of this site is dedicated to that stupid trick people do with a 20 dollar bill that is supposed to be 'the twin towers burning'...

And they also are classy enough to include a quote of Verbal Kint from the usual suspects!

Like I'm going to give up this.... FOR THAT?!!!

Whatever,
DeltaChaos

[edit]See, I told you I'd be the only one to look at this post... You see, I ain't too bright.

Gotta agree, tho the religeos picture upside down are quite cool, what has it got to do with 9/11 tho?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Nothing.....

This is BS

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just sent jkleck a horrible e-mail asking him not to send me any more spam. I hope it isn't anyone I know!

Look out when I get creative....
DC

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What a load of crap.

M

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I got an email back from him today, he said that he got my email address from here, I blocked him as spam...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Actually, if you have your email address in your profile here, every spam bot in the world can find it pretty easily. It's a regular harvest fest here.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Got the email too, ridiculous waste of server space...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Actually, if you have your email address in your profile here, every spam bot in the world can find it pretty easily. It's a regular harvest fest here.
It seems that jkleck did it manually since he prompts us to reply in his e-mail to us.

I mailed him a really good anti-spam death threat. I was thinking of posting it here, but it was pretty bad. Anyone want to see/re-use it, for the purpose of future random spammings?

DC

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Shame on all of you for even looking! lol

Am I gonna have to put a fence up to keep you kids in the yard?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Shame on all of you for even looking! lol

Am I gonna have to put a fence up to keep you kids in the yard?

But, but....

I've found that very descriptively graphic death threats are an effective means of ensuring that Jesus Freaks no longer spam me!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I got it too I just deleted it I never click on a link in email

new topics

top topics

join