It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Movement Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Somehow I just got the feeling that maybe the NWO or some other entity is behind this and trying to get everyone on board to produce a calm...realize their plan and then just eliminate whomever they want...the whole concept is just so far out their...just a thought I had....anyone else see anything along these lines or is it just me?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Somehow I just got the feeling that maybe the NWO or some other entity is behind this and trying to get everyone on board to produce a calm...realize their plan and then just eliminate whomever they want...the whole concept is just so far out their...just a thought I had....anyone else see anything along these lines or is it just me?

Actually, while anything is possible, it would require Jacque Fresco to have spent 45 years working on it with only Roxanne, fruitlessly for 40 of those years, with the current interest having been generated by the Zeitgeist videos only in the last year or so.

Buckminster Fuller was another who came up with a design science revolution which corresponds with Jacque's vision almost exactly, long before the first concepts of a NWO burst into the modern conspiracy scene.

To conquer, divide. To keep conquered, keep divided. Fear works well to accomplish that, don't you think?

The fact is, if every movement that seeks to do good is demonized by tainting it with paranoia about the NWO, then all that is left is confusion, disorientation, and the divisions the NWO wants, if it wishes to somehow enslave everyone even more than they are already. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the mindbinder. The only hope we have is that rationality and courage can win the day over the insanity of fear.

People are already enslaved by the existing systems, like rats in a maze. The rats can go where they please, but the walls of the maze makes sure the choices they have is limited to where the experimenter wishes them to go. This is the existing systems, as is now. By building a wall of fear between the rats and prevent the realization that the walls can be removed by demonizing every other rat who would help remove those walls, the rat is in perpetual enslavement, stuck forever in the maze.

But the ante is a lot higher than just perpetual enslavement... it is survival itself.

AND

This site gathers up many thousands of conspiracy theories and freedom seekers, and are you saying that it is also a project of the NWO? After all, it lets the NWO know who are conspiracy theorists and who is interested in such things as potentially fighting the NWO.

Personally, after working for the design science revolution for 30 years, and now promoting the Zeitgeist Movement, I would rather take the chance of being known as an enemy of the NWO than give up the possibility that the world could be freed from the grasp of the existing NWO... or more accurately, the CWO, the Current World Order. The NWO rules the world right now, has for generations, and calling it 'new' is just a current fad.

I fight fear with courage, nonsense with sense, and I know that to survive, Humanity will change to eliminate the systems which are enslaving the world and steer our future away from the insanity of such control systems.

Freedom = survival. Slavery = eventual extinction. If you have an idea of how we can attain freedom other than the Zeitgeist Movement, let's hear it.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Worldmind]

<< 1  2   >>

join