It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smiley Face Killers and The Trane Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

The Smiley Face Killers and The Trane Theory

mrxxxxx.wordpress.com

Why you should believe there are serial killers murdering young men and placing their bodies in water and who may be involved.

Here are a few of the similarities.

The following disappearances were less than one month apart.

*Abel Bolanos- Josh Kaneaukua
*Ross and Rossini
*Jacob Hobson and Joshua Haight
*Jesse Ross and Jessiah Jameson
*Matt Soumakis and Matt Kruziki

Less than 2 months apart

*Campbell and Soumakis
*Adam Falcon and Chris Olberding
*Jesse Ross worked at a radio staion called The Vibe and
*Luke Homan was last seen at the Vibe bar.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Serial Killer Team Drowning Victims Across The Country

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There are too many similarities of missing young men to just be coincidences. Please check the Trane Theory blog at wordpress as I provide ample links to sites addressing The Smiley Face Killers and missing young men. I personally took pictures in Clarksville Tennessee after learning of The Smiley Face Killer Theory as proposed by detectives Gannon and Duarte. I have contacted the local police department in person,contacted Universities,posted in local forums,contacted the FBI and have also communicated with Kristi Piehl ,who is the reporter that did the serial killer story. My videos are on you tube under the name of Tenneguy.

mrxxxxx.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I’m really surprised that this theory has been circulating for so long without much attention. The media usually loves this stuff. I personally don’t see enough evidence for a group of smiley face graffiti painting serial killers, but I do think one to two murderers could be committing these crimes. I suspect more than one because of the size of the victims. Probably a man and a woman, with possibly another man along for the ride. The woman lures the victims and then helps the man/men torture and/or kill the victims.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
I’m really surprised that this theory has been circulating for so long without much attention. The media usually loves this stuff. I personally don’t see enough evidence for a group of smiley face graffiti painting serial killers, but I do think one to two murderers could be committing these crimes. I suspect more than one because of the size of the victims. Probably a man and a woman, with possibly another man along for the ride. The woman lures the victims and then helps the man/men torture and/or kill the victims.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

I address the possible involvement of women and the theory has been getting attention.There is however more evidence that suggests the serial killers are real than more people realize.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Reptilians.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Just_a_dude]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I provide more evidence of a Trane connection.It is hard to stop the Trane Theory.

new topics

top topics

join