It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on CNN now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I just found this on youtube by searching for "2009 x-conference" is this the video?
www.youtube.com...

already posted
sorry

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Empath]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I checked the C-Span schedule. So far I haven't seen any mention of the National Press Club report on the X Conference 2009 but will keep checking back. Was hoping they would air the segment in its entirety.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elfie

Here it is I just saw it on my yahoo news page:

Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, asserted Monday that extraterrestrial life exists, and that the truth is being concealed by the U.S. and other governments. He delivered his remarks during an appearance at the National Press Club following the conclusion of the fifth annual X-Conference, a meeting of UFO activists and researchers studying the possibility of alien life forms. Mankind has long wondered if we're "alone in the universe. [But] only in our period do we really have evidence. No, we're not alone," Mitchell said.

Here is the link to the CNN article:

National Press Club (from CNN)

[edit on 4/20/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Odd I tell people there is going to be an alien war in 2010 according to the web bot (and this one Holy Book) and the same web bot predicts UFO disclosure in 2009. It says 2009 will be the word of the year. Government secrets start to pour out like the 2012 solar flare, Nibiru, and UFOs.

What is this Webbot you speak of?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Over a year ago Steve Basset said at the Atlantic Coast Ufo Conference in Atlantic City that in the Spring of "09" would be Disclosure.

What will one take as Disclosure. You have Edgar Mitchell saying Roswell was an Alien craft I would think that would be good enough but I have no doubt members here at ATS will still play there skeptic crap until one comes down and bits them in the ash!

Since I'm not that cup cake baking Grandma I wait the moment to stick my old ladies tongue out at many of you
why, because there are so many members right here that wanted to share with you what they have experienced and in most cases they were insulted and treated rudely.

Roger Leir I told that old bird where to locate the tracking device a year ago I wonder how long it is going to be before he finds it and takes credit for that one.

Sorry to sound so nasty but good Lordy already.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Disclosure is going to happen if the government wants it to or not. Technology is growing rapidly along with more awareness and smarts. 50 years ago everyone would be shocked to see a laser beam. Now you can pick one up at the local flee market for 5 bucks on a keyring. If the truth is flying around out there, they cannot hide forever it's only a matter of time and that time is now to decide if they want to lead or follow.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have been watching a live stream of the X conference this weekend. You can watch many of the recorded videos at the site now the stream is over. The video of the question and answers with Edgar Mitchell was very good

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Of course MSM is interested in it, for over a year, we have all questioned where Obama came from. We think now, that aliens may have brought him here. So if we make contact, that's the first question, "Hey did you guys drop this guy of some decades ago"?

Second question to them, "Have you found christ yet, (Who's that) Oh good it's not to late, hurry we need to get all the aliens baptized and NOW!!!"

ROFLMAO thats to good .I cant wait to see the christian outlook.EVERYONE RUN THERE ALL DEMONS PRETENDING TO BE ALIENS!!!LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Could this just be a diversion by the government to have us thinking about something other than the failing economy, and the dozens of protests, and civil unrest going on all over the country?

I mean I'm sure Obama and the MSM would rather talk about little green men than the current situation that's going on in this country for "real".

Seems like a nice diversionary tactic to me.

I've come to the conclusion, and this is just my opinion of course, that flying saucers is and has always been just a cover story for top secret military craft/weapons.

Now they're useing it to cover up the failing economy, and civil unrest too.

Misdirection imo. You may think well why are they wiping it off CNN's page and the news, but you can't go to the well too often. I think it'll pop up some more ever time some misdirection is needed.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Maybe I just have a cooler browser than you guys, but what exactly did they "pull" off of CNN.com if that isn't it????

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I Don't know what article you are reading but this is the real deal, I'm so excited.
www.cnn.com...

Earth Day may fall later this week, but as far as former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell and other UFO enthusiasts are concerned, the real story is happening elsewhere.
Former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell, shown in 1998, says "there really is no doubt we are being visited."

Former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell, shown in 1998, says "there really is no doubt we are being visited."

Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, asserted Monday that extraterrestrial life exists, and that the truth is being concealed by the U.S. and other governments.

From CNN

WTF!!! I'm doing laps around my room....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3
I Don't know what article you are reading but this is the real deal, I'm so excited.
www.cnn.com...

Earth Day may fall later this week, but as far as former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell and other UFO enthusiasts are concerned, the real story is happening elsewhere.

Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, asserted Monday that extraterrestrial life exists, and that the truth is being concealed by the U.S. and other governments.

From CNN

WTF!!! I'm doing laps around my room....

Washington Times Artcle
washingtontimes.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Go to this website and read into it. I'm not trying to say anything about demons but this makes you wonder. CNN plays this commercial every now and then about a new star heralding the emergence of the messiah of every religion. Sounds very NWO to me...This is the website they give at the bottom of the screen to go to.

www.share-international.org

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Also look up the appearance of the Ihmam Mahdi in Iraq as a being of light dancing with the worshippers. It is the one this site refers to. It's on youtube.

Strange that they say we will be visited by our "cosmic brothers" to enlighten humanity before their utter destruction. Note all the weird movies coming out these days? State of Play. Body of Lies. The Watchers. Angels and Demons. The Matrix(1999). They're all trying to say something; State of Play just says it right out haha. The Pope has also recently been saying that aliens should be welcomed as our cosmic brothers as well. NWO plan or both aliens and an NWO plot? Or maybe the oldest story in the Book just in more modern context and for good.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Also look up the appearance of the Ihmam Mahdi in Iraq as a being of light dancing with the worshippers. It is the one this site refers to. It's on youtube.

Strange that they say we will be visited by our "cosmic brothers" to enlighten humanity before their utter destruction. Note all the weird movies coming out these days? State of Play. Body of Lies. The Watchers. Angels and Demons. The Matrix(1999). They're all trying to say something; State of Play just says it right out haha. The Pope has also recently been saying that aliens should be welcomed as our cosmic brothers as well. NWO plan or both aliens and an NWO plot? Or maybe the oldest story in the Book just in more modern context and for good.

can you post a direct link?

2nd line...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
And we all know how much Press Club conferences get done about disclosure don't we?

Remember the Disclosure project did basically the same thing... that really made a lot of progress.

I don't see the significance of this personally...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Yep it comes in at about 2:35. I find it really really creepy and having seen this star myself I think it is a UFO. Apparently he is seen dancing in light with the Sword of Cleavage, whatever that is. It is apparently another religion's messiah.

Whoops not 2:35 that was another video sorry.
The star I refer to can be looked up as well and its NOT VENUS. It changes form, shape, and color and it moves.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 20-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm not trying to turn a very important thread about UFO disclosure spiritual. Don't get me wrong on that. I just think there may be an NWO connection to the whole thing that might just involve this "messiah" coming with the ETs to enlighten humanity. That seems to be the theme of Share International, the CNN commercial, and this star that makes me think its not HAARP.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
well that idiot Obama released CIA secrets ...why not UFO secrets???

need more effin characters? WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot? when did this tripe start?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is mind blowing. I mean were would we rank as far as actual intelligence goes in the universe? I bet UFO's have visited earth the government has to cover it up because we did something stupid like shoot them down. Think about it, they make it all the way over here and then they crash? They most likely just screwed up our universal reputation and they don't want people to know.

Or maybe the aliens don't expect anything less of us at this point in time. We are like wild animals and they are just going to leave us alone for the time being. It vary well could be that they don't want the majority of people to know about them just yet. If they wanted people to know then I am sure they could send a clear message and the government would be powerless to stop it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join