It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku's Type 1 Civilization & the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Let me first explain that i do not want to put michio Kaku down as a suspicious NWO character, not at all, i think he is one of the most brilliant and funniest scientist of our time..[not that the elites can't be funny or brilliant
]
But his explanation of the type 1 [, 2 and 3] civilization got me thinking again about NWO and the relation between the two..

Think about the words used:

Planetary telephone system (internet)
terrorists
type 1 culture
type 1 language etc.
E.U
N.A.F.T.A(unions in general)
controling weather, earthquakes.
transition from type 0 to type 1 !!

Let me hear your thoughts ! i will reply later...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I personally think, the NWO is for the better (that's without the negatives like population reduction, ect)

With the entire planet under one name, we can accomplish so much more.

Imagine all the people of earth, together, no more bickering over land, resources, ect.

We could get so much more done in such a short time.

Peace, that's what the NWO means to me.

And Michio Kaku is one of my favorites!
I especially like how he explains things in laymans terms.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I found that video the other day, I watched it over and over.

I wish I could come up with abstract thoughts like that, but he's been studying countless hours, 10,000 hours and he's a pro.

He's a smart man, no doubt about that. And an Ice Figure Skater? Yeah, I thought that was a little bizarre. He's good at that too though!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have read all of his books and he is just an amazing and down to earth person. The videos are very interesting. I will have to watch them a few more times before I give an opinion on them.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

I had that same thought, and although i don't think we'll experience such a NWO in the near future i also wondered whether competion could also be an important variable for development.
One of the reasons why the European continent ruled the world [colonies] for centuries was not because it was united but more because of the tight competition between the countries. The same reason why the space program accelerated because of the [arms] race between the USSR and USA.
Wouldn't it be better for the world to become a confederation of unions?E.U N.A.U etc.]
When power centralizes it corrupts, no doubt, the founding fathers would agree with that..
We experience the same sort of Bipolair world with the rise of CHina, this world is not ready yet for a one world government, and a world war would only send us back centuries ago with no tools for controlling /governing the world, the elite[illuminati] really underestimate that..

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

I too think, and have read, that a "NWO" (in a positive way as well) is inevitable regarding the transition and progression of our civilization as a whole. Obviously, in order to align ourselves with, say, other galactic civilizations...our differences amongst each other would become obsolete. It seems the only logical path in that regard...
The more technologically and spiritually/socially sophisticated we become, the more prepared we are to deal with possible other life forms around us. Personally, until we reach that level, I don't think we are so desirable to contact....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, let's see, the here and now nwo offer us this:
1: population reduction
2: slavery
3: eternal damnation
4: beatings
5: death for those who won't conform
6: 100% control of our daily lives
7: cameras watching us all the time
8: world gov't takes all our money they want for taxes
9: kills the old when they can't work anymore
10: kills anybody who might get hurt working cause they have become a liability
And these are just for starters folks! Now let's take a look at what God has to offer us, shall we?
1: eternal life
2: no more pain or sorrow
3: no more tears for anything
4: no more wars
5: no more diseases
6: eternal healing of all things
7: lots of holy days off for worshipping our creator
8: peace for all eternity
9: a society we can all live in safely, no more raping, children being molested, no lying, no stealing, no more battered wives, no need for medicine of any kind, no drugs
10: a world full of nothing but love!

I don't know about you folks, but I kinda like God's idea of a new world order myself!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well, as an atheist, and there is no proponet in Washington or really any form of power figure offering what you posted above.

Since God, in my eyes is not real. I have to really try to make a difference the best I can. If not I cannot and willnot sit around and hope a divine being in the sky can save me.

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I understand your point of view, as sad as it is, but freedom of speech is for all of us! I do hope one day you will see the truth, for I have seen many atheists hit their knees in prayer when they did find the truth. You are suffering from the biggest curse that God delivered onto man when sin was found in adam and eve, and that's the curse of "freewill". God wants us to come to him willingly, and he gives us every chance to do so. But if you are an atheist, how do you think you got here? The big bang theory? Evolution? The only book to withstand the tests of time and science has been the bible. I do know and understand that to believe in God is hard to do sometimes, I have had my own trials myself, and doubts, but when all is said and done, nothing but God and the bible have had any real answers to any problem I have ever had. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask this one question: If I am here, how did I get here, who created me, and why was I created? Then, after you ask yourself that 3 part question, go and get any book on science, evolution, and the big bang theory and study them, and then go and get a bible and study it. I believe you'll be amazed at the answers you'll find in the bible, and be dissappointed at the answers you won't find in any of those scientific writings! What I am saying I guess is, prove all things to yourself, and hold to those which are good and let the bad things go. That's biblical scripture and won't be found in any science book.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Not that he mentions it, Dr. Kaku's discussion of the 'types' of civilizations, and progressing through the stages of development, would firstly, to me, require Humanity's growth out of the mental retardation of organized 'religion' that is holding us back.

The contradictions in the bible are extant, and there for all to see. It is a fallible fantasy of various disparate parts (the 'books') written over the course of thousands of years by Humans, from different cultures.

Instead of looking backwards, which is what the bible really promotes, to achieve a higher sense of spirituality will require Humans to look forward.

THIS is inherent in our development, if we wish to improve ourselves and actually be able to properly fit into the Universe.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree with ya 1000% on organized religion, and that's why I don't belong to nor follow any organizations at all! Those organiations have church "doctrines", and if you don't obey them, you're out! Well, Jesus never had any doctrine but 1, and that was the word of God! While the bible does have discrepencies, this is because of man's translations, and many pastors do acknowledge them and correct them. There were more than 5500 scrolls that were burnt during the sacking of jerusalem in 70ad, and I do believe that we have a lot to learn about the biblical teachings, and this is why the bible today plainly says that Jesus will give one last sermon in person at the great white throne judgement, thus allowing man one more chance of repentence for his/her sins! Religion wasn't invented by God, that was man's doings!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I love him and am so happy to know that I share this planet with people like him.

He has been saying this same thing for years.

What more can I say? Right on.

Yeah, he has been around... Me thinks he knows something...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by antar]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
well if it isn't kind of clear from history what will happen, then look again. When ever a radical new government type is begun, it takes several nations failing at it before it succeeds. A world union has been tried a few times before, directly and indirectly. I have a good feeling that the most recent attempt will fail too, but that the one that follows it will succeed simply because of the times we live in.

I could imagine that such a world union will be abusive, collapse, and a new one will replace it.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think at first technology will bind us, not religion, not ideology.lReligion is a relation between an individual and god and no one else.[specially no church] I had this discussing some time ago with a muslim, i was glad we had the "same" understanding.Ideology is still far from binding communities, the only thing is maybe the "universal" declaration of human rightrs..

But i think technology will bind us, first we have the internet, then it will transform or be replaced by [in] the grid [as they have in the Large Hadron Collider] with quantumcomputers etc...This will amplify cooperation, computation, calculation between communities. Maybe that same LHC will tell us more about dark energy, Higgs boson and eventually to shrink/expend time/space for warp drives. Nanotechnology i think will also be revolutionary, maybe our nanorobots will travel those interstellar distances..
These things which makes our world look small should bind us, how we control or share this technology is another thing, i think competition as well as cooperation [on very large project such as the LHC] should make a good effort..
Remember the first photo's of earth taken from outerspace?, how amazing was that!?

p.s speaking of the LHC, shouldn't it be operational again in spring this year?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Foppezao]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I thought this would be a good place to post this.

www.youtube.com...

It's pretty much a mention of the next generations to come.

NWO doesn't have to be a bad thing, we don't even have to have that, if there is a huge recognition of thought that we should join forces to better life, learning etc. To strengthen and expand the human races, and make the impossible, everyday things, we could discover things that would make your head explode if you knew them now!

Who says we need to wait for aliens to bring us this knowledge, why don't we try to become the ones that bring it to them.

We need to throw away the car, quit modifying it ever so lightly and come up with a whole new prospect for it, cut out conventional planes, and discover a new way to fly. Etc etc. etc. This is the change I want to see, you can only modify a car so many times till you hit the wall, if we create a new machine that fulfills our needs, to an even greater extent we can modify that, then rinse lather repeat!

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I posted a comment on the duplicate thread (NWO or Type 1 Civilization?), and I think my perspective may be of some value here. So, here is what I said:

I feel that people are starting to realise that we are all connected. The NWO conspiracy theory would be disastrous if true as it would bring the world together as a world of commerce. Money would continue to be the defining measure of life. Having it, not having it, needing it, owing it, etc. Money is a symbol that we are separate, which is simply not true.
What one person experiences effects every other person in existence. Like the cliche, you can't keep a slave without being a slave yourself.

I beleive we are having a shift in consciousness as more people realise that we are connected and the world will come together. It's happening, it could happen a bit faster though...

In the mean time, have a read:
mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I do not like this man one bit, he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Typical slimey person in society.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I like Michio Kaku

I think that he IS trying to get across the idea that he does want the world tocome together as a WHOLE, something I wouldnt mind myself, but I know that we are far from it.

I dont think he believes in the NWO, something more like a "Democratic" NWO, lol, if you can call it that.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Most individuals within the scientific establishment are very much trapped within their field's paradigm, and when they look at the world around them, they tend to really take it at face value. When Dr. Kaku makes assertions that Levis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Madonna, etc., are signs of the emergence of a Type 1 Society, I think he's really appealing to those common cultural aspects that we will likely come to share as a species. It would indeed be questionable if all we had to base our civilization's development was on the general human population's knowledge of a pop singer. There are however traits and ideas and concepts which seem to permeate across boundaries and cultures. Many faiths have peace amongst human beings as its core principle; whether those principles are corrupted and used for political and personal gain is another. Since there is a higher population of those who follow a particular faith, than those who choose not to, it would be difficult for both to disagree in that if anything, all we want is liberty and peace of body and mind.

True, the emergence of trading blocks like the European Union and NAFTA signify the first signs of a Type 1 Economic System, yet this paradigm cannot be sustainable if the "free market" is mired with cronyism and malevolent practices. Free market ideology has been completely corrupted and co-opted by a select few, much like the pure, peaceful aspects of certain faiths have been corrupted and co-opted by a select few for generations. Corporate practice coupled with widespread humanitarian abuse and complete disregard for the consumer base, with a myopic focus on "profits", even if said wealth is inexistent, an aspect widely mentioned by this group. This system is unsustainable at best, catastrophic at worst.

A Type 1 Civilization will most likely depend on the rapid development of science and technology, a trend we are currently witnessing, rather than the hope that those that govern the global system will simply walk away. As breakthroughs are made, shifting societal paradigms--think of what the Internet has done for this generation--the closer we will get to breaking out of this static and stagnant system that so many still hold as the only way possible to run a human society. We know better though. We do not want to continue this endless cycle of abuse and retaliation without progress, liberty, or peace. I cannot imagine anyone present in this forum that hasn't at least dreamed of the possibility and the wonder of a Type 1 Civilization, where want from the basic necessities of life is obsolete. In this 21st century of ours, we should have seen a wide reduction in the level of human calamities that still occur everywhere. No country is free from one sort of abuse or another, and some suffer to degrees unimaginable nearly six decades after one of the most devastating conflicts we have seen in our brief human history.

So, consensus here seems to be an emancipation from the old paradigm. This generation has looked at what the global governors have to offer, and we honestly do not like what they have to offer. We want better, we are willing to work for it, and we will get there, whether they step out of the way or not.

I would like to share with you all, a revised (draft) Declaration of Independence from that very global ruling class, from whom we must separate ourselves if we are to get anywhere near an RBE and hopefully transition from a Type 0 to a Type 1 Civilization. Please visit our site Type1Civ for further essays, one of which is a draft constitution for how such a civilization might operate. Please criticize any and every aspect of these writings, they are meant to represent the collective spirit of this generation that refuses to live under these antiquated standards of governance. Thank you all for keeping discussions like this ongoing.

top topics

join