It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's on CNN now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
And just like that.... gone from CNN. No mention of UFOs whatsoever on the CNN page now. Wouldn't that be so great- if there was all of a sudden a press conference where the President comes out and says "So, um, there are these aliens, right? This guy right here- he's an alien." And the guy standing next to the President rips off his face and he's a reptilian! Flicks his forked tongue at the camera and hisses:

"Wassssuuuuup?"

link   
For those who watched, did the may 09 date have an "or else" tone to it? Do you think they are coming forward now because they have soemthing?

link   

Originally posted by errorist
reply to post by dariousg

I honoustly don't believe they've been sitting on evidence in the form of documents for who knows how long. Why wouldnt they just made them public? Why wait for so the gvt for steps to take? Sounds like bluffing to me

I think Stephen Bassett was insinuating he'll go out of his way to publicly call out John Podesta and Clinton since both have spent considerable time and effort investigating governmental involvement in the UFO phenomenon.

It's a good strategy. If Bassett makes it a point to present them as kooks it forces the Obama administration to either disown them or make a stand and validate their position.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
CNN totally whitewashed their boards of any mention of this as I feverishly searched throughout for any follow up or links to the feed as they cut it off out of no where I think. They were originally covering it to poke fun at it I would assume, and one of the things that the speaker said to the camera, DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THIS OR MAKE JOKES about it. Or something to that effect.

Lovely.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hope someone captured it and it shows up on youtube later. It will be odd if its not, eveything else makes it there

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Uhmm.
Of course there is something or many things to disclose.

That we have weird things going on is pretty well known and no one really have to provide evidence for this.

There is so many reports about absurd, amazing and unbelievable events around the world witnessed by single eyewitnesses and by masses of eyewitnesses simultaneously watching the same thing.

SOMETHING is there and something IS happening.
The question is WHAT is it. And that is what can be disclosed.

Of course many do believe it is Alien ( and according to me a lot of documents, witnesses and other stuff points towards this ) but others believe more in military experiments while others just don't want to believe it to be anything else than the ordinary balloons, birds, gas from venus etc.

But I would say it is all of the above.
However, if one of the 10.000 of reports was proved to be genuine extra-terrestrial entities it would be enough.

So the odds are high that we actually have visitors here.

Anyway, I hope this press conference gets more response this time than the previous conferences.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spinladen

Whoa, your right, there is not ONE mention of the story on that site anymore. Way to be subtle there guys, plaster it all over your page, then when its something legit, they cave. You think someone contacted CNN and was like "get this off your page, NOW"

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
That was very interesting. Summary for those at work who couldn't view: the last 2 speakers spoke on the topic of implants. It was a doctor who removed implants and a physicist who has analyzed the implants with his limited time/money. The doctor, which I have seen before in a UFO documentary, who I believe is a podiatrist, has done a total of 15 surgeries to remove implants. Of those 15 surgeries he has removed 7 implants. All 7 of those implants have been identical. The implants have some sort of biological membrane surrounding them that is too hard to cut through with surgical tools. They suspect the membrane keeps the body from rejecting the implant or causing inflammation. The membrane appears to be growing from the metallic implant underneath. This has amazing medical implications as if we knew how this worked we could use it with organ transplants so the body wont reject organs. The physicist talked about a bunch of technical stuff like isotopic and molecular make-up. He kept comparing it to nano carbon tubes. The bottom line: this does not occur naturally, this is engineered. The said they're gonna post pics and other info on a website soon but dont know the URL yet. They said if the Obama administration doesn't start disclosure by the end of May they are going to start releasing more evidence to the media that will force disclosure and they encourage other countries to disclose what they know.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by pulsar41]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinladen
CNN totally whitewashed their boards of any mention of this as I feverishly searched throughout for any follow up or links to the feed as they cut it off out of no where I think. They were originally covering it to poke fun at it I would assume, and one of the things that the speaker said to the camera, DO NOT MAKE LIGHT OF THIS OR MAKE JOKES about it. Or something to that effect.

Lovely.
they didnt cut it off. There was a seperate live stream on their website showing the entire press conference. They showed it all the way uptill everyone left the room and the test screen came up, beeping.

Maybe they cut off the live coverage on their main channel, that was simply because there wasn't anything interesting left to be seen.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If this plays out the right way, this could be one of the biggest days for UFO'ers ever. Its kinda gotten me a little excited!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by errorist

I think what he meant was, there is no remaining footage or story to be seen. Which is very odd, I read CNN every day, and they always keep storys around. This was litterally like he said, whitewashed after it was over

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
Uhmm.
Of course there is something or many things to disclose.

That we have weird things going on is pretty well known and no one really have to provide evidence for this.

There is so many reports about absurd, amazing and unbelievable events around the world witnessed by single eyewitnesses and by masses of eyewitnesses simultaneously watching the same thing.

Sure, i totally agree that many strange sightings take place. However i believe they are all documented and that's basically all there is. Just reports of sightings. These get declassified all the time and don't prove anything. I really find it hard to believe your government posseses actual prove of alien presence.
But i'll keep my thumbs crossed, i'd love to see it, that's for sure!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
One of the speakers was Richard Dolan. He's releasing a new book in June I believe; here's his website: keyholepublishing.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This appeared on CNN. Not related to this press conference though.

April 20th, 2009
Former Apollo astronaut: Man not alone in universe
Posted: 12:04 PM ET

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Earth Day may fall later this week, but as far as former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell and other UFO enthusiasts are concerned, the real story is happening elsewhere.

Mitchell, who was part of the 1971 Apollo 14 moon mission, asserted Monday that extraterrestrial life exists, and that the truth is being concealed by the U.S. and other governments.

He delivered his remarks during an appearance at the National Press Club following the conclusion of the fifth annual X-Conference, a meeting of UFO activists and researchers studying the possibility of alien life forms.

Mankind has long “wondered (if) were we alone in the universe. (But) only in our period do we really have evidence. No, we’re not alone,” Mitchell said.

“Our destiny, in my opinion, and we might as well get started with it, is (to) become a part of the planetary community. … We should be ready to reach out beyond our planet and beyond our solar system to find out what is really going on out there.”

cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pulsar41

The two most interesting things being mentioned IMO were from the doctor stating that the membrane seemed to be growing out from the metal implant and later on the metallurgist replying to a question asked by a reporter saying that the objects were at 90% sure to have been engineered.
Now that's a statement that's not lightly put out there from a scientific.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here's a lot more about Edgar Mitchell's testimony.

WASHINGTON, DC -- April 19, 2009 -- Retired navy captain and Apollo XIV astronaut Edgar Mitchell today called for the U. S. government to disclose to its citizens and other Earthlings what he asserts are the realities of long-standing extraterrestrial visitations and interactions with our planet.

It's a nice read but i was a bit dissapointed to read that Mitchell doesn't know more than the average ATS reader interested in UFOs:

Taking questions following his presentation, Mitchell told Cape Cod Today that his beliefs as expressed this morning about extraterrestrial involvements with humanity on Earth are drawn from information generally available to those who study the field of alleged "ET-UFO" events and experiences, citing no "secret information" to which he has been privy. He also contradicted some other presenters at X-Conference 2009, who claimed that Mitchell and the other NASA astronauts were briefed before their space flights about potential encounters with UFOs of an extraterrestrial nature and how to handle or disguise them from the public. He said unequivocally that this did not occur.

www.capecodtoday.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Some really intristing stuff, i cant wait till we make contact... hopefully not with any damn sumarian aliens though or else we may be enslaved O.o

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Do you think it will ever be a public thing, like a press confrence from the white house with Alpha 4 represenative, the honorable Bleep boop marzapan? What will that mean for our planet, the day that we DO know. What do you think will change?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Honesty? Once everything is out and on the table for disscussion concerning ETs, I think a great many trivial things in this world will simply disappear.

Unfortunately, I think our status in the universe will be greatly dimished.

I'm wondering what the global equivelant of "3rd world country" is?

Basically, it means everyone going back to school...for a long, long time.

But if that gets me off this rock with all these psychos, then count me in!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So far I couldn't find it on youtubes so I hope some are looking because it seems to good to miss. And many missed it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join