It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sssssooooo...Planet X Just Around The Corner?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Except he's right. The idea of Nemesis has been tossed back and forth for years now, but current research suggests that it is absolutely impossible for it to exist. At least impossible for it to exist at distances that would have it coming into the inner solar system within 2 years. And he's right about the last article. Plenty of people on ATS have made the mistake that the planet is in our solar system,, but that's because they didn't actually read the article past the title. If they had they would easily be able to read that the planet was light years away.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Except he's right. The idea of Nemesis has been tossed back and forth for years now, but current research suggests that it is absolutely impossible for it to exist. At least impossible for it to exist at distances that would have it coming into the inner solar system within 2 years. And he's right about the last article. Plenty of people on ATS have made the mistake that the planet is in our solar system,, but that's because they didn't actually read the article past the title. If they had they would easily be able to read that the planet was light years away.

yea right...
humans KNOW "everything"...
That's what they said about the sun(MUCH MUCH CLOSER THAN THE "OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM" ) and in 2005 a wave of "charged particles form the sun" reached Earth in a few minutes ...
PLEASE ANSWER ME : HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?!
I mean , there are 150 milion km to travel...

edit on 10-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

here's "your valid link" ...
www.thunderbolts.info...
I see that without a VALID LINK , AND CREDIBLE , THINGS DON'T "EXIST" ...
For f cks sake people...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'll see if I can find the articles, but these are the facts. Whole sky surveys have turned up no large planet within our solar system. Most sources claim that Nibiru is at least as large as Jupiter if not multiple times larger. Now, in order for a Jupiter sized planet to be part of our solar system and not have any affect on the known orbits of the planets it would have to be thousands of AUs away. This would mean that it would have to be traveling much faster than any observed planet. Not to mention that at its farthest point it would be far outside the effects of our sun's gravitational field, meaning it couldn't possibly orbit the sun. If at any point a planet such as this did exist its orbit would be highly irregular and would not stay on a constant 3600 year orbit and would have lost its orbit around our sun billions of years ago. Under the laws of physics it is absolutely impossible for such a celestial body to exist.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You claim I am something based on me reviewing the links that were posted. This strongly suggests if not substantiates the fact that you did not read any of the articles.

You made no effort whatsoever to contest or correct anything I stated. That in and of itself suggests that you did not read the articles.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Some issues were posted about planet X. I discussed those issues. Instead of discussing those issues you made an off topic post in which you attacked me. That is against the rules. Now in a second post you again avoid discussing the issue and instead have started a rant about an off topic solar event.

yea right... humans KNOW "everything"...

The issue, getting back on topic, is not whether humans are omnipotent, but rather if the predictions made by humans panned out. Did the prediction of Nemesis turn out to work? The answer is no. That is not to say that the prediction was good or bad. It was a great idea in my opinion. It was followed through and it turned out to not work.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Could this be the truth?
Leaked NASA Nibiru Photos
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Could this be the truth?

Are you kidding? This knucklehead video was made by someone who claims to be associated with NASA, but does not know the difference between a moon and a planet or thinks that an object can pass through our galaxy in 2 years. Before this clown makes another video they should learn a few things before making a fool of themselves. The dumbest part has to be imaging a planet with x-rays. Where are the x-rays coming from?

I think if a mod saw the video they might even consider banning someone for purposely perpetrating a hoax.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Could this be the truth?

Are you kidding? This knucklehead video was made by someone who claims to be associated with NASA, but does not know the difference between a moon and a planet or thinks that an object can pass through our galaxy in 2 years. Before this clown makes another video they should learn a few things before making a fool of themselves. The dumbest part has to be imaging a planet with x-rays. Where are the x-rays coming from?

I think if a mod saw the video they might even consider banning someone for purposely perpetrating a hoax.

allright then , let's try something else :-)
What is the object found on google sky at these coordinates:
5h 53 minutes 27 seconds with -(negative)6 10 minutes 58 seconds ?
and
5 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds with 2 hours 46 minutes 30 seconds
I must mention I did not "digged" the net as a gov disinf like you that SURELY HAS MADE HIS "HOMEWORKS" and learned everything there is to learn on this subject...
But , in order to have a constructive dialog , please explain me what is it seen at those coordinates!
Thank you kindly!

oh , forgot to mention : switch to infrared view!
(i'm intoxicated with aluminum , barium and other stuff from CHEMTRAILES and my short term memory is "kind of affected" ...)
Good day(or night , or whatever is where you live) .
edit on 12-2-2011 by leaualorin because: CHEMTRAIL EFFECTS , SORRY...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

and
I must mention I did not "digged" the net as a gov disinf like you that SURELY HAS MADE HIS "HOMEWORKS" and learned everything there is to learn on this subject...
But , in order to have a constructive dialog , please explain me what is it seen at those coordinates!
Thank you kindly!

The coordinates are meaningless. The coordinates you list are incomplete. You need to provide right ascension and declination.

Are you looking at one of the flaws in the images? Is that what you are checking out? Probably

Do you know when these images were taken? Probably NOT!

If you decide to show us what you were viewing then you can always click on the "link to this Page" button and show us the link. That way you won't get the coordinates issue wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

and
Thank you kindly!

The coordinates are meaningless. The coordinates you list are incomplete. You need to provide right ascension and declination.

Are you looking at one of the flaws in the images? Is that what you are checking out? Probably

Do you know when these images were taken? Probably NOT!

If you decide to show us what you were viewing then you can always click on the "link to this Page" button and show us the link. That way you won't get the coordinates issue wrong.

Oh come oooon gov disinf...
You can't be that "crude and blunt" can you?!
The coordinates are good! just go and look , switch to infrared and you will se WHAT WAS THERE IN 2007 !
Please be reasonable!
Although you can't ask THAT from a government disinf...
good day sir!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Oh come oooon gov disinf...
You can't be that "crude and blunt" can you?!
The coordinates are good! just go and look , switch to infrared and you will se WHAT WAS THERE IN 2007 !
Please be reasonable!
Although you can't ask THAT from a government disinf...
good day sir!

The coordinates are meaningless. You need to provide a right ascension and a declination as coordinates. Please provide the requested information. Providing invalid coordinates and sticking by them is foolish. Please go back and fix the coordinates unless you can't because this is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Those actually are correct coordinates, but the way he worded them was just absolutely atrocious. They're listed in the order of RA and D (although I'm not even sure he knows what that means). Anyways, I looked at it and it's nothing new. Just the usual "black box in Google Earth" as proof that Nibiru is being covered up, when in reality these boxes are merely gaps in Google's data that can easily be seen through other sources, such as Aladin for example.

For instance, here's his first set of coordinates in Google Earth:

Notice that black area. Now here it is in Aladin.

Regular
aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

Infrared

Now here's his second set of coordinates in Google Earth:

And now in Aladin.

Regular
aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

Infrared

See? Just ignorance. I apologize for not being able to embed the images, but I'm having problems with ATS Media at the moment.

edit on 13-2-2011 by MisterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMan

Great work. I thought the coordinates were bad because they were all expressed as RA values.

It always surprises me when people think that Google is the end all. It is a start.

Again great work. As you can see I wasn't about to start guessing what someone was thinking.

Cheers for a job well done.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks, appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMan

here you go , you tasteless , saltless and stubborn gov disinf , TAKE THAT :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
1/3 The Nutrimedical Report 2/11/2011: Preparedness & Earth Changes Panel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Wow. You can link to a misrepresentation of a report. That is so ridiculous.

You do understand that nothing has been found, right?
You do understand that Tyche is not a new concept, right?
You do understand that this is not planet X, at least the object that was sought after int he planet X search, right?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I don't give a flying .... !
In fact I just post for fun here!
You will see what's what in the coming years!
Good day to you too!

edit on 15-2-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

here's another one , WHAT'S THIS HA?
"DEBUNK" this one you gov disinf !

Nibiru - Cloaked with Chemtrails - My Theory

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Why are you purposely posting hoaxes here at ATS? This video has been shown to be hoax in other threads. Knowing posting a hoax is a violation of ATS rules. Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

what hoax?
Do you really think I read all the topics on ATS?!
I just post what I think is relevant!

P.S. : what happend gov disinf? forgot to provide a link that will lead to THE PROOF OF THIS VIDEO BEEING A HOAX?
Come on , whe're's the proof?
Where this video has been discused?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join