It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine arrested at Logan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm not sayin it's easy, but it can be done. FBI, CIA, DHS, Customs, there are plenty of government personel that would be able to get something planted and it also wouldn't be that hard for them to find just the right person to plant it on. And hey what person working with baggage is gonna open their mouth after seeing that to report it and risk losing a good job in this economy. I've been in this world far too long to believe that our government isn't capable of and does not do this type of thing.

Even if that report had never surfaced i would still think this incident stinks for the simple fact that it had been out of his possesion.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I love the logic:

1) DHS memo is printed.
2) Activity mentioned in memo may have happened.
3) Therefore, there is a conspiracy...

The really amusing part is that anyone who has been on ATS for a while knows that if there wasn't a memo released, this story would be part of a fear-mongering conspiracy... but because there was a memo released, the memo now serves as evidence for a fear mongering conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Every body that works at an airport is trained to report suspicious activity, and people that don't belong in restricted areas. That includes law enforcement agents in baggage handling areas, opening bags and putting things in them. Just about everyone at an airport KNOWS what the consequences can be in letting someone put something into a bag, and NOT reporting it, and even in this economy, I know that *I* wouldn't want to take the risk on a fully loaded 747 coming down, because I didn't say anything about someone putting something into a bag.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Zaphod58]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join