It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God's Throne/City at the center of Milky Way??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Isaiah 60:19 "No longer will you have the sun for light by day, Nor for brightness will the moon give you light; But you will have the LORD for an everlasting light, And your God for your glory.

No dark nights near center of galaxy
van.physics.illinois.edu...

2 Peter 3:8 Don't forget this fact, dear friends: With the Lord a single day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a single day.

Near a black hole, one day may be a thousand years elsewhere due to its very powerful gravity and there's a giant black hole at the center of Milky Way
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Thus, no nights, one day is equal to thousand years elsewhere, the galactic center is the only place I can think this phenomenon could happen at the same time.

I also can't help but ask this question based on above facts, is God a Black Hole??

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

"What does God need with a starship?" Star Trek 5 horrible film, but makes that point most poiniently.

What is at the galactic center> I do not know. It should be noted that there are, as I quote Carl Sagan, "billions and billions of galaxies".

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
What is at the galactic center> I do not know. It should be noted that there are, as I quote Carl Sagan, "billions and billions of galaxies".

Giant black hole in galactic centers connected together somehow, could be

I'd like to add another 3rd statement from the Bible that may help support my theory that the place being described from the Bible is at the galactic center.

1 Corinthians 15:50...
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Just imagine the conditions at the galactic center
en.wikipedia.org...

Would suggest an extremely harsh and lethal environment for normal humans like us. That's why we can't inherit or even live in the place, we won't last even a beep. That's why we need to be changed, into a form that would not be affected by extreme radiation.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
Isaiah 60:19 "No longer will you have the sun for light by day, Nor for brightness will the moon give you light; But you will have the LORD for an everlasting light, And your God for your glory.

the passage is speaking figuratively. god is not a physical being, he is a spirit. (john 4:24)

this is not referring to literal light but rather to god´s guidance.

2 sam 22:[29] For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

prov 4:[19] The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

isa 42:[16] And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

I won't disagree with you on that
But understand that I'm bringing two phenomenon together, the condition of one - 'nightlessness' and two - one day equivalent to a thousand years - the consequence of time dilation.

Two of which is only reproducible near a black hole and the most stable conditions can be found near giant black holes at the centers of galaxies.

Keep in mind that the Word of God is like a two-edged sword, you can swing it one way and the other, two different meanings but still perfectly logical

top topics

join