It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sssssooooo...Planet X Just Around The Corner?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah im sure thats the guy....in deep now!

Wish i had that video he did about the sun!

:flame

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I live in New Zealand. Amazingly some people don't know where it is, but we're south east of Australia and it's about a three hour flight across the Tasman.

If it's true that it'll appear in the south first, I'll be definitely looking for it. I've got Stellarium so hopefully I can work out what stars belong where and see if there are any exceptionally bright ones that stand out.

I just tried taking a picture of the sun but it came out as a big glow that covered most of the pic. Trying to find a floppy disk so I can make a home-made sun lense

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure guys, but I just now came to this thread and I was able to watch the smoking dudes video just fine, bad music and all.

the question now is that the guy seems pretty clearly to be an American to me. So If we aren't able to see it in America then ???

How sure are we that it can't possible be seen?

And if we are very very sure then what is it?

Does anyone know where this guy is filming, we could get some ATSers from that area to try and get some coroborating shots.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
seems like the guy put up a new video:
the action begins at 4:50.

I uploaded the pictures from movie. Thanks Iasenko for the link and BND user "Indeep#now" for the video!

[edit on 20-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ahhh, I saw he had it up on another channel... sweet.
What you guys think ! ????

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I generally don't give much creedence to theories about extra planets in the Solar system but hey, it turns out they were wrong about Pluto for a very long time, so anything's possible I suppose.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
i had a video i tried to post on youtube about nibiru and they wouldnt even acccept it, i did it twice...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The guy in this video looks like he was taken right from the text book of how these people typically look.
I wonder why people like him fall prey to such things, maybe a lack of job or education.

I personally don't know where to stand with chem trails, but the wording of this video struck me "What are they hiding".
I live in southern new jersey, we use to have fairly clear sky's every day with occasional rain and clouds it's was pretty much a balance of both.
Last year I started to notice the sun simply wouldn't be out for days but you could see holes in the clouds were the perfectly crystal clear blue skies would peak through looking like perfect weather under neath.
Then I noticed there would be sun from 7am to 12 in the afternoon and then a "blanket" would form in the sky, then about 9pm the sky would clear again, I paid more attention and I started to notice the high amounts of "chem trails" and that when they started at first it would be a crisp straight line but over time that line would grow and grow and grow until they all merged together to form this blanket of haze.
I do believe this is intentional, but I am not sure why, possibly some type of weather control?
But to most people I am sure it would look as if they are hiding something or trying to make the sky less visible I can see where they are coming from, but I think that it is something that would be very fractured and faulted and eventually mess up some where along the way and we'd see what they are hiding.

I also remember some guy on youtube talking about how he started to hear the hum of planet x months ago and has just been sitting at his window and listening to it getting closer and closer.
And that on this may date we will all see and hear it, but honestly I think this date will pass like all the others and nothing will happen.

Oh and Woody Harrelson is an effing trip man he's just yeah haha nothing he does shocks me.
But really who is he to make fun of anyone when he had his own "hemp" clothing line.

Thanks for posting this it was entertaining and made me smile so thank you very much!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Clearest evidence yet, just up.

Not a sundog or a lensflare.

There you go folks, it's here!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spiderfingers

This is filmed in Russia...

I thought nubiru was supposed to be first seen in the SOUTHERN hemisphere?

Despite the whole nubiru theory being a farce, this video is an even bigger farce.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This is filmed in Russia...

I thought nubiru was supposed to be first seen in the SOUTHERN hemisphere?

Despite the whole nubiru theory being a farce, this video is an even bigger farce.

You've said it yourself, 'first' doesn't mean this is the first video of it being seen.

This is just a video of it being seen, not first being seen.

How is this a farce? Can you explain the science behind the farcity ?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

According to the 'popular theory' nubiru should start to be visible in the southern hemisphere in May, since it's early may I don't see how it can be seen in the northern hemisphere yet.

Oh yeah I also live in the southern hemisphere at the 33° South line, so quite southerly and no extra celestial body visible.

As for explaining the science of a farce? That would be impossible...

[edit on 4/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Right... which would just make your posts your 'opinion' on the matter. You know what they say about opinions and assholes?

Of course, I'd be more inclined to agree with your point if you could substantiate your 'opinion' regarding the above video with factual evidence as to how and why the uploader would produce a hoax such as this one. Try and leave your personal beliefs regarding Nibiru/Planet X out of the equation as well, if you can.

Personally, I don't believe all the hype surrounding Nibiru, but there is no way any of us can know for sure. To say, in all certainty, that Planet X will arrive or is all fantasy is merely propagating your ignorance. There is substantial information available to support both sides of the theory. If there wasn't, the theory would not have lasted this long.

Be a skeptic, and be proud of that title, but my god man, don't close yourself off to any idea whatsoever. To do so only limits your potential for understanding, and does not a wise man make.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Yeah because that video is loaded with factual evidence....

Don't forget that there is a specific time line of nubiru, namely it's visibility in the southern hemisphere before the northern hemisphere.

So the fact that one guy alone in Russia has spotted this and no one else has sends alarm bells off for me.

If it is what he claims it to be, we would be hearing millions of witness reports of it and he should also be able to film it again, shouldn't he?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's Coming! It's Coming!
I was sceptical but this does look real, no reflection and it is behind the cloud see 4mins 28secs.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Swamp gas, again...

Actually, I think the video is neat. I would like to read more into why people think the southern hemi will see it first. If its coming from the direction of the sun, then there's really only one reason that could be true. (Obviously, because the southern hemisphere can see ever so slightly behind the sun that we can't up here.) Even with that very marginal view, I don't think it would be impossible for us to catch glimpses of it as the earth wobbles. I need to read more on our position in the SS along with what pitch of the wobble we are currently on. Much is to be read right now.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A'hem.

Back in February, I wrote an email to myself that was to be sent during the last week of April. It was in response to some guy who posted a prophecy on here regarding the introduction of a new red planet into our solar system. Soon after dust storms would appear everywhere.

Soon...

What I've learned is that the more specific the prophecy, the less likely it is to occur.

That said, I have a ground-breaking prophecy that I'd like to unload here for folks at ATS:

I don't know when...I don't know how...but something awful is going to happen.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

It's lens flare dude. To prove this, go out into the sun and take pictures with the sun towards the the bottom right (as shown in the vid) and then move the sun into the bottom of the frame, then bottom left, left, top left and so on. while keeping the anomoly in frame,

You will then mysteriously see your mythical "Planet FEAR" move about in each picture in relation to the sun. i.e. lens flare.

(I must admit I tried this in NZ a year ago and crapped my pants but then did the above test to discover that the "anomoly" is in fact lens flare within the camera)

Different camera lenses produce different looking anomolies.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I tried with my cellpnone and took a picture of the sun and it's there. I've seen lense flares and what I took is nothing like it. Even on a cloudy day you can see a separate shining from the other small sun... and it goes around the sun as the day goes.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by aefa73]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
reply to post by AlwaysQuestion

Exactly right. It will only be visible to the very southern tips of South Africa, South America, Antarctica, and southern Australia for at least another year. Then in 2010, it will be visible up to the equator. 2011, it will be visible to everyone except the extreme northern regions (of course, it will be within the orbit of mars, at that point, and accelerating around the Sun, so we'll be in some really hard times. By 2012, we should have serious earthquakes, tidal waves, and asteroid impacts of the rocks it towed in from the Oort cloud and Kuyper belt.

with grace in liberty by justice,
O-315

I can confirm that about 4 days ago I HAVE SEEN A "SECOND SUN" to the right of the REAL SUN , and it stayed there about half an hour I think! I noticed it kind of late , but it was truly amazing! I called two of my collegues to see for them selves BECAUSE I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES! I NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN THE SKY!!!
We were so astonished that we just stared at it until it dissapeard from the sky ; in the final stage it turned kind of violet and the next minutes IT WAS NO MORE!
We did not took a single photo although we all 3 had a 5 mp phone in the pockets...
really frustrating now that I think of it...
BUT IT WAS THERE , IT WAS REAL , I REALLY COULD NOT BELIEVE IT , AND THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I STARTED SEARCHING THE NET FOR SOME KIND OF INFO / CREATED THIS ACCOUNT , AND THE USER ABOVE IS UNBELIEVABLE RIGHT AND EXACT IN DESCRIPTION!!!
It was observed and by others and one is in this topic here : www.disclose.tv...
i53.tinypic.com...
He actually took a photo and to my amaze it was exactly what i too saw!
There are others that probably saw it but it's been overlooked and IGNORED!
I was one of those that had a real laugh at the BS with 2012 , mayans and etc...
This thing that I saw BY PURE CHANCE , MISTAKE , LUCK you may call it what you whant , really made me think "a little bit more " about the information I previously had read on various sites about 2012 ...
If it really is true or not , remains to be seen , but hey : WHAT A VIEW , WITH 2 SUNS IN THE SKY!!
AND IT WAS IN A VERY CLEAR (CLOUDLESS ) PART OF THE SKY!
Truly an "eye-opener" that day for me!
Well this is what I had to say!
I hope for the best for all of you that believe in this "planet x thing" !
Good day to all!
edit on 28-1-2011 by leaualorin because: forgot to complete the message with a link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join