It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Venus Project will not answer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This Venus Project hates me.

I know it can not happen without a complete overthrow of our government.

The promotion of their masters of promotion can not work, because it’s too much of a shock to the average person that it would drive them to fight that system.

Promotion of such a system, like the Venus Project, is a treasonous act by those who promote it.

They say that there are no laws and no work. But why do they want to implant you at birth with a computer chip and use a complex of computer systems. They will tell you that everything is animated using the computer system, but why have one implanted?.

There is no system in place. Its only idea’s, and they can not change peoples idea’s without a proven system that works.

What happens when a system wants to invade this system? Since they have no protection, they will be slaughtered.

Where are all then fun things to do? Learning can be fun to some, but what about enjoyment in other avenues.

What do these people who promotes this system do for a living?

Why does the Venus Project tell you the flaws in your system, yet does not tell you the whole story of there system?

Do the project members of this system have things to hide from us?

Can we get a list of members and see if this is what we really want to live with?

Is intelligence the only virtue that has merit in such a system?

Where is the spirit of forgiveness and undying love?

Why do you not hear about this in other places besides conspiracy web sites?

What is the motive for promoting this system?

Who are the people at the top of this system?

So many questions and yet we receive no answers. The answers that they do give are vague and not real substance at all, but thoughts of mad men.

Why do they want you to join?

What is there objective and why?

What happens when a system likes this, fails and everyone needs things?

So many thoughts going into the system of telling you what they want to do, yet no real system to show you. It’s like buying a car without even driving it.

Why do they who promote such a system tell you to believe them when they themselves are not around to answer questions that are valid?

It to me has been an idea that will never happen. Its something they want to happen because of some reason unknown to us or because they want someone to do everything for them.

They tell you machines will do every thing. But they have no product. And no one to take care of those machines that does even exist.

If they do not like our system of government, why do they want you join theirs, there has to be some reason why. And what does it profit them that promote such a system?

Why do they get you to try to believe that religion is harmful, yet they have a religious zeal in promoting it.

Why are they so cold in their demeanor towards those who disagree?

I am looking for answers, like everyone. One way is to change your thought process and do what you can legally and have a valid answer for every question that is posted to you. Strange and storybook settings will not get your point across unless you are trying to deceive. Working on the uneducated mindsets to promote a dead system before it even gets started.

If you are religious then you know who the father of lies are. If you lived life as long as I have then you know what is real and what is imaginary. All I ask is to please do your homework and take in the fact that you are in a system of government that lets you do so.

From what I see from this system is enslavement to help the people who would take you for granted in real life. I do not see them reaching out and helping people, but always ask for you do donate to their cause and system.

Always see what they do and not what they say.

So, from what I can tell from this promotion is that they know better for you than you yourself. What type of freedom is that? Where is your liberty? And pursuit of justice? According to the promoters there are no laws, so what is someone invades your space of liberty?

Like I said so many questions, actually allot of question and no real answers. And the ones they do give you are vague and no real substances.

I see other systems and they give laws and regulations and they have a site where you can look at them. From what I can tell they are so vague about themselves and do not want you to pick apart their system like they pick apart all other systems that are not their own.

It’s a system to control your thought process and thinking. All for one and one for all. But they do not take into account those who disagree with such a system, and if they do disagree they are bashed as mean spirited and uneducated. There is no one way to make everyone happy. Live within the system you have to make it better for you and please help those who need your help. And forgive those who need forgiveness as children we all learn from mistakes.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I havnt felt the need to log in for a long time, been working on a few things.
However, I feel that I have to reply and ask, have you actually viewed all the literature and watched the interviews?

Most, if not all of the questions you have asked are well answered within the literature and documentaries.

I suggest that you take a good look at the world that surrounds us today, I would trade it all in heartbeat for what the Venus Project stands for.

I also suggest you look more into the topic, I agree that it would be very difficult to implement a system like this, but not impossible. Treasonous it most definatly is not.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What LestatG said.

I thought similar things. so I have read almost all their stuff. They have a lot more info now that they have update their website. I need to go back and read more.

So far no one has showed me any ideas that are better. It definitely isn't perfect as they have stated in some interviews, but it is better than what we have now.........in my opinion.

Most if not all your concerns should be covered in their information. It is just a lot to read through.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
I havnt felt the need to log in for a long time, been working on a few things.
However, I feel that I have to reply and ask, have you actually viewed all the literature and watched the interviews?

Most, if not all of the questions you have asked are well answered within the literature and documentaries.

I suggest that you take a good look at the world that surrounds us today, I would trade it all in heartbeat for what the Venus Project stands for.

I also suggest you look more into the topic, I agree that it would be very difficult to implement a system like this, but not impossible. Treasonous it most definatly is not.

Peace

Again you post o answers to the question listed above by me. Please do not refer me to a web site Becuase I have seen them and have not recieved answers from them.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oolon
What LestatG said.

I thought similar things. so I have read almost all their stuff. They have a lot more info now that they have update their website. I need to go back and read more.

So far no one has showed me any ideas that are better. It definitely isn't perfect as they have stated in some interviews, but it is better than what we have now.........in my opinion.

Most if not all your concerns should be covered in their information. It is just a lot to read through.

Hi, I do not see your answers to my questions above. Please answer my question so that all can see and decern. Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So your asking us to do your research for you, as said in the previous post, go read ALL the literature. You will find the answer to your many questions. There is too many to answer all your questions on this post. (I would but it would be too time consuming to justify when its all there)

Peace

edit, did not see your reply, I would have to go to the website too to answer your questions. Why here them from me when you can see for your self

Peace

[edit on 20/4/2009 by LestatG]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
So your asking us to do your research for you, as said in the previous post, go read ALL the literature. You will find the answer to your many questions. There is too many to answer all your questions on this post. (I would but it would be too time consuming to justify when its all there)

Peace

edit, did not see your reply, I would have to go to the website too to answer your questions. Why here them from me when you can see for your self

Peace

[edit on 20/4/2009 by LestatG]

I have been the web sites and they have not answered the question listed above. You know, I do thanks you for your attempt to send me back to the web sites and read the books that they want you to read, but I would like a answer to my question instead of going to a web site again and again. Seems like the more I post on this the more they change there web site. But thanks for replying, and please answer my questions instead of telling me to go the web site again.As i am sure everyone here wants to see the answers in print form, instead of heresay.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

Never have I read anything about implanting chips at birth.

Please see Actions on groups.google.com...
Action 7 FAQ clarifies all your questions.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctjctjctj
reply to post by zman

Action 7 FAQ clarifies all your questions.

Hi ctjctjct;

Its on the venus web site of what books they want you read its called Looking Forward. This is what they based the venus project on , otherwise why post the book for you to read.
Quote from that e-book - : The world that Scott and Hella live in is a world that has achieved Full Weather control, has developed a finger-sized computer that is implanted into the brain of every baby at birth.

I do not see the answers to my questions above from that site you sent me. Please place them here so others can see them. Thanks for your input.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It would take complete annihilation of the globe to do the things the Venus project advocates.

It's completely unworkable.

Even some of their 'city designs' betrays a desire to contain and control.

In one of their pictures, of the 'total city system' there are gates and a moat... Gee I wonder what they would need to use gates and moats for...

Can you imagine the environmental destruction that would be required to create such cities when there are better solutions, like working towards renewable/free energy and local organic farming using backyard gardens of existing homes?

The Venus project is kind of like taking a Humvee limo to the local store whereas you could just walk or take a taxi.

I love the idea of a resource based economy that is shared by everybody but lets be honest, the world's Elites are not going to give up their control of resources or control without a bloody fight... Unless they adhere to the idea that one needs to keep their friends close, and their enemies closer...

They are definitely keeping an eye on the Venus project, and they might be twisting it to work for their advantage at this very moment.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
It would take complete annihilation of the globe to do the things the Venus project advocates.

It's completely unworkable.

Even some of their 'city designs' betrays a desire to contain and control.

In one of their pictures, of the 'total city system' there are gates and a moat... Gee I wonder what they would need to use gates and moats for...

Can you imagine the environmental destruction that would be required to create such cities when there are better solutions, like working towards renewable/free energy and local organic farming using backyard gardens of existing homes?

The Venus project is kind of like taking a Humvee limo to the local store whereas you could just walk or take a taxi.

I love the idea of a resource based economy that is shared by everybody but lets be honest, the world's Elites are not going to give up their control of resources or control without a bloody fight... Unless they adhere to the idea that one needs to keep their friends close, and their enemies closer...

They are definitely keeping an eye on the Venus project, and they might be twisting it to work for their advantage at this very moment.

Thanks star in a jar. I believe that the Venus Project will not come here and answer the questions because its a scam. You build it we will come type of project. The promoters have no answers as the site they gave me to look at was a no-existing site by ct

Originally posted by ctjctjctj
reply to post by zman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action 7 FAQ clarifies all your questions. ...................................................................................................................................................... .................................................

There is no such site to see.

But yeah they do not have the answers to my questions yet again.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
”I know it can not happen without a complete overthrow of our government.”
Yes, the implementation of an RBE society will most likely require a collapse of the current system, this collapse however is inevitable due to the way the current system is set up

”They say that there are no laws and no work. But why do they want to implant you at birth with a computer chip and use a complex of computer systems. They will tell you that everything is animated using the computer system, but why have one implanted?”
Again, where did you get this information? Because this sounds really strange to me, I’d love to see your sources on this.

”There is no system in place. Its only idea’s, and they can not change peoples idea’s without a proven system that works.”
This is a valid point, which is why we are currently working on prototype cities. Construction on the first of which will begin in New Zealand somewhere next year if all goes well.

”What happens when a system wants to invade this system? Since they have no protection, they will be slaughtered.”
Why would someone want to invade? Because of resources? Food? If that is the reason we’ll just give them what they want, when our system is set up right we should have plenty to go around anyway.

”Where are all then fun things to do? Learning can be fun to some, but what about enjoyment in other avenues.”
I take it you are talking about sports, movies and other leisurely activities? All of these and more will be available in the new system, why do you think they would disappear?

”What do these people who promotes this system do for a living?”
If you are talking about the people that came up with the Venus project, meaning Jacque Fresco and Roxanne meadows, you’d have to ask them that. As far as I know they are working full time on the project, but don’t quote me on that because I’m not sure, if you mean the members of the movement, they are people from all walks of life.

”Do the project members of this system have things to hide from us?
Nothing, as far as I know.

”Can we get a list of members and see if this is what we really want to live with?”
What exactly do you mean by members? Members of the movement? Members of the Venus project organization?

”Is intelligence the only virtue that has merit in such a system?”
No, off course not, the purpose of the system is to free people, allowing them to follow their own desires, be that the pursuit of intelligence, exploration of the planet, or whatever else they choose to pursue.

”Why do you not hear about this in other places besides conspiracy web sites?”
Actually, this idea is starting to spread far beyond the so called conspiracy websites, for example this article was posted on the new York times’ website after this year’s Z-day on march 15th

”What is the motive for promoting this system? “
The motive? I suggest you look around you at the world as it is today, a child dies of starvation every two seconds, we currently live in a world where 40% of the world’s resources are owned by 3% of the people on it, look at the massive inequality between the western and the developing world, do I need to go on?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by demon1109]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Who are the people at the top of this system?”
You’ll have to be more specific, do you mean who is leading the movement? Or who will be in charge once the system is implemented?

”Why do they want you to join?”
Because we need to create a critical mass of people that want a change, that is the most important thing at the moment, getting people informed about these ideas, and then letting them make up their own minds about it, however I have not yet met anybody who does not agree with the ideas behind an RBE society once it has been properly explained to them.

”What is their objective and why?”
In short, the betterment of the human race as a whole and the preservation of the planet.

”What happens when a system likes this, fails and everyone needs things?”
A good question, this is why there is a need for prototype cities so that we can test our concepts, if it turns out that our system doesn’t work, we’ll have to go back to the drawing board.

”Why do they who promote such a system tell you to believe them when they themselves are not around to answer questions that are valid?”
Well, I’m here now, so feel free to ask me anything and I’ll try to answer to the best of my ability. Then again the fact that you are on these forums means you’re looking further than most people are currently, so why not join the zeitgeist movement forums and post your concerns there?

”They tell you machines will do every thing. But they have no product. And no one to take care of those machines that does even exist.”
From my understanding, a lot of these machines exist as concepts, and several of them exist as full blueprints, they are however not publicly available due to copyright issues, again, please don’t quote me on this because I am not completely sure this is true.

”If they do not like our system of government, why do they want you join theirs, there has to be some reason why. And what does it profit them that promote such a system?”
This comes back to critical mass again, which we need to succeed in our goals. The profit? There is no profit in the classical sense of the word, the profit comes from raising the standard of living for all humans, including ourselves.

”Why do they get you to try to believe that religion is harmful, yet they have a religious zeal in promoting it.”
Religion in itself is not harmful, at least not in my opinion, the problem arises when people become so stuck in their way of thinking that they automatically reject anything that conflicts with their religious view of the world.

”Why are they so cold in their demeanor towards those who disagree?”
Some of us are, I agree with you on that, personally I find that this is rather counter-productive because it tends to generate adverse reactions, and rightly so.

I hope I’ve answered at least some of your questions and concerns. If you feel I was unclear on anything please let me know and I’ll try to answer in more detail.

Demon1109

new topics

top topics

join