It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Poll Results: What Content Do You Want To See Next?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sorry to resurrect this. But, has there been any news about the book review features that you guys are setting up?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
RADIO SHOW!!!

sorry for the one liner

But yeah i wish we had some kinda live radio with music and updates about the site and things of that nature

We all love our music!! and ATS ; ) mix it up baby!!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll
Sorry to resurrect this. But, has there been any news about the book review features that you guys are setting up?

It will be part of the ATS News efforts of our press corps.

Once we're up and running, we'll be looking to create a pool of members who have demonstrated an ability to write well, and know the proper format of a published book review.

Have patience... it's on the list.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I would like to see a space for all the trash threads... you know what I am talking about... not threads that have been moved into the trash but the ones that are either blatant attack threads or just plain idiotic ones.

It has become so you really have to wade through a bit of garbage to get to a thread that is worth reading and commenting on... and ATS crediblity takes a hit when they allow all the rubbish to fill it up.

Of course it would have to be left up to the mods or super mods to decide what deserved to be moved there because everyone thinks theirs is worth the main board.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by grover]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Sorry to bump this yet again, but i've heard no updates on this book review feature. Is it still in the works?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Books reviews, especially if coming from someone reliable can be a great resource, in my humble opinion. Just very recently i've experienced a good example about how some great book can be overlooked for no reasons but mere lack of advertising. The book was about a story that according to the 99% of the sources was based on some otrageous claims coming from some guy who experienced a very strange story in Italy: well, actually, the book (written by the journalist who followed the case in first person) contains a lot of dates, names, locations, circumstances and official reports, ALL verifiable: since i wasn't yet convinced, i've checked by myself the genuineness of some of the reports, and everything turned out to have actually happened. The book is around for a long time, and i've always considered both the book and the story to be something not even worthy to be taken seriously, until i did read the book by myself, and checked the realiability of some of its contents. Books are still the best way to tell some story: and no one can consider himself too experienced to overlook some good review, there's always something to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join