It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top September 11 Conspiracies According to the US Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before, I did do a quick search but couldnt find it.

After a spot of browsing online - I found the below link, I didn't think that the US government would even of recognised these theories!

Link

What they write about the Pentagon really does make me laugh;

Numerous photographs show airplane debris at the crash site, as was also witnessed by survivors and rescue personnel. See sections 4:57 to 6:00 of the “911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77” video for pictures of airliner debris.

They also show a photo of the crash site where it clearly DOES NOT look like a plane hit the building!

What they write here is clear lies and disinformation - with minimal effort!

[edit on 20-4-2009 by UKTruthSeeker]

[edit on 20-4-2009 by UKTruthSeeker]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruthSeeker
Apologies if this has been posted before, I did do a quick search but couldnt find it.

After a spot of browsing online - I found the below link, I didn't think that the US government would even of recognised these theories!

Link

What they write about the Pentagon really does make me laugh;

Numerous photographs show airplane debris at the crash site, as was also witnessed by survivors and rescue personnel. See sections 4:57 to 6:00 of the “911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77” video for pictures of airliner debris.

They also show a photo of the crash site where it clearly DOES NOT look like a plane hit the building!

What they write here is clear lies and disinformation - with minimal effort!

Awe that was nice to give even more credibility to possibility of fraud that day.

Just like BONES the disinfo goomba, they are on the same program. Instead of mentioning the 50+ unreleased videos that SHOULD show a boeing, instead they say "OMG WELL THERE'S SOME PLANE PARTS!"

Ahh, so amusing.

It's like I walk into a store, and stuff my pockets full of stolen goods... on the way out the owner says "HEY YOU! YOU STOLE MY ITAMS!!!" I yell back "nah look, you're shelves are full, don't worry about it!"

1) The World Trade Center (WTC) twin towers were destroyed by controlled demolitions.
Clean-up crews found none of the telltale signs of controlled demolitions that would have existed if explosive charges had been used.

Other than thermite residue, clear photos of molten, melted steel. As well as hot spots of upto 2000 degrees F, weeks after in molten pools under the rubble. Of course, this was from a fire. (also note that jet fuel cannot reach 2000degrees sustained)

2) No plane hit the Pentagon on September 11. Instead, it was a missile fired by elements “from inside the American state apparatus.”

Conspiracy theorists making this claim ignore several facts:

* The remains of the bodies of the crew and passengers of American Airlines flight 77 were found at the Pentagon crash site, and positively identified by DNA

Except for the same crash that can melt a plane, couldn't melt the DNA of all those passengers. Also, as I already mentioned, what about the 50+ unreleased videos that should show the plane. Why all the privacy if its such an open and shut case?

4) United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, was shot down by a missile.

* The cockpit voice recorder of this flight was recovered and showed that the passenger revolt caused the hijackers to deliberately crash the plane.

Yah, and they will never release that footage. And all the family members who were allowed to hear, were forced to sign insane privacy documents saying they would never repeat it, and were not allowed to make notes. Why when the US faces the largest attack on american soil are they so quick to be private about everything? Also, wheres the plane?

6) Insider trading in the stocks of United Airlines and American Airlines just before September 11 is evidence of advance knowledge of the plot.

* The 9/11 Commission investigated this issue in detail, concluding, “Some unusual trading did in fact occur, but each such trade proved to have an innocuous explanation.”

Yah, 11 times the daily average is so common.

8) Al Qaida is not responsible for the September 11 attacks.

* Al Qaida leaders, including Osama bin Laden, have repeatedly confirmed that they planned and carried out the September 11 attacks.

OH sooo thats why they charged them for it right? Oh wait, they didn't.

Why can't I find 9 and 10 on their list lol?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yah, 11 times the daily average is so common.

See, this is where research comes in handy. During the last half of August/first week of September 2001, American and United were issuing their financials and other reports that werent good news. Any option trader would tell you to place options on both of them, because their stocks are going to drop.....so people did place options on them.

BTW, those two-three weeks, were NOT the highest numbers of options placed on the airlines in 2001.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Also, as I already mentioned, what about the 50+ unreleased videos that should show the plane.

What 50+ videos? OH you mean the parking lot camera/security cameras at the various properties...which werent pointed at either the sky or the Pentagon.....and you think they should show the airplane?????

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Also, as I already mentioned, what about the 50+ unreleased videos that should show the plane.

What 50+ videos? OH you mean the parking lot camera/security cameras at the various properties...which werent pointed at either the sky or the Pentagon.....and you think they should show the airplane?????

There's several videos that should show what hit the building. Give me a break, its the pentagon, if you cant spot a commercial airliner flying across the lawn into the pentagon then how the hell is it so heavily defended? There's pentagon cameras everywhere. Thats without the videos from the hotel and others that should easily show what hit the pentagon.

If it was open and shut case, the government would have already released a video that proves what they say. The fact that they haven't done something that should be so easy in my mind proves that they are being misleading and not divulging the entire truth.

Additionally, the wings of the so called planes disappeared, there was not near enough wreckage to account for an entire commercial airliner. Their obvious explanation of this was that it was vaporized, and this leads to the question of identifying 100% of the passengers DNA.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There are many pictures of the plane debris scattered around the Pentagon lawn, and many eyewitnesses even said they saw a commercial airliner, but yet some of you still somehow seem to come up with a way to say that no plane hit the Pentagon.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here's a photo of some pentagon wreckage:

There's more here:
www.aerospaceweb.org...

edit - can we not embed photos anymore?

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

top topics

join