It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC news latest attack on the 2nd Amendment!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Seems that ABC news has been working overtime for the anti-gunners. Their crusade is taking the 'Hit Piece' venue to new hights with this latest. Here's an excerpt from an Ohio association that tells the back ground story of this crusade and some of the mistreatment and mistatement (those are lies, folks) being made in the media. This link might load slow because its being read by many, but its worth the read!

www.buckeyefirearms.org...

Zindo

[edit on 4/20/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Attack on the 2nd what? 2nd May?

It's not only Americans that read this bulletin boards, please be more specific with your titles!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebudweiserstuntman
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Attack on the 2nd what? 2nd May?

It's not only Americans that read this bulletin boards, please be more specific with your titles!!

Yup, your right. I fixed it, thanks amigo!

Zindo

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Cheers Brosef! I thought for a second you had some information on an immenent attack! Was just a bit misleading (and I was just a bit grumpy to be honest!)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I didn't know anyone watched ABC news anymore. Only reason for ABC is
Lost and the Unusuals. Seriously when was the last time we watched it for serious news I can't remember. Seriously though I wouldn't worry about this group actually influencing anyone it's just more scare tactics which don't work on anyone with half a brain that actually works. I get all my fresh spun news form Cnn,Hln,and Fox atleast from them you get part of the real story.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

new topics

top topics

join