It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet ANOTHER Tea Party Video You Will NOT See on the MSM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Conservatives have had it. No more pretending to be conservative and then voting with liberals. This guy voted FOR the bailout and voted FOR the porkulus spending bill, then has the nerve to show up at a TEA party? He got what was coming to him. The days of fooling the public has ended....no more words, we will look at your actions, and vote accordingly.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Oh my, did I just see Congressman Paul's name on that?

Check out the video and thread about how politicians like to hijack others votes when they aren't fast enough to vote themselves....

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder if ACORN members and liberals were the ones yelling. I couldn't imagine how many people would've showed up to these if they would have had it on a Saturday instead of a Wednesday. What amazes me though is that this is the largest amount of active protesters this country has seen in the last 50+ years. That has to account for something.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

This wasn't ACORN or liberals. These were po'd conservatives that were angry because a so-called Republican, that voted for the Bailout and the Porkulus Bill, had the gall to show up at a TEA Party.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That congresssman onstage was full of hot air..more empty promises.you can count on me 100% , blah blah, i kow yuor angry balh blah...typical politician rehtoric. Whart bothered me the most, was how literally, EVERYONE thier bood him,a nd some yelled for him to go home....and he just stood thier, letting it all go in one ear and out the other, giving a speech of clearly empty promises. I mean, to stand their like a moron and talk to a mass of people who dont want to listen too you...how does one do that! They shoulda thrown eggs at him as well

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I beg your pardon, the bill in question that I posted hasn't been voted on yet. It states that Ron Paul is a cosponsor for the bill. Read the text please.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
CNN is reporting it, sort of.

Good find. Too bad the only clear sign said "Hope Obama Fails" or something like that. This is an otherwise perfect example of how the Tea Parties are not just filled with racist neoconservatives.

How does subscribing to "Neo-Conservatism" make one a "Racist"? I agree with you that the Tea Parties were full of Liberals AND Conservatives, and they were most certainly non-Partisan based events, but I do wonder about your description behind so called "Neo-Conservatives".

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

How does subscribing to "Neo-Conservatism" make one a "Racist"? I agree with you that the Tea Parties were full of Liberals AND Conservatives, and they were most certainly non-Partisan based events, but I do wonder about your description behind so called "Neo-Conservatives".

I dont know if racist is the right word but authoritarian would be a little more proper. The Neo Cons feel they need to tell you how to live both on a social and political level. Another word for this is the nanny state and this is really brought on by the "christian right"

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

I misunderstood you - but all is clear now.

In that sense, I do see you being correct. Then again, even if a republican party won and this was still happening, I would imagine these same tea parties would come to be.

The way I look at it is this. You can punch me in the arm once, but do it again, and I will have to fight back. George Bush had the first punch, and many people voted for Obama because he promised the change...which he is not truly bringing.

So, while what you said might be a "fact", a fact does not make any sort of argument. Just like me having this argument with you, then randomly putting in your height.

The point is that people who truly do care about our country, are finally speaking out - and I do not think it has anything to do with the label of our current administration.

Bush started the mess, and Obama is not fixing it. So - this is what we get.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
At the risk of generalization, it seems to me that the only people who don't see the 'tea parties' as being partisan are people who are typically conservative.

You ignore the fact most people are moderate and independants outnumber Party Hacks.

If you view a Moderate through Left Wing eyes they appear Conservative. Through Right Wing eyes they appear Liberal. In reality we are just pragmatic and try and view the world filtered with common sense.

These Tea Party's are needed even if they do lean Conservative because we, the American Voters have made the stupid move of giving one side complete control. We will pay for that.

If this mirrors Carters impact and I think it will; the next thing we will see is runaway inflation because how else are they going to deal with this debt?

It's time to stop letting charismatic jerks at the heads of the Parties mesmerize us at election time. Exstremism on both side is out of control and in the middle is where the truth always has lain.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

I dont know if racist is the right word but authoritarian would be a little more proper.

I wonder? Do you feel more free under Far Left control? Both sides are beyond reason. I'll remain in the middle somewhere. Being in lockstep with any Parties talking points is being led to the slaughter whether you are Right or Left.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I dont know if racist is the right word but authoritarian would be a little more proper.

I wonder? Do you feel more free under Far Left control? Both sides are beyond reason. I'll remain in the middle somewhere. Being in lickstep with any Parties talking points is being led to the slaughter whether you are Right or Left.

I dont feel more free at all. Obama has not overturned the Patriot Act. He has not overturned the Military Commissions Act. He is continuing to bail out the multi nationals at our expense for "our own good" and continuing the fascist ways of the previous administration. I feel just as free as I did under Bush and that is not at all. My point in showing the video is to show that these arent Neo Con Conventions as MSNBS and CNN would tell you. On the same note I acknowledge the large number of Neo Cons at these events because I was there to witness the hypocrisy myself. I wrote in Ron Paul I no longer associate myself with the Republicans or the Democrats for that matter. I voted Bush in 2000 and made a mistake doing it and wont vote for the two party crime family again.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by mybigunit]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

We are on the same page. Just on a different column perhaps.

I thought the Tea Party here went well and I was glad to see people from all sides. We need a lot more of this stuff.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theWCH

OK wait what huh?, So you and Garafalo thinks this is about racism!!!
my friend this is all about the "people" being sick and tired of all the politicians, all the bailouts, all the debt, all the stimulus, all the tax hikes, all the lies,
Please somebody give us another choice, another party, another voice.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffcoatsawakening
reply to post by theWCH

OK wait what huh?, So you and Garafalo thinks this is about racism!!!
my friend this is all about the "people" being sick and tired of all the politicians, all the bailouts, all the debt, all the stimulus, all the tax hikes, all the lies,
Please somebody give us another choice, another party, another voice.

Ron Paul plain and simple as that.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
that guy in the video who keeps yelling "go home" made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

It is grass roots if the people showing up are ordinary people that arn't on some corporate bank roll and weren't offered money to attend. And the attentance was about 1 million people in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week, so for every 1 person in attendance there were 100 people that would of loved to have gone but are slaves to our jobs, every single person at my job said they wanted to go except for our one and only minority who believed the biased media that it is full of racist right wing nut jobs. People like grover are peddling a very devisive liberal ignorance. This is something all liberals and conservatives should be getting behind. The only reason I mention that part about the minority at my work is to underline the point in which the liberal ignorance that has infultrated the media is influencing the minorities in this country to be far left and democrat. Sad that I need a disclaimer flame shield.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

DONT YOU GET IT, ITS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Now you know and I know the MSM would NEVER show a video like this on the news but Im gonna do my duty and spread it all over the internet so once again people can see the disgust of our media. Without much further adieu here it is...

www.dailypaul.com...

Spread it like it's Jhonny Appleseed. It's not the Rep's or the Dem's. It's all of them. They need to go.
I'm, tired of the finger pointing game. United we stand, and divided we fall. The republican's and the democrat's have done a great job of dividing us.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I still have no idea why these "tea parties" are considered anything like the Boston tea party or revolutionary for that matter

Allow me to explain it then.

Back in 1773 we had taxation without representation because the British Parliament refused to seat the delgates from the colonies.

Today we have taxation without representation because our elected representatives vote on bills that they have not read.

That is what the Tea Parties are all about Charlie Brown.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by lunarminer]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by ZindoDoone

No.

It is Wall Street disliking punishment for mismanagement and throwing their toys out of the pram when Obama demands regulation. That's what the economic libertarians were referring to on CNBC.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by infinite]

Hey I wanted Obama to be the guy who could get it done so tell me why hasn't he done the following?:

Reinstated Heabeus Corpus
Rescinded the Bush executive orders giving the president sweeping powers to imprison
American citizens indefinitely and sieze their assests....
Gotten rid of the Patriot Act..
Gotten rid of the million names terror watch list
Gotten rid of wiretapping of American citizens

I have been voting since 1969 and I have yet to see ANY administration give back liberties and rights stolen away from the American people....the nature of the beast is to CONTROL and they NEVER GIVE IT UP once its been siezed....I wish to hell I was wrong but I'm not wrong - have been watching it now for over forty years.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join