It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on CNN now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is one screenshot from CNN National press club show. Maybe we get more information very soon..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e23949c752b9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

This is a start, I can't see it not being captured by someone. And if I know my ats'ers, before the end of the night we'll have a vid. If we can't find it, no one will

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by Republican08

Second question to them, "Have you found christ yet, (Who's that) Oh good it's not to late, hurry we need to get all the aliens baptized and NOW!!!"

I always thought about that scenario as well:

Humans to Aliens: "Have you met God?"

Aliens: ""God"? Who is this? Our culture and system of beliefs ignores this very idea, and we never found such a being."

(Humans suddenly all running away by the millions, shocked by this revelation... Chaos ensues... Nuns and priests getting naked and having sex...)

Or maybe the Alien responses: " Yes, I am familiar with what you call "God". However, he is known as going under the name "Enkil" in what you call Sumeria some time ago."

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Odd I tell people there is going to be an alien war in 2010 according to the web bot (and this one Holy Book) and the same web bot predicts UFO disclosure in 2009. It says 2009 will be the word of the year. Government secrets start to pour out like the 2012 solar flare, Nibiru, and UFOs.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Im still upset with the amount of attention this got. This is a big deal. Like forever world changing big deal. Christ, they were talking about Paris Hilton for months going to jail on CNN, but aliens, ufo's, govt. cover ups, thats no biggie.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
Odd I tell people there is going to be an alien war in 2010 according to the web bot (and this one Holy Book) and the same web bot predicts UFO disclosure in 2009. It says 2009 will be the word of the year. Government secrets start to pour out like the 2012 solar flare, Nibiru, and UFOs.

The Webbots talk about no such thing. It talks about "Something huge over every city." In my opinion, it will not be an Invasion, but merely a display and Fly-over by the ET's, IF anything happens. The masslandings will happen at a later date.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Go to yahoo and click on the news link and type in UFO. You well then see the stories about what happened this morning.

Here is one of the stories:

A snippet of video here (Edgar Mitchell and Aliens) happened this morning.

Link

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think it's going to be something none of you expect, and I'm actually going to feel frightened and humored at the same time.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Great, good find, now if only I had speakers here
But I will be sure to check out when I get home, after the gym and grocery store (buy one get one free Kraft Dinner Whoo!!)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by watchtheashes

The Webbots talk about no such thing. It talks about "Something huge over every city." In my opinion, it will not be an Invasion, but merely a display and Fly-over by the ET's, IF anything happens. The masslandings will happen at a later date.
There will be no masslandings or ET's flying over at a later date. Where did you get that from anyway?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anyway ppl, im off work now, hopefully i'll be around tnight to further this and watch any videos that might be found. I might need somethign to cheer me up if the bruins lay another beating on my Habs tnight,

Later all, Go habs Go lol

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here's a video of this.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I am getting the stream right now. I have to say that I am too shocked that this is the lead banner on cnn.com right now. I expected that I was going to have to search the site to find it, I guess not!

Geesh, it is taking forever for this thing to connect! How interesting is it that MSM is now taking this stuff more seriously, it makes it sort of hard to ignore now doesn't it? We have moved from C2C to history channel to Larry King now to CNN! I see progress with all of this, but the darn stream is still spinning. Anyone know how long it takes these things to get going???? So much for broadband speed this morning!

Come on. This is ATS.

If the media is reporting on this, its all been planned out ahead of time by the bankers and corporate owners that run the stations.

I probably wont believe in any kind of ET evidence until I am shaking hands with one. After the initial excitement of discloser of course...

Haha. A quote from that video posted:

"Why is it that the same people that believe the government is incompetent believe that it is involved in a massive coverup of extra-terrestrials."

[edit on 20-4-2009 by srsly_you_guys]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Obama is a cousin of Bush.

Researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, founded in 1845, said Obama, the son of a white woman from Kansas and a black man from Kenya, can call six US presidents his cousins: both Bushes, Ford, Johnson, Truman and James Madison.
www.guardian.co.uk...

According to Factcheck.org, Obama and Bush are 11th cousins, both descended from Samuel Hinckley, who lived in Massachusetts in the 17th century.
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com...

That's where Obama came from.

And I think we should all know by now that certain very wealthy people tap presidential candidates long before they announce they're running for president.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Can I guess at what some new info might be to force disclosure?

Here goes---somebody has some rather lengthy footage of some stick figure ETs.

Just guessing!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If the US releases its X-files, it will be about the tenth in a long string of countries who have totally opened their UFO files recently. Only last week it was one of the countries in Europe (sorry I forget which one). About 6 weeks ago, Canada got the world all excited because it opened up its entire history of UFO files to the world (supposedly it was the complete package).

Something's definitely up, because it seems all the countries in the world have secretly agreed to open the flood gates more or less all at the same time (all within 6 months for example). Sure makes ya wonder what it's all about, doesn't it? One thing's for sure... we're gonna find out.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am curious if out of all the supposed disclosure/declassified files by governments lately. Is there really anything worth noting in all of that?
I mean is it just more or less the same stuff average joe witnesses have already been reporting for years. Unknown lights/objects etc.

Its one thing to formaly release secret government documents its another to actually release something of value or confirmation of something to prove speculation.

If no real proof comes from the govs released docs its all for not. Or its a collaborated plan to say hey the worlds govs have "released" all it knows to the public and still there is no proof of anything. So now that that is over can we move along to something else?

And how would anyone know for sure if everything has been released. They probably would only release stuff that will lead no where anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Story Highlights. He says governments are concealing evidence that extraterrestrials exist. The astronaut is from Roswell, New Mexico, the site of an alleged UFO crash. Mitchell: Roswell residents "told not to talk about their experience" by military

Link to CNN article

[edit on 2009/4/20 by reugen]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I am curious if out of all the supposed disclosure/declassified files by governments lately. Is there really anything worth noting in all of that?
I mean is it just more or less the same stuff average joe witnesses have already been reporting for years. Unknown lights/objects etc.

Its one thing to formaly release secret government documents its another to actually release something of value or confirmation of something to prove speculation.

If no real proof comes from the govs released docs its all for not. Or its a collaborated plan to say hey the worlds govs have "released" all it knows to the public and still there is no proof of anything. So now that that is over can we move along to something else?

And how would anyone know for sure if everything has been released. They probably would only release stuff that will lead no where anyway.

You're probably right on all your points. Maybe they've all agreed to pretend to release everything they have (while actually continuing to hide the real juicy stuff) for the purpose of closing the case "once and for all".

Or perhaps, on the flipside, they're just taking another of the steps required to condition us to the day they fully provide irrefutable evidence that we are not alone. But whatever it is, this is no co-incidence that all countries are releasing their x-files at basically the same time. I think we're gonna find out what this is all about fairly soon... one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Earth

Originally posted by SKUNK2

Originally posted by errorist
reply to post by dariousg

I honoustly don't believe they've been sitting on evidence in the form of documents for who knows how long. Why wouldnt they just made them public? Why wait for so the gvt for steps to take? Sounds like bluffing to me

Springer, the ATS owner has some FOIA documents that are supposed to prove the US government is/has covered up "some thing". Apparently a 6 tonne constructed metalic cube "crash landed" in africa some where. At the time (50-60's) we were not capable of lifting objects of this weight into orbit.

Read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Skunk2,

The 6 tonne metallic cube you mentioned sounds absolutely fascinating.

Is there a separate thread about it, or is the information about it contained somewhere among the posts in that thread you linked to?

Thanks

Hi
This is the thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join