It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One pack of Pampers = One free tetanus vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Helping Those in Need
Pampers is committed to improving the lives of babies around the world. Working with parents, together we provide more than $10 million in donations that affect more than 50 million lives each year.
Working together with parents and UNICEF, one area we’ve chosen to focus on is newborn tetanus, a major health problem in developing countries. Newborn tetanus claims the lives of more than 140,000 babies each year, but this disease is preventable. If an expectant mother receives the vaccine before she gives birth, both she and her baby will be protected from this disease.
1 Pack = 1 Vaccine...

Link

According to this article 140,000 infants die from tetanus each year in underdeveloped countries. With our help and the help of mercury and God knows what else they'll sneak into the vaccines, we could probably get that number into the millions.

Doesn't it just make you wanna cry knowing how much of a difference you can make?

Peace

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This from kidshealth.org

Neonatal (newborn) tetanus can occur when a baby is delivered in unsanitary conditions, especially if the cut umbilical cord is contaminated after the baby is born.

I would think a far better solution is to provide sanitary kits to mothers rather than giving her a vaccine that might give her kids problems like autism.

Autism rates are very low in third world countries, as well as allergies. But when immigrants come to western countries, their kids are being born with problems like autism and allergies. Proponents of vaccines or GMO foods will claim that the 'data is skewed or flawed' or there is 'not enough data' regarding the 'true' data of autism in developing countries but when immigrants start having kids with problems in Western countries, you know something is up.

People should just use cloth diapers, anyway... far better for the environment.

Boycoot Pampers

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Helping Those in Need
Pampers is committed to improving the lives of babies around the world. Working with parents, together we provide more than $10 million in donations that affect more than 50 million lives each year.
Working together with parents and UNICEF, one area we’ve chosen to focus on is newborn tetanus, a major health problem in developing countries. Newborn tetanus claims the lives of more than 140,000 babies each year, but this disease is preventable. If an expectant mother receives the vaccine before she gives birth, both she and her baby will be protected from this disease.
1 Pack = 1 Vaccine...

Link

According to this article 140,000 infants die from tetanus each year in underdeveloped countries. With our help and the help of mercury and God knows what else they'll sneak into the vaccines, we could probably get that number into the millions.

Doesn't it just make you wanna cry knowing how much of a difference you can make?

Peace

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Dr Love]

What I always loved about these types of commercials and ad campaigns is that, if they are gonna do something for each package sold it shows that it's only a tiny percentage of the profit. So if they were really concerned, couldn't 1 pack of pampers actually buy like 50 vaccines?

Instead, we have to consume their product just so we can "save a life" right.........

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I'd be willing to bet the vaccines are donated gladly, free of charge, by the eugenicists.......errrrrr.............I mean vaccine manufacturers.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here they say vaccines may cause autism...

Gotta love the timing!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh well, I buy my diapers at Costco....

That being said, like as was discussed above, the autism rates in thrid world countries are drastically lower...but then again so could be the set of "expectations" in a school environment such as we have here.

From the Offical Pampers Website:

With the 1 pack = 1 vaccine* program, Pampers will donate the cost of one tetanus vaccine to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF

Eh. And they just give the "cost" of a vaccine to UNICEF anyway....

In many countries they will "pack" the umbilical stump with dried manure or mud not only because of lack of supplies, but because culturally it has been done that way for thousands of years. I guarantee that it is much easier to vaccinate these children that to undo thousands of years of cultural medical practices.

Again, from the Pampers website:

This devastating disease claims the lives of nearly 130,000 newborns and up to 30,000 mothers [1] every year. But it can be prevented. Given to a pregnant woman or a woman of child-bearing age, a series of low-cost vaccines will help protect both her and her newborn for maternal and neonatal tetanus.

www.pampers.com...

Personally, I could see tetanus being absolutely devastating to a childbearing mother in dirty conditions; let alone a newborn.

I know its a marketing ploy but I can't knock this!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I got a tetanus injection about a two months ago and I have broken out in a sore where I got the injection and have a fever off and on for the last few weeks. Never had any reaction in the past! So what are they putting in this stuff now?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
To Mott, it doesn't sound like your problem is related to the vaccine. Any reaction should have started within 24 to 48 hours after vaccination. You might consider a staph infection at the injection site. That is just my opinion.

Everybody seems so paranoid about vaccines and vaccines have actually saved people from diseases.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

So you'd rather see them die of tetanus?

I don't know if you're aware of the conditions where these kids at risk are born, but they're in the refugee camps where sanitation is almost nonexistent and human excrement is all over the ground.

And the reason that autism rates are low is that autistic babies (and those with the gene) "fail to thrive" and die. Infant and child mortality rate is staggering, so they never actually live long enough to have children of their own.

It's eugenics on a very nasty scale, IMHO.

(...and I should point out that Army brats such as myself had multiple tetanus shots and everything else every 3-5 years when we were growing up. This was in the bad old days of mercury in vaccine. Check out the rates of autism among Army brats during the 1930-1990 period. If vaccine was the cause, we'd all be in a persistent autistic state because we had so many shots.)

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I got a tetanus injection about a two months ago and I have broken out in a sore where I got the injection and have a fever off and on for the last few weeks. Never had any reaction in the past! So what are they putting in this stuff now?

You need to see a doctor.
You may have picked up a MRSA infection at the injection site.

images.google.com...

www.mayoclinic.com...

new topics

top topics

join