It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Official...maybe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Vuze claims to have hd video of an "alien" planet recently confirmed in our solar system

www.vuze.com...

Could this be nibiru?

sorry if this has been posted before I'm new at posting but Ive been a dedicated lurker for a long time lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"In our solar system"? Where exactly does it say that? As far as I can see they claim evidence of another planet in another system... not ours.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudalien
Vuze claims to have hd video of an "alien" planet recently confirmed in our solar system

www.vuze.com...

Could this be nibiru?

sorry if this has been posted before I'm new at posting but Ive been a dedicated lurker for a long time lol.

No, this is the discovery of an extra solar planet, i.e. a planet in orbit around another star and is nothing to do with the Nibiru nonsense.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is a video of a planet discovered orbiting the star Fomalhaut, far off in the galaxy, nowhere near (relatively speaking) to our solar system.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think the op is getting solar systems confused with galaxies.

In my opinion this is a rather obvious and an insignificant discovery.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes, NASA recently started a mission in which Hubble will be looking actively for other planets similar to Earth in far off Galaxies and star systems.

This is just one of their discoveries thus far, they've found multiple other ones as wel if I'm not mistaken.

It's the Kepler mission, details can be found here.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join